Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
15th April - Krawk Day!
14th April - Grey Day :(
- Ok, it is a little early, but as Krawk Day falls on a weekend this year we decided
we would start the celebrations a bit ahead of time.
- Krawks can now be painted Orange, Shadow and Starry at the
- Don't forget that Krawks will be able to claim their Free Training
all day today and tomorrow!
- Plumzoomama is the proud winner of this week's Neohome Spotlight
award thanks to their splendid home - 276384 Main Street, Neopia Central.
- The 9th installment of our Curse of Maraqua story has just been released. Can Isca
and Garin save Jacques from the evil clutches of the Drenched?
- There is a Krawk Day Background featuring a
rather wealthy Pirate Krawk.
- Today's Pet Spotlight award has been given to Clamica the Krawk.
- Start your Krawk Day celebrations in style with some of these delicious new
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Sir Edmund Ogletree from Food Club. 589 people guessed the correct answer, earning
3,396 NP each.
- We have added two new Krawk themed Buddy Icons featuring a Disco and Electric Krawk.
- Give your shop some Krawk Day charm with this new Blog.
- These rather stunning Ruby Battledome items should
make your Krawk not only look great, but help annihilate their opponents :)
- Can you unlock this snazzy new avatar?
- There are four new Krawk Shopkeepers for you to choose from.
- The 186th issue of the Neopian Times is now live.
Look out for stories such as Neopets Trading Card Game: Back to Basics and An Interview with Jhudora.
- A new round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin, good luck!
- Guild Update - In the coming week we will be deleting any unused or inactive guilds. That is all guilds with
only one member (the creator) that were created over six months ago. If your guild is one of these and you want to keep
your guild, make sure you get some new members soon.
- One Krawk looks rather glum about the Krawk Day festivities in the latest
- There are some Krawk themed Poems for you to look at in the gallery.
- We fixed a bug with Grand Theft Ummagine. Some people
were having problems when they tried to send score.
- Make your Neopet smarter with some of these new Krawky Books.
- A new Random Contest has begun. Thanks
to everyone who entered last week's and good luck with this one.
- There are pages and pages of Krawk themed pictures for you to admire in the Art Gallery.
- Oh dear, these Gallions, Pawkeets, Woolypapiths and Warfs look a little bit under the weather,
there must be something in the air today...
- I suppose we can say well done to Starbabe286, they have just won this week's
Neoadventure Spotlight award.
'It was Jhudora,' she explains gloomily. 'Jhudora and her Dark
Faerie friends. Dark Faeries have power far greater than that of any
other faerie, except the Faerie Queen. To get my wings back, we need to
find the Faerie Queen...'
- As the news is a bit bleak today, maybe this new game
Time Tunnel will cheer you up!
You can also download the music for Time Tunnel Here.
- There is a new avatar, if you can be bothered to go and get it.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's
was 294,215,686,440,197,141,401 years. Only 16 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves
125,000 NP each.
- *sigh* Even Peophins and Techos seem to be feeling down in the dumps.
- Make your shop look bleaker with this new Blog.
- Sensuke and Shyrudi have won today's Site Spotlight
award with their website - Grey Dreams.
- There is a new rather grey themed Desktop Background
for you to choose.
- Those of you that like Grey things should be pleased with these new
- Site Security Update - If you haven't been on the site for a while (over six months) you
will now be asked to verify your account by entering your date of birth AND your password the first time that
you log in.
- A bell tolls throughout the Haunted Woods as another game is dragged screaming into the
- If you want you can give your Neopet some of these unappetising looking new
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Grey Weewoo. Well done
Sadwig, Melancholia, Woowee, Jim, Archie and all the others.
- We have a new Better Than You challenger,
can you beat Keeper of Time's high score at Hannah and the Ice Caves?
- If you are feeling a little upset, these Buddy Icons
may be perfect for you.
- Can you beat the latest Pirate Cave Of The Week -
Dr Sloths Cave Base created by Nosaj123479?
- There are even some grey themed Neogreetings
for you to send to people.
- If you stop by the Catacombs, you will see there are some rather apt
Poems on display.
- There are some grey themed pictures for you to look at in the
- Love him or hate him, the nefarious Captain Scarblade and his ship The Revenge has been causing quite a
stir recently so we decided to dedicate a whole day to this villainous pirate.
- Captain Scarblade has been added to our How To Draw pages.
- Ninjaguy1997 should be really chuffed with themselves, they have just won the latest
Meridell Castle Spotlight award thanks to their level
- Cursed Maze of The ?.
- The Toy Shop has three new
Captain Scarblade themed things for your Neopet to play with including an action figure and plushie!
- If you think it is about time that your Neopet started to lose a few pounds, you should check out
Groupieguts' Gallery Spotlight award winning shop - Weightless Food Diet!.
- There are some Captain Scarblade loving Shopkeepers to add to your shop.
- Would a true Captain Scarblade fan have anything else on their Desktop?
- Congratulations Terrox the Gallion, you have just won this week's
Petpet Spotlight award.
- The Scarblade fans are out in full force in today's
Caption Contest. Surely you can think
of something witty to say about this...
- Don't let your Neohome be left out, throw in a few pieces of Captain Scarblade
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Smugglers Cove Pirates. 530 people guessed the correct answer,
earning 3,774 NP each.
- Avast! Its a Captain Scarblade avatar!
- If you are looking for something different to add to your shop, how about a Captain Scarblade
- This week's User Lookup of the Week trophy has been given
- Show everyone how much you love Captain Scarblade with some tacky Scarblade merchandise!
- There is a page of (mostly) Captain Scarblade themed art for you to look at in the
- If you stop by the Gallery of Heroes you will notice that
Commander Gormos has joined their ranks.
- Well done D_md_m, your course - Left or right? has just earned you
a shiny new Minigolf Spotlight award.
- This week we will be celebrating Grey Day and Krawk Day
so make sure you send in your themed pictures, poems, galleries and spotlights soon!
- Some new Colouring Pages have been added to
- There are some new Poems for you to look at in the
- What a strange looking creature, this has to be something to do with Maraqua!
- Trakstar2008 and Fuzzystar2008 have just nabbed the latest Site Spotlight award for
Fuzzystar2008's FANTASTIC webpage.
- If you know someone who has a birthday coming up, why not send them one of these rather
unique new Neogreetings?
- Lastly, Nicole_sasha313411 is the latest Faerie Caves Spotlight
award winner with their level - Tunnels of Doom.
- Plot Update - We did want to stick to the schedule of putting up two episodes a week, but with all
the extra things we are doing for it now (i.e the war, but you didn't just read that) it looks like we may not always be
able to keep to that. We will make sure there is at least one update a week, and where possible there are two.
- If you own a Shoyru, you can now paint it Skunk at the
- This week's first Pet Spotlight award has been given to
a Kau called Kinii.
- There are some new pictures for you to admire in the
- Why not put your creative writing skills to the test with this new
Story Telling Competition?
Laara groaned. One full week of this? It was more than an Ixi could handle. She strongly considered leaping back onto the
ferry, but that boat had (literally) already sailed, abandoning her and her friend in the frigid cold of Happy Valley. She
scoffed at the name of the area, then (with no choice left to her) began treading through the snow after her friend...
- Blobagus can be painted Grey, Robot, Plushie and Blue.
- A new page of Testimonials has been added so you can see
what people think of our real life stuff :)
- Think of something unique to say about this picture and you could win some lovely prizes in this week's
- There is a new hiding place for your Neopet in Kacheek Seek.
Now they can have some fun in the Faerieland Library.
- The Toy Shop
has some rather traditional wooden toys for your Neopet to play with.
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!