Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
17th and 18th January
16th January - Elephante Day
- We have a new Card of the Day (since we forgot
on Friday). Today is the turn of Contest of Champions.
- Issue 124 of the Neopian Times
is live now - how about that its going live on a FRIDAY :D
- We have uploaded a page of Elephante Poems.
- Elephantes have three new Battledome Abilities -
Elephante Stomp, Elephante Trumpet
and Elephante Bump.
- Yay! The new Mystery Pic is up. The answer
to the last one was 'The Sign for Maths Nightmare'.
- Mmm... don't these new Elephante sundaes look delicious?
- Congratulations are in order for Byeboe,
they have just won the latest Pet Spotlight award.
- What could be softer or squishier than this cool Plushie Elephante?
- Make sure you take your Elephante to see Cap'n Threelegs today,
or they will miss out on their FREE training.
- Both of our Slots Games now have sound on/off buttons!
- Its only fitting to release an Elephante avatar on Elephante Day right?
- Don't just stop there, why not get your shop in the festive spirit with this cool new
- These new Elephante books
will make your Neopet super smart in no time.
- Yay! Elephantes can be painted Purple!!!
- This new Elephante Background will look pretty
snazzy on your computer!
- This week's Neohome Spotlight award goes to
Pretiful, owner of 85429 Island Crescent, Mystery Island.
- Give your Elephante a real advantage in the battledome with the aid of an
Elestone, Ancient Elephante Bracelet or Gilded Elephante Claw.
- Oh dear, it seems all that Sloth merchandise that swamped the marketplace a few days ago has been retired!!!
- As you would imagine, today's Caption Contest is suitably
Elephante themed :)
- There are three new Elephante Shopkeepers
to choose from.
- If you stop by the Art Gallery there are tons of
new Elephante themed pictures to see.
14th January - Sloth Appreciation Day
- IT'S A GIANT HUNGRY CHOMBY - Uh oh. Looks like the
Defenders of Neopia need your help!
- NEW PRELOADERS - Yes, many of the games around the site now feature new
preloaders (the graphics that load when the game is being loaded.) No more spinning
Blumaroo head! To try out the new ones why not play Eliv Thade
or Sutek's Tomb.
- If you know someone who is feeling particularly Snotty why
not send them this Meuka Neogreeting to cheer them up?
- TCG UPDATE - Yes, good news. When we originally launched the TCG Redemption Area
we only put half of the available cards in as possible prizes. We were going to add the rest as other
prizes around the site, but that didn't work out. Anyway, we have now added every single card into the mix so you have
a chance to get the cards that you couldn't before.
When the Battle for Meridell expansion comes out, any codes you get from those booster packs
will give you a Meridell card instead. Hope that makes sense! Those codes will start WC02 as opposed
- This week's PPL goes to the Pink Warf.
Congratulations to all 1,115 owners!
- Is it a pawkeet...? is it a Sky Bandit...? No, its Card of the Day.
After a three month absence it has returned!!!
- Arr mateys, tis a Pirate Petpet Paintbrush!!!
- The winner of today's Site Spotlight is
Lukashen (owned by indietoast).
- Oops! We forgot to announce the Mystery Pic yesterday.
It's up, and the answer to the last one was 'The Eye of the Kougra Pillow'.
- This week's Neoadventure Spotlight goes to
Hungi41, creator of Your First Day At Neoschool!.
Suddenly the laughter stops and a hand is on your shoulder. You look up
and it is an old teacher wearing glasses and a big yellow bowtie. She
glares at you. " That's it, you are going to the principal's office."
- Today's Better Than You features Lady Osiri. Can
you match her elite skills at Sutek's Tomb?
- Lupes can now be painted a rather fetching Striped colour.
- Speaking of Sutek's Tomb, we have just added
some cool new features. It now
has a pause button, and if you run out of moves the game will automatically shuffle the board for you!
- We have increased the Neopoints you can earn from Faerie Bubbles
- The latest Pirate Cave Of The Week award goes to
Cooluser2 for their Tomb of Pitfalls.
- If it takes your fancy, you can now paint your Puppyblew, Snorkle and Doglefox
- OK we put Splat-A-Sloth back to normal!
- If you were wondering what the Meerca Transmogrification Potion looks like, here it is...
- There is a new Neopedia article about Skies Over Meridell.
- There are some new Poems in the gallery.
>nsh: rm -rf /home/adam
nsh: muhahaha: command not found
>nsh: cat > /etc/passwd
Last login: Wed Jan 14 13:40:45 2004 from office.neopets.com
>Welcome to the Neopets Servers, Mr. Sloth
[sloth@neopets]$ that's Dr. to you
- Ahhhh, your puny intruder-detection systems and flimsy security were no match for a super-villain
such as myself. Now let's see what havoc I can create...
- Soon every computer in the world will have this Desktop Background!
- Now you can adopt a Hasee, Slorg, or Peo, exactly as nature intended them to be!
- It seems that the Gallery Spotlight has been won
by dmdacus with "Morganna's Mutant Madness". Fantastic! Drop me a note when I next invade
the world, it seems that you may be able to help.
- BUBBLES... uggh. What type of bubbles?
That's the most horrible thing I've ever heard of. Nobody would ever want to play a game like that.
Stupid Neopets Team, no wonder this site is going down the pan.
[sloth@neopets]$ rm -rf games/faeriebubbles/
rm: Permission denied
Bah... Never Mind
- Why, no Neohome is complete without matching
- Let's see what nice things you fools have to say about me in the Caption Contest.
Anything not befitting a hero such as me will, of course, be deleted. I may even *FREEZE*
your account if you are rude. Yes, wouldn't that be fun, now where do they put that freeze button...?
- Now when you play Splat-A-Sloth you
earn 100% less Neopoints. Serves you right, foolish mortals.
- Soon I will have replaced ALL the Chat Avatars with my own image. Until I
work out how to do that however, you can use this one...
- A cute little guy by the name of Sparf has won this week's Petpet Spotlight.
- Propaganda... What do you mean? I think you would look lovely in that
T-Shirt, and that poster would look great on your wall.
- A Sloth Shop Blog. Guaranteed to scare
30% more customers away than its leading competition.
- Aww... look at this cute little Meerca. Much prettier than those other
- Is there anybody in your life that you really, really ... want to see mutated and enslave..
erm.. I mean adore. Why not send them a Sloth Valentine?
SITE UPDATE - Sorry we were having some technical problems earlier today. We seem to have sorted
them out now, oops! If anything weird happens on the site today, then don't worry, it's most probably
a glitch in the database... or sunspots.
- By popular demand, another TCG Card from our upcoming expansion set!
This one is another Location card. Locations are found in your main play deck, can be played into a single
arena. It's behaviour only affects challenges within that arena.
- Sorry about the delay, Issue 123 of the Neopian Times
has just been released. Catch up on all the adventures, stories and top tips now!
- Those cunning pirates at the Smuggler's Cove
have bagged themselves a whole crate-load of Pocket Lab Rays... if you want to find out what
they do, you better hurry before they sell out!
- Here is a not too subtle reminder that Friday is Elephante Day and you should start sending
in your Elephante-themed spotlights, poems and pictures as soon as possible.
- Eww Gross!!!! Looks like Meuka isn't the only slimy Meerca around...
- If you are interested in what other people have to say about us, why not read these
- It has been a while since we have heard anything from
seems she has been busy mixing up some new Morphing Potions.
- This week's first Site Spotlight award is shared by
Neomaniac1603 and Neomaniac1503 for their website -
The Pirate Caves Guide.
- Shiver me timbers, tis a Pirate Uni!
- There are some new Poems
in the gallery.
- Avid Coin Collectors
should be on the look out for these new Silver Buzzer, Defenders of Neopia and
Giant Ghostkerchief coins...
- The Art Gallery has some new pictures on display including
lots of real life things that you have made!
- As promised we have made huge changes to the Rare Item Code items. Most of them have now been
retired and replaced with new items (no more Cloud Usul items, no more Blue Blumaroo items). Sorry about
the delay in changing them over. Here are some of the new items on offer!
- A new round of the Beauty Competition has just begun, make
sure you cast your votes.
- This Aisha is so cute and pretty... no, it's SNOT!!!
- The first Pet Spotlight of the week goes to Goneo the Shoyru.
- Ok so its not that hard to guess how to make these new
Cooking Pot Recipes, but they are
very cute :D
- The Art Gallery has some new pictures on display.
- There is a rather scary Neopedia article about the
Wheel of Misfortune...
- Quite possibly the prettiest Maraquan Neopet you will ever encounter...
- Get your creative juices flowing and you could be a winner in our two week extended
Story Telling Contest (yes last
week's contest is still going, in case you are wondering).
- We have a new Caption Contest and it seems Hannah may have gotten herself
in a bit of a pickle...
Sparkling Negg Dust
Spring Spyder Web Garland
Baby Scalloped Trousers
The Negg Festival is back and the hunt is on! Kari, the Negg Faerie, has been quite busy hiding Neggs around Neopia for the Negg Festival. Are you ready to find them?
» Join the Hunt!