Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
- Where did Masila go when she left Galem? What has Kanrik been doing all this time? Find out in the
of our Hannah and the Ice Caves story.
- As if there wasn't enough reason to visit the Deserted Fairground, now you can try your hand at a
- If you check Ebay, you may see this exclusive
T-shirt and Plushie Set
for sale. The t-shirt and
a limited edition Red Scorchio plushie (in a snazzy velvet bag) will only be available from the
15th November to the 15th December.
- This week's Neohome Spotlight award has been given to
Kyra242, proud owner of 36624 Market Square, Neopia Central.
- There is a new game based on Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events called
Are you Wicked?
- We have made a few changes to our world page and added a new
Coming Soon page so you can see everything that
is planned in the very near future.
- Masila has been added to the Gallery of Evil. You will be hearing more
from her in the very near future...
- The first clue for the Guildmasters' Dinner
has just been announced.
- It appears some Neopets are having a Sand Ball fight in this weekend's
- Now you can practice fighting in the comfort of your own home with your personal Inflatable Balthazar!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Ticket Booth. 698 people guessed the correct answer, winning
2,866 NP each.
- You can now visit the same medic that Hannah did in the
This kind Cybunny will be selling all kinds of medical supplies and unguents as
well as a steady supply of warm blankets for those cold desert nights.
- Congratulations Monstour the Korbat! You have just won the latest
Pet Spotlight award.
- The 167th issue of the Neopian Times
is now out. As next week is rather short because of Thanksgiving, there will not be a new
issue next week. To make up for it, the week after will be a special double-sized issue.
- This adorable Baby Gelert Plushie will go on sale at
Limited Too next Saturday. This is a
special event piece, so hurry before they all go!
- The Ghost and Glowing Techos have been revamped.
- There is now a Purple Ruki (complete with orange spots)
- As always, a new Beauty Contest is
about to begin, be sure you cast your votes!
- There are some new ...
*screen goes blank*
*screen flickers on*
- You pathetic fools! You dare cancel MY story for the sake of an USUL?!!? Some scrawny
little treasure hunter gets preference over ME?!
You will forget those ignorant thieves and silly little girl, for I have taken control now!
- Ahhh that's more like it. Think of something fitting to honour me in this new
Caption Contest and I may spare your bank accounts from my
new experimental bank-account-sludging ray.
- Buy these superior Plushies!
There is the loyal clone #177 (he looks almost as great as me) and my incredible Kreludan Defender. Do you have
lasers Hannah? No, I think not!
- I have given Karenluvs6 this week's Gallery Spotlight award
for her rather pleasing shop all about me.
- If you have taken good care of your Baby Space Fungus, you will be rewarded from
the PPL. Well done
Eegah!, Evil Toe Fungus, Um......., My brain, Tri-Klops, Crazy Mary,
SLOTHISTHEGREATEST and all the others.
- At last, the Art Gallery has something worthwhile on display!
- Why have a weak, squishy Bori when you can have a far more efficient and
loyal Robot? They never tire, and they never moan when they are hungry. No, on the contrary, a handy
warning light simply starts to flash.
*Sloth is my M..Master*
Ahh such a fast learner!
- Stop reading that cutesy rubbish, here are some REAL Books
for you to sink your brain into...
- You fools can try to complete this new Lenny Conundrum. Of course
it is far too easy for a super genius like me to even look at. The answer to last week's was
Ixi. Miraculously 3,698 of you got it right.
- If you want a real challenge, why not try to beat me in
Better Than You?
Of course, you never will, I don't see why we even bothered doing one this week.
- I have made minor improvements to some of your sickly cute Petpets...
- Two rather disgusting new banners appear to be live.
- There is a new page of Testimonials
if you are interested in that sort of thing...
- Spread the word of Sloth with one of these new
- Griselda the Gremble has won this week's Petpet Spotlight. How
- Make your shop look amazing with one of these new Shopkeepers featuring
characters from MY plot!
- Now I can take over your Desktop too! Hmmm, now if only I could
think of some way to pop up Virtupets ads automatically.... hmmmm....
- Now back to my story and where Kreludor all fits in. You see it all began when I was watching from my...
Who dares interrupt me?
*screen turns blank*
- Err... sorry about that, we are not sure what happened there. Where were we? Oh yes! There are some new foods for you
to try. Gargarox
has just finished baking four very special varieties of Marshmallow Grundo.
- This week's Meridell Castle Spotlight
winner is 001223445 with their level - Fatal Crisis Chamber. Sounds charming.
- Have you tried this new game featuring the non-robotic Kangaroo Jack?
- Ilhs11 is the latest Neoadventure Spotlight winner with their
adventure - I NEED a vacation.
"Oh. Well, it's not been very busy this week. You take a break."
"Thanks, Gargarox!" you yell. You run out of the Cafe so fast, you nearly
bump into Doctor Sloth! Wait a minute... Dr. Sloth?!
- By popular demand the
Backyard Skater game is back!
- You fools will be pleased to know that there is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the You've Stolen My Heart Neogreeting. Only 676 of you guessed the
correct answer, earning 2,959 NP each.
- If you fancy a change, why not try Blue5309's
Pirate Cave Of The Week - Pirates Dungeon? You want
something even more challenging, try ruling the universe some time!
- A baby creaks. A gate starts to cry. Somewhere in the distance a wolf
tolls. Another game has been dragged screaming into the
Game Graveyard. Music to my ears!
- Kaeyosa and Parabola7907 have earnt themselves a
Site Spotlight trophy for their website
all about carrots and how Kaeyosa became a Faerie Neopet. Faeries, ulch. I feel sick
just thinking about them.
15th November - Neopets is 5!
- Sorry, we have been struggling all day with horrible technical problems but the site is finally
back! We apologise for all the problems, everything should be a lot more stable from now on though.
Sparkling Negg Dust
Spring Spyder Web Garland
Baby Newsboy Hat
The Negg Festival is back and the hunt is on! Kari, the Negg Faerie, has been quite busy hiding Neggs around Neopia for the Negg Festival. Are you ready to find them?
» Join the Hunt!