NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
25th July - Peophin Day
- In two days time (on the 26th July) the Green Kacheek T-Shirt
will be launching at 99Dogs.Com!!!
Be sure not to miss out!
- Due to popular demand, Fyora has increased the price of the Baby Paintbrush
to 600,000 NP!
- The latest Caption Competition is ready
to go! This latest one features the petpet-chomping Turmaculus!
- We have uploaded more of your Poems!!!
- When you play Volcano Run from now on,
you will earn 25% more Neopoints! (we noticed that the average per game was rather
- When Grarrls go bad...
- The latest entry into the Gallery of Evil is the
- Today's Better Than You has been
launched - it's you against Grarrg in Destruct-O-Match!
- If you look closely you may just be able to see the latest Acara Paint Brush colour,
- Awwwwww - the Baby Mynci got redrawn :)
- Oops! Plushie Tycoon had a few
problems over the last few days. They are fixed now!
- For no reason at all we have decided that today should have a fire theme :) To start off with,
there are some delightful new Fire themed
accessories to choose from including a delicate Fire Vase and fluffy Fire Pillow.
- The latest Petpet Spotlight award goes to
a Cobrall named Ho-oh.
- Bruces and Blumaroos can now be painted with the Fire Paint Brush.
- Today's Mystery Pic has just been
released. The answer to the last one was 'The Play Button from Skarl's Scramble'.
- The maximum amount you can trade on the Trading Post
has been raised from 600,000 NP to 800,000 NP.
- Today's PPL has been judged, and the winner is
The Mirgle. Congratulations to all those Mirgle owners who
got this week's prize (all 238 of them!)
- We have increased the amount you get from a winning line of Brucey Bs or Dr. Sloths
in Brucey B Slots. Now a line of 5 Bruceys
will win 2,000 times your bet!
- The Tyrannian Weaponry
shop has four new Fire based weapons for you to buy.
- This week's Gallery Spotlight has been awarded to
Lord_Nword for his Lair of the Slithering Things.
has decided to get into the spirit of things by brewing up four new
Morphing Potions specially designed for Lupes, Moehogs, Buzzes and
- YARRRR!!! If ye can find me lurkin' about the site, I'll challenge yer to a duel in the
Poor Plumbeard, just back from cruising the high seas, and he gets a room next door to the noisiest pirate
in the whole of Krawk Island. If you can find him, he would be more than willing to teach you a few fighting skills!
NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!
- NEW GAME - For all you people who play Scorchy Slots we have a surprise, yes
a great new slot machine based on the adventures of Brucey B and the Lucky Coin -
Brucey B Slots. Thanks to all of you who helped
us alpha-test it over the last few days, it is now ready to launch and has a new 25 NP
- Now whenever the Pant Devil comes up on the
Wheel of Excitement, you will get him
as a Battledome challenger!
- What the... it can't be... Grundos aren't made of SPONGE!!!
- Awww there are three new Petpetpets to collect...
- We have also increased the prize when you get 2 or more Brucey B's in a row by
- The Toy Shop
has this rather scraggly looking doll on sale.
- Well it may be all hot and summery in most of Neopia but this shouldn't stop
you painting your Fungree, Poppit, Mallard or Warf with a Christmas
if you want to :)
- We added an Illusen Shop Blog!
- The latest Site Spotlight award goes to
Purrfect1122111 and Orion1122111 for their website - The Cutest Things in Neopia.
- Reports have come in that some rather spooky looking Gelerts have
been spotted lurking around the Haunted Woods.
NC Upcycle Fortune Cookie
Lovely Pink Ruffled Skirt
Elegant Ballerina Dress