NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
30th September and 1st October
- Just a quick update, our Toolbar Offer
has been taken down. If you missed it, don't worry - your chance to create a Bori
will be back soon! Thanks a lot!
- We are proud to announce the fourth expansion of our Neopets Trading Card Game -
yes on the 22nd of October you will be able to play with cards from the
Hannah and the Ice Caves set! Featuring Hannah (she got bored of the pirate
caves), thieves, icy skeletons, Lost Desert demigods and lots, lots more. We will be starting Card of the Day
soon, and will be giving you lots more information of the following days.
Also, Hannah and the Ice Caves features a whole new species of Neopet! (the Bori... see below!) :) More information coming soon!
- If you live in Australia, you will be pleased to hear Neopets will be in a McDonalds near you. For
one month only (1st October to 4th November) you will be able to get your own Neopets plushie and limited edition TCG card
whenever you buy a Happy Meal!
- This week's Neohome Spotlight trophy has been
awarded to Blueoleander, proud owner of 9522 Meri Acres, Meridell.
- MSN users have four new Buddy Icons to choose from
featuring Eithne, the Space Faerie and Hannah.
- Some of you may have noticed that we have temporarily put a link to the Neopets/Yahoo Toolbar on the yellow side bar. Everyone who
downloads the toolbar will be able to own an Ice Bori. This is a special paint brush of a
New Neopet that will be released later on this month. You will not be able to paint your Neopet Ice, this is the only
way you will be able to get hold of one!
- Well done Kaiyoshii, you are the latest Pet Spotlight award winner!
- Can you work out how to get this new avatar?
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Tiki Tours - Island Friends image.
- Ariaana is this week's Neoadventure Spotlight award winner
with their adventure - The White Weewoo.
"This was a flyer calling those with brave souls to go to Krawk Island
and search for the First White Weewoo. The one who found it would be
given a Neohome in Faerieland and 1 million Neopoints!"
- Eww gross, this Poogle is all Snotty!
- You can now sumbit your new entries and begin voting for the next round
of the Beauty Contest.
- This week's PPL award goes to the Bartamus. Well done
Smiley, Dagger, Myrrodin, Grumpy Britches!, Pugg and Incarnate of.
- A new Lenny Conundrum contest has begun. The answer
to last week's was 437 Neopoints. 818 people guessed the correct answer and each won
2445 NP each.
- The Garden Centre has some new Kyrii, Gelert and Moehog
Gnomes on sale.
- Madiria and Geekgrl22 share this week's last Site Spotlight award for their
site The Tiki Room .
- New Contest - We are starting a new weekly competition called
Lookup Of The Week. If you think your
user lookup is worthy of a mention, why not give it a whirl?
- The 160th issue of the Neopian Times
is now live. This week you can look forward to all kinds of stories and articles including
A Punchbag Named Sid and Meerca Chase Magic!.
- Warfs, Pawkeets and Niptors can now be painted Disco at the Petpet Puddle!
- Can you beat the S750 Kreludan Defender's score in the latest Better Than You
- Last but not least, Zinimi's cave High-Wire Act v2 has just walked away with this week's
Pirate Cave Of The Week award.
- If you stop by Limited Too this weekend you
may be able to get your very own Baby Plushie Clip. There is Baby Gelert, Lupe,
Scorchio and Blumaroo to choose from!
- This week's Petpet Spotlight has been given to
Valiant the Gallion.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Space Gormball Bonus. This week there were 597 winners who each received
3351 NP each.
- A new Caption Contest has just gone live, this time with a
Destruct-o-match II theme.
- Now there are all kinds of things to help you keep your Neohome neat and tidy on sale at the
- Grarrl fans should stop by Beau_lis' Gallery Spotlight
award winning shop - Great Hall of Grarrls.
- If you want to find out more about Rukis you should go to http://www.neopets.com/ruki.
- A rather interesting looking Kau has been spotted swimming amongst the ruins of Maraqua...
- If you hold your mouse over the Neopets logo on the Front Page you may notice a new rollover featuring Neopet V2!
- There are two new Banners that you can add to your
shop or webpage.
- Stop by the Poetry Gallery
and you will see a whole load of new Neopets themed poems for your enjoyment.
- Coin collectors should be pleased to learn there are four new Space Station themed
Coins for you to collect...
- The Rainbow, Silver and Spotted Kougras have been updated.
- A new shop has opened up in the Neopian Bazaar specialising in all things musical. If your
Neopet has longed for a Cello or Bass Guitar, why not take them to the
Neopian Music Shop?
- There is a new page of Poems for you to look at in the
- If you haven't already tried it, you should check out this new
Backyard Skater game!
- If you know someone who has recently had a new baby, why not send them a celebratory
- A new version of Whack A Staff Member has just gone
live. If you look carefully you may notice two new employees.
- Following the success of their other Neopet shaped lollpops, the
Chocolate Factory has
just released four flavours of Poogle Pops!
- This week's Meridell Castle Spotlight
has been awarded to Quentin9999 for their level Fifty Tortured Souls.
- Kikos can now be painted Orange at the
- Hilary Duff fans should try this fun Hilary-themed
Quiz based on her new film
Raise Your Voice.
- This week's Site Spotlight award is shared by
Balmora_47374 and Anonymous509.
- The Halloween Kougra has been updated.
- There are some new Miserable Images for you to add to your
shop or webpage.
- A new Caption Contest has just gone live with a bit of a Faerie theme.
- We have some new Buddy Icons for you to choose from.
- Use your creative skills to think of the next part of this week's
Story Telling Competition!
"Ha! Nice try matey, but me last dice be a four!" Grimtooth declared, pushing the dice forward for all to see. The other
players groaned. What were the odds of that? "Looks like I have a perfect 24! Sorry gentlemen, looks like this ol' Krawk has
won again." He reached out his claws and pulled the pool of Neopoints towards him.
- Why not send one of these new Neogreetings
to a friend?
- This week's Minigolf Spotlight award has been
given to Cool_nash92, for their course - The Palm Resort.
- Orange, Mutant and Shadow Kougras have been updated.
- Tennas, Abominable Snowballs, Sludgies and Tanizards can now be painted
Sketch at the Petpet Puddle. We have
also changed Abominable Snowballs to be Wintery Petpets rather than Spooky Petpets, which makes more sense.
- The first Pet Spotlight award of the week goes to Spootums the Wocky.
- This rather artistic rendition of Meridell will look great as your
- Now when you ride on the Roo Island Merry Go Round, you will now see an animation.
- There are some new pictures for you to look at in the Art Gallery.
Dark Sorcerer Mystery Capsule
Chadleys Collectors Contacts
Green and Gold Star Eye Shadow