NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
- The 93rd issue of the Neopian Times
has just been released. This week boasts an extra large editorial section, loads of cool
articles, some rather wacky comics as well as adventures, short stories and
tips from other players.
- A lot of our shockwave-based flash games we not working this morning. Don't worry, the bug has
been fixed and now they work. Sorry about that!
- There was a big exploit with Tower of Turnips earlier today that meant people could
get pretty much infinite Neopoints. Doh! We have removed the game from the site as it was flawed,
and the people who exploited the bug have been frozen (as you shouldnt exploit bugs, it's rude).
Oh and all the people who self-froze accounts with NP in hoping to have them unfrozen later on... clever
idea, but no, sorry, that's not happening :)
- Hurry to the Toy Shop
and you may be lucky enough to get your hands on one of these new
Baby Wocky Plushies.
- The new Mystery Pic has just been launched. The answer
to the last one was 'The Marketplace Header'.
- We are having a few bandwidth problems at the moment so the site may be a bit slow today. They should
be all sorted out by tomorrow, sorry about that!
- Fill up your Lost Desert stamp album with these new Ummagine, Geb and Sakhmet Palace
stamps. Available at the Post Office now.
- Get hold of the right paint brushes and you could be the proud owner of an Orange Acara or Split Grundo!!!
- Keep your Neopet's fur and hair neat and tidy with the latest in
essentials. Each of these new products has a delicate blue daisy motif that is sure to impress.
- The latest Pet Spotlight award goes to
a Lenny called Chirrkt.
- There is a Petpet special in the Art Gallery today.
- If you long for one of those expensive patio sets, or simply like things with a rustic feel this
new much more affordable set of Straw Garden Furniture
is just the thing you have been waiting for!
- Starting this Saturday you will be able to get your hands on a super cute
Lost Desert Aisha plushie at Limited Too!!! To find a
Limited Too near you, click here.
- We have three new Buddy Icons with
Defenders of Neopia, Usuki Frenzy and Kiss the Mortog themes.
- The new Mystery Pic is now live! The answer to the last
one was 'The Battledome Icon in the Games Room'.
- Reports have started coming in that the Wheel of Excitement is no longer giving people
- If you couldn't make it to the Hamleys launch you can see a video with highlights from the day
in the Thinkway Toys shop.
- Eyries now come in a rather fetching Pink colour!
- Congratulation go to K2yglitch, their adventure - The Story of the SP-361X has just won
the Neoadventure Spotlight award.
- If you go to the Haunted Woods you will see there are three new
Colouring Pages featuring Eliv Thade, the Ghost Lupe and
- Some new Poems have been added to the gallery.
- Oooh just look at all the new Petpet Fun Images
that have been added... (we also added a few more Scorchio and Techo ones)
- We made a few little tweaks to our Flash Games so that the ones that have been recoded using
the Shockwave launcher (the horrible big download) should be running a lot faster.
- The latest Site Spotlight winners are
Tokyo_Demon and Dead_phoenix for their website - Tokyo_Demon's Lair.
- The Caption Contest is back to normal, a new
contest has just begun and the winners will be announced on Monday.
- If you have won a trophy in the Art Gallery and are awaiting
your prize you should receive it by the end of today. Sorry for the delay :)
- There will be a temporary block on Neohomes today as we are in the middle of implementing
a new room-building system that shouldnt break as much. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Pop along to the Art Gallery today and you
will see there are some new pictures that have been added.
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award goes to
Weeby the Boween. It is also the 50th Petpet Spotlight - oooh!
- Following many requests from Neopets players at Hamleys Unis can now be painted with the
Glowing Paint Brush.
- There are now three new stamps to add to your Meridell vs. Darigan stamp collection -
The Orb, Lord Darigan and Master Vex. Available at the
Post Office now!
- Congratulations to Sky_f, their shop Sticks and Stones
has just won this week's Gallery Spotlight award.
- Oops... it seems that if you play a little too rough with your Faerie Snowglobes they
- Yesterday was Mr Pickle's aka El Picklesaur's birthday. He is now a big boy aged 30!!!
- If you have an Ixi you can now paint it Purple at the
Rainbow Pool. (don't the little spots on the bottom
look super cute?)
- There are four new Neogreetings
with a Lost Desert theme...
- A new Story Telling Contest has just begun.
- This week's Caption Contest is now open. You
can start submitting your captions now :)
- We have a new Pet Spotlight award winner -
Outlast the Pirate Krawk.
- There are some new Fruity Chia Fun Images to brighten up your
shop or webpage.
- Today's Site Spotlight award is shared by
Killerkooki and NilAhasa for their site - Fan of Philately.
- Now even if you can't afford the real thing you will be able to have your very own
Candychan plushie :)
- Welcome to another week on the Neopets news page. Sorry about not being able to launch most of our
competitions and games when they were supposed to over the last few days, we will try and make up for it this week!
- Issue 92 of the Neopian Times
has just been launched. This week's issue has a slightly different editorial section with photos and a
little bit more information about the Hamleys UK launch.
*cheesy TV presenter voice*
Yes, at LAST Petpets are making their way to Limited Too.
That's right - now you have a chance to own cute characters like Harris, Kadoatie and Babaa, just
YOURS for one easy payment of however much they cost. In stores this week!
- We will be making a few changes based on the feedback we got at the Hamleys event. The first one is
that the Tiki Tack Man will now ask for less Neopoints when
he needs donations. What does he do with all that money anyway?
- Since Fyora IS the Queen of the Faeries it is only right
that the Faerie Paint Brush should be in the Hidden Tower,
so she is now stocking it at 200,000 NP.
- The number of times you can post in Guilds daily has been changed from 100 to