Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
4th February - Jhudora Day!
3rd February - Zafara Day!
- Today is specially dedicated to the most mysterious of Faeries - Jhudora. Is
she good or is she bad? Nobody can really tell...
- You may notice some new Jhudora themed random events as you browse the site. Two new
ones have just been added.
- Something isn't quite right with Illusen's Quests today...
- Three new CD cases featuring a Uni, Aisha and Gelert should start to go on sale in
Limited Too shops this weekend.
- Even though we aren't totally sure, we think Jhudora has
earned her place in the Gallery of Evil.
- This week's Neohome Spotlight is merrily whizzing its way toward
Popeye4321 thanks to their lovely home - 3572 Earth Faerie Close, Faerieland.
- There are three new Neogreetings featuring
the lovely Jhudora for you to send to your friends.
- You can now spruce up your Neohome with some rather fetching Jhudora
themed Furniture. There is a rug, armchair,
lamp and oven to choose from.
- We have a new Neopedia all about
Jhudora, just in case you wanted to know more about her!
- Jhudora looks rather annoyed in this weekend's new
Caption Contest... You may want to stay well away!
- The last Pet Spotlight award of the week has been given to
Russbunny, a Blumaroo with a very special ability.
- Mmmm... even if they are green and purple these Jhudora themed
Foods still look incredibly appetising.
- If you stop by the Poetry Gallery you will see lots of
new poems dedicated to Jhudora.
- Jhudora fans should be happy to know we have added some new
Buddy Icons dedicated to Neopia's most famous Dark Faerie.
- If your computer needs a facelift, this Jhudora Day
Background may be just the thing.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Spooky Food Shopkeeper. 634 people guessed the correct answer, earning
3,111 NP each.
- Jhudora's favourite Petpet the Bartamus has had a little makeover and
is now paintable in Ghost, Green, Pirate and Red at the Petpet Puddle.
- The 176th issue of the Neopian Times
has just been released. Look out for great stories and articles sucha s
9 Steps To Become Petpetsitter Champion and The History of the Grundo Thief.
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is just about to begin.
- A new Random Contest has begun. This week we are
asking you to send us your short song lyrics for Hannah to sing as she boasts about her great adventures.
- The Art Gallery has a
Jhudora Day special on display.
- Happy Zafara Day everyone! To start things off Zafaras can now be magically transformed into
a rather snazzy Robot version...
- Important Newsflash - There are two new scams going around where people are sending emails that appear
to be from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. These are frauds.
We will never ask for donations from our players, nor will we ever ask our users for their passwords. If you
receive any such emails, please report them here
including the header information of the sender where possible.
- The Book Shop has a wide variety of
new Zafara themed novels and stories on sale.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's
was 15,400. Amazingly only 27 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves a whopping 74,075 NP each.
- Aurora_dreams and Anotherdreamer have just earned themselves a shiny
Site Spotlight trophy for their website - Aurora Dreams.
- This week's Better Than You challenger is none other than
- There is a new Background featuring the Zafara Double Agent.
- You can now choose from four more Zafara Shopkeepers.
- Why not spruce up your shop with this new Zafara Blog?
- Can you figure out how to unlock this new Zafara Ace avatar?
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the battledome image of The Bringer. 623 people guessed the correct answer
earning 3,211 NP each.
- You may notice some new random events as you browse the site, we have just added a lot :D
- The Zafara Double Agent has been added to the How To Draw section.
- There is a new page of Zafara themed Poems for you to look at.
- If you are a fan of the Zafara Double Agent you will love these new bean bags, snow globes and plushies!
- Can you complete Realsuperhero's Pirate Cave Of The Week?
- Make sure you take your Zafara to visit Captain Threelegs today so they can claim
their free training.
- Zafaras can also be painted Electric and Shadow.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Wadjet. Well done
WadaWada, sssssssssss, Wadjetta, Candice, Garland Roben Wadjet,
Herbert, Slithers, Tina, SandTrap and all the others.
- Congratulations go to cutiepie4u_200, their adventure - The Secret of the Statue, has just won the latest
Neoadventure Spotlight award.
Just then, you and the Korbat hear something familiar, but far off. "Oh
no, don't please,...HELP!!" You and the korbat run quickly to see where
the noise leads to. You travel through the dark tunnels, the thick webs,
and even splash through some puddles.
- There are lots and lots of Zafara themed pictures for you to admire in the
- Apologies, the random contest is taking a little longer to judge than expected. A new contest will be announced tomorrow.
- Today is randomly dedicated to Winter!
As we won't be doing any more wintery-themed things for a long
while, we thought it only fitting to go out with a bang! You may notice a slightly different side bar. Everyone
will have this bar for the whole of today, and if you can figure out how to get it, you can unlock this bar to use any day
or the year!
- Today's Petpet Spotlight has been awarded to
Tiger the Gruslen.
- Bori and Lennies can now be painted with the Christmas
- There is a new Desktop Background featuring a Snowickle who
seems to be starting a little collection of shiny things.
- Cobrasnakebite is this week's Meridell Castle Spotlight
with their level - Dragon's Lair.
- Keep your Neopet nice and warm with one of these
hot fruity drinks. On sale in the
- Twelve new user lookup shields have been added (that's a whole year!), some are a bit strange, but
we think you will like them.
- You can now paint your Uniocto, Turdle and Warf Snow at the
- Gallery_and_avatars has won this week's Gallery Spotlight
award for their very seasonal shop devoted to Snowmen - Build - A - Snowman.
- Some Neopets are starting their Zafara Day preperations a little early in the new
- There are some new pieces of furniture with a holly theme on sale at the
- A new User Lookup of the Week trophy has been given to
- Last, but not least, there are some adorable snow themed
Gnomes for your garden.
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!