NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
- Issue 166 of the Neopian Times
has just been launched. This week is packed full of great stories, articles and comics to
make your weekend more enjoyable.
- Today's Card of the Day is the
Four-Leaf Clover. Seems like somebody has pulled sixteen leaves off
it... who would do such a thing?
- If you thought the Tax Beast was bad enough, just wait to see what he does when he is angry! When annoyed the
Tax Beast has been known to take up to 25%!!!
- The last Pet Spotlight award of the week goes to
Laillannii the Ixi.
- We have a new game featuring Spyro
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Neopian Pound Image. 958 people guessed the correct answer,
earning a grand total of 2,088 NP each.
- Aww this poor Jetsam looks so sad...
- As you are playing some games around Terror Mountain you may notice a new preloader featuring Hannah and Armin.
- Selket fans can now decorate their Neohome will all kinds of Selket themed
Furniture. There is a Squirty Selket Toy to collect too!
- Congratulations Dack2218, your home situated on
189591 Bracknell Road, Neopia Central has just won this week's
Neohome Spotlight award.
- To find out more about Flotsam, visit www.neopets.com/flotsam.
- There are some more colours you can paint your Feepit, Doglefox or Faellie at the
- There are some new Poems for you to look at in the gallery.
- Its seems the carol singing practices are not being very well received in Happy Valley. Can you think of
something funny to say for this weekend's Caption Contest?
- A new round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin.
- There is a new avatar with a Dice Escape theme, although it is VERY tricky to get hold of...
- Lastly stay tuned next week as we will be starting something related to the
plot that will test your brain power...
- This week's PPL award has been given to
the Mutant Babaa. Well done Lab Accident, Creepy Sheepy, Floof, lampchop, Mutant
Sheepato, Fluffy_Nightmare, Kobabaa and all the others.
- A shiny Site Spotlight trophy is
whizzing its way towards Khanlar and Quallia thanks to their website - The Golly Dodger.
- As if you needed any more reasons to take good care of your Neopets, now if you
neglect your precious pet they could get so angry they turn RED!!!
- We have a new Lenny Conundrum for you to solve. The
answer to last week's was Edna The Witch. 7004 people managed to work out the right answer,
earning themselves 286 NP each.
- There are some new pictures for you to look at in the
- Plushie collectors should be eager to get their hands on this extremely rare Golden Bori Plushie.
It should be on sale in the Toy Shop shortly.
- Dare you venture into Stealth_commander's Pirate Cave Of The Week
- More Than White Lies?
- The Garden Centre
has some pretty coloured Poppies for you to grow.
- Young_cosmic is the winner of this week's Neoadventure Spotlight award with their adventure
See what it takes to take care of your Neopet .
"Oh no, Fiery is right now angry 'cause you don't know what he likes to be.
That, my friend, is a big mistake you have made..."
- The Terror Mountain map has been updated and Donny's
shop is now linked to from there.
- You can now paint your Bori Brown with the aid of the
right paint brush.
- He may be a newcomer to Neopia, but Donny from the toy repair shop seems very confident as this week's
Better Than You challenger.
- Part seven of our Hannah and the Ice Caves plot is now live and
there seems to be a lot of activity at the foot of Terror Mountain... Click
here to find out more!
- Today is randomly dedicated to...
- A Bori named Donny has set up shop on Terror Mountain.
This inventive craftsmen claims he can fix anything you bring to him, but it could just be idle boasting...
- We have a new game based on the film Elf: The Movie which is coming out on
VHS and DVD on November 16th. Click here to give Snowball Fight
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Tigersquash Swirly Cake. 1,133 people guessed the correct answer earning
1,766 NP each.
- Even though their toys are broken these Neopets are trying to have fun in the new
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award has been given to
Carpi the Walking Carpet.
- If you want to submit a Neopet themed recipe for the
Random Contest you should hurry as
the competition will be closing shortly.
- There are some new Broken Toys for you to try to collect...
- If you are crazy about broken toys, you should visit Guntrs_girl's Gallery Spotlight
award winning shop - Dr. Fixits' Lab.
- You can now download the MP3 for Kreludan Mining Corp.
- Can you figure out how to get this new avatar?
- There is a new Shop Blog featuring
- You can even have a desktop Background of Neopets and their
- There are four new Shopkeepers
of Neopets and their broken toys.
- At long last the Christmas Kougra has been updated - hurrah!
8th November - Pteri Day!
- If you hurry to the Robot Petpet Shop
you may be able to get your own Robocrush, Quadrone, Cybit or Shocket.
- Today's Card of the Day is Faerieland.
- The Happiness Faerie has been added to the Gallery of Heroes. Strange, I have never heard
of that faerie before...
- This week's Meridell Castle Spotlight
winner is Meganlilee with her level - The Perilous Dungeon.
- If you want to know more about Pteris, why not visit www.neopets.com/pteri?
- These Cloud Cookies are so light they won't spoil your
- There are some new Poems for you to peruse in the gallery.
- Collectable Card fans will be eager to get their hands on
Galem Darkhand (card number 347).
- Today's Site Spotlight award is shared by
Moomoogirl72 and Auzae for their site - Auzae's Evil Debut.
- Some new lamps, baths and other bits and pieces have gone on sale in the
Spooky Furniture shop.
- Jowt02 has just win this week's Minigolf Spotlight
award with their hole - NO MAZE.
- Now you can clean your opponents up really good in the Battledome with
this new Toothbrush Sword (Oh dear, I'm sorry that was awful!)
Curly Hair with Fabric Flower Headband
Multicolour Bow Tie Shirt
Pillow Cap of Convenience