NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
4th March - Gadgadsbogen!
- Every year the fruit trees of Mystery Island undergo a remarkable change. Some whither and die, while
others spring up with new and exciting fruits. Some of which have never been seen before. This monumental
event is always accompanied by a massive party that carries on well into the night.
- Today's Card of the Day is Battle of Wits.
- If you are curious to see what new fruits have appeared, make sure you pay the
Tropical Food Shop a visit.
- We have changed the Neopoints link at the top of the page so that it links to your
inventory instead of a silly page with outdated information!
- Get your Ruki in the Gadgadsbogen mood with this new Island look!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's
was Chemistry for Beginners. 15,799 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves
a measly 127 NP each.
- Make sure you wish all your friends a Happy Gadgadsbogen with one of these new
- As it falls on a Sunday this year, we will be extending the Gelert Day celebrations for an extra day (All the
Gelert Day themed news will be announced on Monday). Gelerts will be able to claim Free Training at the
Swashbuckling Academy all day Sunday and Monday.
- A new Random Contest has begun.
Last week's winners have been announced and the winning caption image will be used next week.
- There is a new super fruity Background for you to add to your desktop.
- This week's Neoadventure Spotlight award has been given to
Kerryoima for their adventure - The Magic of the fallen Uni. Well done!
"Amazing my boy! I have never had so much fun before!" yelled Alana
happily as the Scorchio screamed in terror. It felt like going on a wild
and fast rollarcoaster. The wind swept past them as they twisted round
- Even the Collectable Card Shop
has been hit by Gadgadsbogen fever. This new picture can be part of your Neodeck if
you manage to get hold of it.
- You can now play Petpet Sitter in all available languages.
- Wakka276 the Ixi has something else to celebrate today. They have just won the last
Pet Spotlight of the week.
- It seems fruits aren't the only thing that is new today. A small furry creature islanders are
referring to as the Meturf has just appeared.
- There is an extra fruity Gadgadsbogen themed Blog for
you to use in your shop.
- Turdles, Hasees, Snowbunnies and Meturfs can now be given a jolly Island look at the
- Yokoito and Jhfan2003's festive site - Yokoito's guild to the perfect island party ,
has just earned themselves a shiny Site Spotlight trophy.
- The Gadgadsbogen avatar is now available for you to unlock once more...
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Talinia Shop Blog. 496 people guessed the correct answer, earning
themselves 4,033 NP each.
- This week's Better Than You challenger is
none other than the Island Mystic. Can you outwit him?
- The Gadgadsbogen celebrations have spilled over into this weekend's
Caption Contest too!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Island Niptor. Well done
Nip-Tiggity, Chompers, Rev, Oden, Malachite, Yoru and all the others.
- If you have some spare time, be sure to pop round to Agent_ada's Neohome Spotlight
award winning abode - 3552 Scenic Drive, Meridell.
- There are four new Gadgadsbogen Buddy Icons of varying sizes for you to
- Arr there be a new Pirate Cave Of The Week for you to try. Congratulations
- The 180th edition of the Neopian Times is now live!
Look out for interesting articles such as Six Steps To Impress King Skarl and
Gadgadsbogen Get Away?.
- There are three pages of Gadgadsbogen themed pictures for you to look at in the
- Lastly a new round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin. Make sure
you cast your votes!
2nd March - Uni Day!
- Today has been CANCELLED due to lack of interest... Fear not, tomorrow we will be back
with tons of new things. If it is your birthday today - Happy Birthday and we hope you enjoy the
new side bar!
1st March - St David's Day!
- Give your computer a new look for Uni Day with this new
- Congratulations Dum_dee_do, you are the latest User Lookup of the Week winner.
- Unis can now be painted Desert and Sketch.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Lost Desert Scratchcard Kiosk Out to Lunch Sign.
This proved to be a bit tricky with only 282 people guessing the correct answer, each earning
7,093 NP each.
- There are three new items that could aid your Uni in battle.
- This week's Gallery Spotlight award has been given to
Sunduna for their shop The Tropical Splash.
- Can you think of something interesting to say for this new Uni themed Caption Contest?
- There is a new page of Poems for you to enjoy, each one about Unis.
- Why not brighten up your shop with one of these new Uni Shopkeepers.
- Well done Jojo_74100, you have just won this week's Petpet Spotlight trophy!
- If you were looking for a Uni themed Buddy Icons, today is your lucky day :D
- Remember that all Unis that visit Captain Threelegs will
receive free training today.
- To make your Neopet the smartest in the land, why not give them one of these new Uni themed
- Uni Day wouldn't be the same without a snazzy new Blog now would it?
- There are four pages of Uni themed pictures for you to look at in the
- This new avatar with have Island Uni fans guessing how to unlock it for quite some time.
- Devilsmileyface should be extra happy today, they have just won this week's
Meridell Castle Spotlight
award with their level - Hidden Door
- Happy St David's Day everyone! For those of you who don't know St David is the
patron saint of Wales - yay!
- A new and improved version of Kiko Match II is now live.
We changed the look a little, gave it nicer buttons, a better game screen, that kind of thing :D
- The latest Card of the Day is the One Dubloon Coin.
- Why not wish a friend Happy St David's Day with one of these new
- With the start of a new month, a new round of Plushie Tycoon has begun.
Here are the winners of last month's contest. Congratulations!
1st - Sirinja - 10,607,847 NP
2nd - Lord_decrimer - 8,513,553 NP
3rd - Rosebud2554 - 7,057,692 NP
- Now your Neopets can get between floors much easier with the air of these new
sets of stairs. The Furniture Shop
has three designs to choose from that should suit any home.
- The winner of this week's Minigolf Spotlight
is Minninim with their course - Fanpossible.
- Fire Faeries around Neopia will be pleased to know there is now a
Fire Faerie Mushroom on sale.
- Prettyponie434434 has just won this week's
Faerie Caves Spotlight
award with their level - Jack be Quick.
- If you own a Zomutt, you can now give it one of these four amazing new looks!
- The Kougra How To Draw pages have been updated to the new look Kougra.
- There are even more pictures for you to look at in the
- Lastly, Foolses_coolses and Epigram have a shiny Site Spotlight
trophy whizzing their way thanks to their website - Epigram's World of Melons.
- Polarchucks, Warfs and Slorgs can now be given a spotty new look at the
- Uni Day and Gelert Day are coming up in the next few days, if you want a good chance of being chosen,
you should send in your spotlights, pictures, poems and galleries now.
- The Slushie Shop has
some new flavours to choose from, each inspired by a different tropical fruit.
- There are three new smileys for you to use on the Neoboards and the standard Neoboard
avatar has been given a makeover :D
- A new Story Telling Competition has just begun.
"Hey, what's this?" the pink Ixi asked, pointing to the upper left-hand corner of her map of Mystery Island.
Her friend, Toku, a white Kougra, leaned over her shoulder to have a look. "I dunno, Kelti I'd never noticed that on the
- Four new game guides have gone on sale in the
- You can now play Faerie Caves II in any language you like :D
- Can you think of something funny for this week's Caption Contest?
- Congratulations llasper, you have just won this week's first
Pet Spotlight trophy.
- There are some new Poems for you to read in the gallery.
- Some inexpensive and pretty common sandwiches have gone one sale in the
- The Art Gallery has some new
pictures with a Maraquan theme for you to look at.
Sparkling Rainbow Gift Box Mystery Capsule
Baby Easter Gram
Mutant Easter Gram