NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
1st May - Lupe Day (well almost)!
- There is a new page of Lupe poems in the Gallery.
- As Lupe Day falls on a Sunday this year, we will be starting the celebrations a
little early. To kick things off there is a new look Lupe! We hope you like it :)
- Today's Card of the Day is none other than
Dr. Sloth. He has returned, apparently!
- Oops! The Better Than You forgot to go live yesterday.
That's been fixed now, sorry about that.
- Oops! We totally set the Neopoint ratio on Mootix Drop to
the wrong value - it was giving out an average of 18 NP per game! We made it fifteen times higher :)
Mootix around Neopia are rejoicing!
- SITE UPDATE - Due to a technical problem, Cronjobbia the Air Faerie couldn't work over the last few days.
She is the one who does all the little tasks every hour like restocking shops and processing auctions.
We have fixed it now, so all these things should be back to normal.
- The Checklist for the Return of Dr. Sloth
set has just been uploaded. Yes, all the cards, rules and pictures are there!!!
- Meepit Juice Break now has a Zen mode. You can play with three
Meepits and no timer, but you only get one point per successfully nourished Meepit.
- The Foolishly Asked Questions for the Return of Dr. Sloth set has just
been put up on the site, mortal.
- There are some new Lupe themed
Goodies on sale
including Waffles and Lollypops.
- If your Neopet is feeling particularly scholarly, why not treat them to
one of these new Lupe themed Books?
- There are three new Lupe Shopkeepers to choose from
featuring a Baby Lupe, a rather mean looking Shadow Lupe and a Rainbow Lupe.
- There new Battledome Items are sure to make
your Lupe a champion!
27th April - Cybunny Carnival!
- NEW GAME!!! Harry was a commando first and a Mootix second, and danger was his middle name
(which was nice because he didn't have a last one.) Yes! Mootix Drop
- The battle with Lord Kass rages on. He is badly beaten but still strong enough to beat even the highest
level Neopet... Can he be defeated? Will Meridell be saved??? Who knows.
- Well the Return of Dr. Sloth set is out in stores tomorrow, so here
is another Card of the Day... the
Cooty (a Petpetpet!) Also - we have a picture of the booster box!!!
- NEOMAIL UPDATE - Why bother with plain text when you can make it big, purple, bold, italic,
flashing and scrolling!!! Yes, we have improved our NeoMail and
given you a lot more options to make your messages pretty!
- This week's Better Than You features
Meuka... Can you beat him?
- The winner of this week's PPL is the
Gruslen. Congratulations go to Fang, Tiger, Freeeow! !,
Mr. Underpants and the rest of this week's winners! Sorry due to database problems
we could only give prizes to the first 50,000 owners.
- Congratulations Glittermunkey, you have just won the latest Site Spotlight
award for your site - Into The Clouds.
- Doglefoxes, Snorkles, Gruslens and Kadoaties can now be painted with a
Faerie Petpet Paint Brush :)
- This week's Neoadventure Spotlight award goes to Kojiro44705,
for their adventure - Western City Spooks.
"Zifter walks closer to the object and picks it up. It was a small,
crystal ball that had some hazy smoke stirring around inside. He was so
mesmerized by it that he couldn't take his eyes from it. He acted as if
he was in a trance as Barren called after him. The crystal ball
glimmered in his hands."
- These new Garden Gnomes
will make the perfect addition to your lawn. There are four to choose from -
Morguss, The Court Dancer, Blugthak and King Skarl.
- Dare you brave the depths of Kittencrayons' Pirate Cave Of The Week?
- You can now have a Kadoatie, Nuranna, Warf or Puppyblew as your
- We have replaced some of the less-cool outdated Space Battle items with new
- BATTLE FOR MERIDELL - The future of Meridell hangs in the balance, and this
is the last time we will need your help. Darigan, back from the grave is locked
in combat with Lord Kass. Click here now and
give him as much assistance as you can! Avenge poor Jeran!
MERIDELL WILL BE MINE!
- Ooh, only three days to go! Today's Card of the Day is none other than
the Starry Cybunny.
- Will you just look at this new Cybunny Blog!
- If you have been dying to get your very own Cybunny, you had better hurry! 30,000 Cybunnies
are now available and looking for new owners!
- I bet you can't work out how to get this Cybunny Day Avatar. It's pretty hard!
- We have three new Neogreetings, each featuring Cybunnies.
- There is a new page of Cybunny related Poems in the gallery.
- It's so fierce ... it's cute! Behold the new Darigan Cybunny!
- There are four new deliciously carroty Cybunny Day treats to choose from -
Chocolate Carrot Sundae, Mega Carrot Pie, Creamy Carrot Trifle and Crunchy Carrot Burger.
- These new Books with a
Cybunny theme could come in very handy. With titles such as
Saving Your Neopoints, Gourmet Bowl Tips and Cybunny Cookie Making,
how can you afford not to read them?
- This may look like a harmless little back scratcher to you, but oh no! In the paws
of the right Cybunny this can be a very formidable weapon indeed!
- Today's Site Spotlight award goes to
TheEasterCybunny and Sparkly_fairy_dust. Their site Dance School, is perfect for
anyone looking for tips to dance the night away at the Cybunny Carnival.
- What a talented lot Cybunny fans are, there are pages and pages of
Cybunny Day pictures in the Art Gallery!
- You would be jumping for joy too if you had this cool
Cybunny Desktop Background :)
- As always the kind Cap'n Threelegs is giving Free Training to any Cybunny that
pays his Swashbuckling Academy a visit.
- Cybunnies can also be painted Orange at the
- What's this? More Cybunny Day foods? With this you really are spoiling us.
- We have a new Neopedia Article featuring not one, but three Cybunnies!
- If you are getting bored of your current Shopkeeper
why not try one of these new Cybunnies?
- There are three new Cybunny Day Neggs that you can trade in for tokens at the
Neggery - Blue, Purple and Rainbow!
- You may have noticed the Shops Toolbar has had a little makeover. We
have also added a link to your Neohome to make life a little easier :)
- As Cybunny Day is tomorrow, it seems only fitting that we start off the week with a
Cybunny themed Caption Contest.
- With only four days to go before Dr. Sloth is available in shops (the TCG, not the super-villain
from space), we have released a new Card of the Day. Today -
- Congratulations go to I_WuV_TiM, they have just earnt themselves a lovely
Pet Spotlight trophy for their cabinet.
- The final two stamps in the NeoQuest II set have just been released. Look out for
Terask and The Sword Of Apocalypse in the Post Office!
- Talking of NeoQuest II, if you manage to complete the game, you could get one of
12 **SUPER RARE** Battledome items that cannot be bought anywhere else (If you have
already completed the game you will automatically get one of the prizes).
- This week's Story Telling competition has
"Everyone gather 'round!" the royally dressed Kougra said to the company. "Quickly! QUICKLY!"
The other stage actors and actresses rushed over to the cast leader. "What is it Tomar?" asked
a Kougra in a queen costume. "We've got to finish dress rehearsal before the king comes to see
- Two new Faerie themed items have appeared in the Magic Shop -
Light Faerie Dust and Water Faerie Bubbles. I wonder what they do?
- Some new Tyrannian Weapons have
been released including the must-have Flaming Catapult.
- Ixis can now be painted a rather fetching Pink colour.
- There are some new pictures and sculptures in the Art Gallery.
Maraquan Majesty Superpack
Hidden Forest Background
Checkered Button Up with Sunglasses