Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
13th and 14th March
12th March - Scorchio Day!!
- Well since Monday is so far away we have decided to add some more content for you over the weekend.
Remember, because of the new change the content *should* go live midnight on Sunday NST.
- Awwww, on the 20th of March you will find the Baby Scorchio Plushie
at Borders Bookstores, Carlton Cards and other speciality retailers. It's a rare Plushie
so you better get it before it sells out!
- We have done another Card of the Day! Today it is the turn
of the Golden Negg.
- RED CODESTONES??? What are they, what do they do? Well, you have a
chance to find out by visiting the Mystery Island Volcano!
Do you have enough codestones?
- Sorry, we were so delayed with the content yesterday we have decided to put two days
live at once, sorry about that!
- NEW GAME - Yes, there is Trouble at the National Neopian.
You had better go there and try and sort things out!
I'd like to make a withdrawal please...
- You can now see how many NP you will earn in our Flash Games as the Score-to-Neopoint ratio
is now displayed on every page.
- Now you can see how many points you have earned in the Battle For Meridell
by going to your user lookup!
- The proud winner of this week's Neohome Spotlight
is Hb_oops, owner of 94794 Wishing Well Drive, Neopia Central.
- Kick off Scorchio day with one of these freshly baked Cookies. There are four
flavours to choose from - lemon, raspberry, chocolate and strawberry.
- The new edition of the Neopian Times
is now out! This issue features top tips for completing NeoQuest II and having a healthy Neopet.
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to
a Chia called Terraeca.
- Give your Scorchio a rather regal new look with the aid of a Royal Paint Brush.
- Scorchio Day wouldn't be the same without a set of new Scorchio themed
Books now would it?
- Maraquan Scorchio fans will be pleased to hear there is a new Desktop Background
featuring their favourite Neopet.
- There is a new Neopedia article featuring a Scorchio who isn't having a very enjoyable Scorchio Day!
- The Caption Contest today is Scorchio-themed
(no surprises there!) Can you think of anything funny to say about this picture?
- There are pages and pages of Scorchio pictures in the Art Gallery.
- If you want to give your Scorchio a rather simple natural colour, maybe you should opt for a
Brown or Pink Paint Brush...
- The winner of this week's PPL is the Green Kadoatie. We were going
to let the Mazzew win because it had a special day, but it won last week! Congratulations
to Galadriel, I Am Expensive, telekinetic cat and all the other winners!
- There are four new recipes that can be made at the Cooking Pot
on Mystery Island. Can you figure them out?
- Dare you attempt this week's Pirate Cave of the Week? It is
Kristal_phoenix's Kristal Challenge.
- The Toy Shop has
four new Draik plushies on sale.
- A strange creature has been spotted swimming around the ruins of Maraqua...
- We have fixed alot of pet poses that had little errors including the Electric Acara, Split
Cybunny, Split Lenny and Split Grundo.
- This week's NeoAdventure Spotlight goes to
wendy07 for their adventure - Princess Hoolalas Perilous Ventures.
"Suddenly, a large shadow looms over you. You turn around and see a
horrifically oversized cybunny glaring at you menacingly, beckoning you
to escape before it squishes you to a pulp. Which it most definitely
- There are some new Battle For Meridell Buddy Icons featuring
Jeran, Lord Kass and the infamous Court Dancer.
- Gigabit12163 and TheSeventhGigaWonder share the latest Site Spotlight
award with their site - The Mutant Lair.
- A new Better Than You has just been
launched! Can you beat?
- By popular demand (see last week's editorial) we have added some new
Slushies - Transparaberry,
Munuberry, Oranella and everyone's favourite - Rahketmelon.
- Today's random theme is...
- THE FIRST WAVE IS HERE - Citizens of Neopia, Meridell needs your help! The evil Lord Kass has sent
down Giant Spyders.... or maybe he just took normal Spyders and made them big with his evil magic...
who knows. Regardless, they are eating the Meridell crops, scaring the farmers, and need to be defeated!
- Yay! There is a Neopedia about Hasee Bounce!!! If you wondered
how Hasees came to be munching fruit on Mystery Island, you should check it out.
- Mazzews can be painted Fire, Glowing, Plushie and Pirate at the
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award goes to
Chiclet, the Snowbunny.
- If your Neopet can't afford a Mazzew of their own, don't despair, one of these new
Mazzew themed Toys will soon put a smile on their face.
- The Strawberry Moehog Battledome poses have been fixed, they should now face the right way.
- Looks like this Mazzew may have struck it rich! Think of something funny and you could win
a stash of Neopoints for yourself in the latest Caption Competition...
- Well done Carinafox5, your shop The Potty Kingdom
has just won this week's Gallery Spotlight award.
- Magic Ghost Marshmallows now look different to the standard Ghost Marshmallows
- The Faerie Aisha has got a much needed redo :) The old
one looked a bit ... odd ... in a couple of the poses.
- If your Neopet wants to take care of their Mazzew properly, they need to get hold of some of these
- Be the envy of all your friends with this super cute Mazzew avatar!
- Congratulations to all those that guessed correctly in our
TCG Tournament. The winners will receive
Neopoints, TCG cards, and this lovely avatar...
- We fixed lots of Cybunny images that seemed to be a bit confused
(the close and ranged attack poses for Electric, Halloween, Faerie, Pink and Rainbow Cybunnies).
- There is a new Desktop Background featuring the Court Dancer.
- We have released a new version of Skarl's Scramble.
There are new animations, and a beginners mode!!!
- The answer to the last Mystery Pic was
'Grimilix in Maintenance Hatch 7b'. Good luck on the new one!
- Part Nine of Battle For Meridell has
just been released. Kass's armies sweep across Meridell, and all Skarl can do is sit and watch
the Court Dancer....
WAR UPDATE - Sorry we had some technical problems starting the Battledome War, but they are fixed
now and it shall commence on the next sync.
- Our Staff TCG Tournament has been won by Captain Canada
who beat Dom Dread 3-2 in the final. Dragona won the runners-up match, so now we have all
four places decided. Congratulations to everybody who guessed correctly
(or nearly correctly). We will be giving out the prizes to the lucky winners tomorrow.
Also a special mention to beach_babe251 who defied trillion-to-one odds and managed to guess
all four places in order!
- This cool new Hasee Bounce button will now be
appearing in a yellow bar near you!
- Look behind you - a three headed Mortog!!!
- The Rainbow Chomby has been updated, and we have fixed lots of Battledome poses that has little mistakes on them.
- You didn't think they had Normal vegetables in Faerieland
- Congratulations Slorgqueen, you now have a shiny Site Spotlight trophy
for your cabinet! Make sure you spend the time to look at Slorg World today!
- Whatever you do... Don't let your Neopets into the water! Yes this
Maraquan Meerca has been spotted terrorising fishermen off the Mystery
- Court Dancer fans HAVE to get hold of some of these tambourines, Usuki sets,
posters and pillows
- Some new Poems have been added to the gallery.
- Meepits, Faellies, Gallions and Noils can be painted Island!
- There is a new Neopedia entry about the game that is taking Meridell by storm -
- Are you sick of your Neopets leaving their toys all around the Neohome?
Now they can keep them neat and tidy in one of these Toy Boxes.
- Give your Korbat a natural new look with the aid of a Brown
Look a real-life Chocolate Korbat!
- The Art Gallery has a Battle For Meridell theme today.
- If you own a Kyrii, you can get them in the Gadgadsbogen mood with this rather spectacular
Island paint job.
- We have a new Story Telling Contest...
"Welcome! Welcome everyone, to this year's Gadgadsbogen festival!" Rufus shouted over the excited chattering of the crowd.
"Now that the limbo competition is over, it's time to reveal this year's new fruits!" the Kougra said, gesturing to a table
shrouded by a lumpy, white cloth...
- If you like Hasse Bounce, you will love this week's new Caption Contest.
Think of something funny and you could win a prize!
- You Neopet can follow in Jeran's footsteps and wield this mighty
Sunblade Replica in battle.
- The first Pet Spotlight goes to
Gahennas_gatekeeper, the Blumaroo.
- Gallions can be painted Fire, Ghost or Black at the Petpet Puddle.
- Oops it seems we forgot to release the Baby or Disco JubJub and the Island Skeith, this has now
- With the aid of a Brown Paint Brush this lovely natural looking Pteri
could be yours.
- Scorchio Day is fast approaching, if you want to be in with a chance of winning you will need to start sending in
your Scorchio themed poems, spotlights, galleries and pictures shortly.
- The latest pet page to be completed is for Bruces, why not take a look at
- There is a new Desktop Background featuring none other than
Jeran the Lupe, brave defender of Meridell.
- We have a new Neopedia article featuring a Uni called
- Stamp collectors will be pleased to hear that the Post Office
has three new Battle For Meridell designs on sale - The Three, Blumaroo Court Jester and the terrifying Blugthak.
- A new Beauty Contest will be starting later today, make sure you
remember to vote.
- The Art Gallery has a two page special featuring real life
Dyeworks Hue Brew Potion
Gift Basket Centre Wrap 20-Pack
Jinjah String Lights