NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
29th January - Kacheek Day
- Are you sick and tired of Turmaculus sleeping all day and then when you do eventually manage to
wake the beast, he gobbles up your beloved Petpet? Well here is your chance to get some revenge as Turmaculus
steps into the Battledome...
- Fancy that! The new issue of the Neopian Times
is out early! Tune in for the latest comics, stories, articles and of course the Editorial!
- Duas can now be painted Blue, Cloud and Grey at the
- Here is a little reminder that this coming Tuesday is Zafara Day so you will want to
start sending in your Zafara themed pictures, poems and spotlights this weekend.
- Some more Colouring Pages
have been added to Kiko Lake.
- Today's Pet Spotlight award goes to
Grundioy the Aisha.
- There are some new pictures in the Art Gallery.
- The new Mystery Pic has just been uploaded.
The answer to the old one was 'A Horn of a Snow Beast'.
- The new Caption Contest features some Kacheeks
who seem to be giving NeoQuest II a whirl!
- This week's Neohome Spotlight trophy has been
awarded to Wefix, owner of 37213 Cairn Close, Neopia Central.
- We have uploaded two copies (one low one high quality) of the Battle for Meridell TCG Rulebook
onto our servers, just in case you have lost yours, or just want to read it!
- If you can't afford the real thing, don't despair! This Alien Aisha Plushie is now
on sale in the Toy Shop.
- We have added some new Polls, including one to decide which Neopet should get a makeover next.
Wocky, Moehog or Kougra, you decide!
- Tired of the same old Snowager prizes? These new Neggs should
brighten up your day.
- NeoQuest II is now live!!! Yes, after months and months of
work, the huge role-playing game known as NeoQuest now has a sequel. You play Rohane, a young
Blumaroo who has left his home in search of adventure. The kingdom is in peril. King Skarl
has been imprisoned, and you must save the day!
NONE SHALL PASS!
- We are going to be holding a new STAFF TCG TOURNAMENT!!!
Yes, we just got our hands on some of the new Battle for Meridell cards and over the next
two weeks we are going to be battling it out to see who is the best player in the office.
You will be able to vote on us, just like before. The
best guessers will be rewarded after the tournament has finished.
- SECURITY UPDATE - We had a problem with people trying to use a bot to get into
accounts, so for the time being there is going to be a code on the login page that you
will have to type in. This is just for your protection, so sorry about any inconvenience!
- These new Kacheek themed Books
should keep your Neopet amused for hours.
- The new Better Than You features
none other than Eliv Thade (one day late for his special theme day!)
- Kacheeks have three new Battledome Abilities -
Kacheek Flower Power, Kacheek Slide
and Kacheek Sneeze.
- Aww its a Plushie Kacheek!!!
- We have added a page of Kacheek Day Poems.
- Today's Pirate Cave Of The Week award goes to
canadianstickdeath with their rather tricky level - Metal Madness! It's hard. Really hard.
No - we mean REALLY hard.
- Ooh would you just look at this new avatar...
- This week's Neoadventure Spotlight award goes to
Twink413 for their adventure - Attack of the Cuddly Kacheeks!
"Very well, I could use two pets like you...MUHAHAHAHA!" Dr. Sloth said in a creepy voice. "Step into my office!"
- Kacheek Day wouldn't be complete without a new Desktop Background.
- There are four new Kacheek Shopkeepers
to choose from - Valentines Kacheek, Reading Kacheek, Kacheek and Noil and Snorkeling Kacheek.
- Why not join in the Kacheek Day celebrations with this new
Gummy Kacheek Drops?
- Congratulations are shared by Kikicwaker and PokeySpoty, they have just won the latest
Site Spotlight award.
- New you can paint your Kacheek Starry at the
- Make sure you take your Kacheek to see Cap'n Threelegs
today or they will miss out on all that lovely FREE training.
- As Kacheeks have lots of Battledome
items already, we have decided to do something a little different... (yes it really is
- Don't leave your shop out, add this new Kacheek themed Blog!
- The Art Gallery has pages and paged of
Kacheek pictures on display.
- This Wednesday's random theme is none other than ...
... Eliv Thade!!!
- Today's Mystery Pic has just gone live. The
answer to the last one was 'The Chinese New Year NeoGreeting'.
- As promised here is the nefarious Cloud Draik, one of many monsters you will
have to defeat if you want to complete NeoQuest II.
Beasts of mist and air, these creatures can be found floating through
the sky. From a distance they may look like harmless puffs of cloud,
but don't get too close - they can scorch you from any distance.
- The Castle of Eliv Thade now gives 33%
- Brighten up your desktop with this new Eliv Thade
- Celebrate Eliv Thade Day in style with these ingenious foods made to
look like Eliv. On sale in the Spooky Food Shop now.
- GAME UPDATE - Spell-Or-Starve now has
a nifty Zen mode too!
- You can now draw Eliv Thade with ease using this new
How To Draw guide.
- This week's Gallery Spotlight award goes to
Vfsgallery, for their lovely collection of How To Guides and Manuals.
- It only seems fitting that we release an Eliv Thade themed
- Why not give yourself a treat with one of these new Eliv Thade themed
- Congratulations go to Pugsy the Spardel, owned by Qtpi777. They have just won the
latest Petpet Spotlight award.
- I wonder how you get this special little avatar...
- Judging by the titles of these Books
they have been designed by Eliv Thade himself!
- Here is a little last minute reminder that tomorrow is Kacheek Day, so you really should
send in your spotlights, poems and pictures right away.
- A new Caption Contest
has just been launched and it looks like everyone wants to get in on the Eliv Thade theme.
- Yay! The Cybunny on the Games Room page has been updated.
- There are some new pictures in the Art Gallery,
sadly not Eliv Thade themed, but they are still very nice :)
- Meridell TCG Launch - Yes, our first expansion set to the Neopets TCG
should be hitting stores right about now. There are 140 new cards in total that
expand the game in wild and wonderful ways. Great new Villains, Heroes, Equipment,
and also now there are Location cards that alter the rules in a certain arena.
The complete list of cards has been put into our Checklist!
It's all about King Skarl and Peasant Mob - best cards ever :)
Incidentally, the story to Battle for Meridell will be taking place on the site
over the next few weeks. Skarl, Jeran, Lisha and the rest of them had better get ready...
something *BAD* is about to happen.
By the way, the WC02 Item Codes are now working, so if you redeem one you will
get a BfM Trading Card as an item (if you get a trading card by the way). More rubbish
booby prizes on the way tomorrow :)
- Today's Card of the Day is the Ixi Courtier.
- NeoQuest II Update
For all of you who are eagerly awaiting the launch of NeoQuest II, the wait is almost over. On
Thursday the 29th of January NeoQuest II will go live. Mr. Insane has literally been going insane with
the programming, but after a long wait it is finally finished! In the meantime we are going to
give you a sneak preview of some of the monsters/NPCs you will encounter on your travels.
The Undead Kyrii says 'Braaainnnss...'
These Kyrii used to run the shops in their city, since lost to the sands
of time... but that won't stop them from bringing you rock-bottom deals
from beyond the grave!
- We updated the Games Room so that it has a couple more
links at the bottom!
- Hasees, Kookiths, Nurannas and Puppyblews can be painted
FIRE at the Petpet Puddle.
- A new Caption Contest has just begun and it
seems the TCG craze has swept into Meridell...
- This week's Story Telling Contest
is slightly different to normal...
Nice thing about imagination, though... the story can change! I'm sure you've wondered like me, how the same story can
turn out differently. Well, here's the chance!
- The Art Gallery has a page of Petpet themed pictures today.
- Today's Pet Spotlight award goes to
Sanjisuki the Zafara.
- Sorry, there wasn't a Pirate Cave Of The Week
award last week (Viola was sick - awww!), we have a new winner - Coolpcgiant with their cave
- Yay for Spotted Chombies!!!
- A new round of the Beauty Contest has just begun.
Secret Garden Pathway Background
Black and White Lace Dress
Dream Catcher Garland