NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
30th and 31st December - Neopia Enters Year 7!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Turmac.
Well done Sir Giles of Ham, Skarl, Champy, Snoif, Epimetheus, Wobbles, Gnomey
and all the rest.
- Squirrle50 and CaptainEyrie have just won the latest Site Spotlight
award with their website - Captain Eyrie: Master of the Seas.
- Tonus can now be painted a rather fetching Gold colour.
- Samrin from Extreme Herder fame has stepped up to become the next
Better Than You challenger.
- There are some new Shopkeepers for you to choose from with a
Happy New Year theme.
- A new Lenny Conundrum contest has begun. The answer to last week's
was 258 Grundos. 5,822 people guessed the correct answer, earning themselves 344 NP each.
- Why not add this snazzy Happy New Year Background
to your desktop?
- Dare you attempt En_draugrim's Pirate Cave Of The Week - Blurred Vision?
- There are some new Fun Images with a new year theme to brighten up your shop or webpage.
- This week's Neoadventure Spotlight has been awarded to
cgsdesigns for their adventure - Getting A Great Pet!
There are a few ways to train up a pet that are free, but if you are
hoping for a great warrior, you have to be willing to spend some big
points. The first thing you are going to have to do is decide if you are
ready to begin the training process that will take you to the battledome
and beyond. In order to be ready, you must be able to earn points!
- There are some new pictures for you to look at in the
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award has been given to
Aliea the Tenna.
- Wadjets can now be painted Cloud, Ghost, Rainbow and Snow at the
- If you like ice cream, you will love Kikonoki's Gallery Spotlight winning
shop - The Popsicone Parlour!
- This week's Meridell Castle Spotlight
award has been given to Shadowself88 for their level - The Infested Tower.
- This week is particularly short with the new year coming up, so some of the regular features may be
juggled around a little bit. As a reminder Aisha Day is fast approaching,
so make sure you send in all your Aisha themed pictures, poems, spotlights etc as soon as you can.
- If you live in Singapore there is still time for you to get your hands on one of these Neopets plushies from
McDonalds. The offer ends on the 19th January, click here for more details.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Tarla the Ixi Neopedia image. 682 people guessed the correct answer,
earning 2,933 NP each.
- Some Neopets may have overindulged in all the yummy treats that are around at this
time of the year in today's Caption Contest. (This
contest will run all week so you have a little longer to think of something witty).
- This week's Faerie Caves Spotlight award has
been given to Giggles_paw with their level - Tornado Trap.
- For a limited time we have bought back an old favourite for you to play -
Toontown - Are You Game Enough?
- There are some new Poems for you to look at.
- If you are stuck for ideas of things to make with all your leftovers, the
Food Shop may give you some inspiration. They have Turkey Casserole, Turkey Curry,
Turkey Salad and Turkey Pie for you to enjoy.
- Well done Gina2B and Gina4s, you are now the proud owners of a shiny
Site Spotlight trophy.
- Yurbles can now be given a tiki touch with the aid of an Island Paint Brush.
- This week's Minigolf Spotlight award
has been given to partygirl2573 for their course - CubeWorld.
- There is a new game based on the film Racing Stripes for you to play. Click
here to give it a go.
- The Bakery has four
delicious new flavours of Swiss Roll for you to enjoy.
- The first Pet Spotlight of the week has been awarded to
a Wocky called Hippbee.
- Who wouldn't want to own this cute little Pirate Petpet? Not only do Swabbies look adorable, but they
do a great job of keeping your place neat and tidy.
- If you like orange, you will love this rather brightly coloured coral collection from the
Kiko Lake Carpenters.