NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
19th and 20th April
- Happy Easter everybody! Since it is Easter, we have increased the maximum number of Cybunnies
that can be adopted by 20,000!!!
- The latest edition of the Neopian Times
is now live. Be sure to check it for all the latest adventures, comics and handy hints.
- Why not send your friends one of these new Easter Neogreetings?
- We have a new Neopedia Article about a Grey Faerie!
Grey??? I didn't know we had those in Neopia...?
- The Chocolate Factory
has just unveiled three new chocolate Neggs,
just in time for Easter although one of them may have been left out in the sun too long :(
- Today's Mystery Pic has been launched! The
answer to the last competition was 'The Mystery Pic Header'. I hope you got that one as
it was really easy!
- Ooh fancy that, Myncis can now be turned
- The Health Food Shop
and Food Shop
have some new fruits and vegetables on sale including Pineapples, Spring Onions and Radishes.
- Give a big cheer to Captain_Molly, a Pirate Aisha who has just won the latest
Pet Spotlight award.
- Turn your Kacheek into a fierce flaming version with a Fire, Fire, Your Pants On Fire Paint Brush!
- There are some new Poems with a Meridell/Darigan
theme, I wonder why that is ?!!?
- Two new Usuki sets with an Easter theme have been spotted in
15th and 16th April - Krawk Day
- NEW GAME - King Skarl gets another game (yes, life isn't fair!) Today
we introduce Skarl's Scramble, a frustratingly
annoying animated slidy puzzle!
This game is our first Shockwave game, meaning if you
don't have the latest version of Shockwave installed you will be prompted to download it.
It is worth downloading, as lots more Neopets games will be made in shockwave in the future
(its faster and allows us to do cooler stuff).
I'm being scrambled!!!
- Looks like Lord Darigan MUST be up to something... those clever Meridellians
have managed to get Round Table Poker
back on it's feet and working again!
- Today's Better Than You features
Master Vex playing a game that he isnt all too familiar with...
- We have a new Mystery Pic today (sorry we
forgot yesterday). The answer to the last one was 'The Header to the Evil Fuzzles Game'.
- The long awaited Wadjet special is on display in the Art Gallery.
- We have released a new Lenny Conundrum today
(about time too!) Good luck on this week's puzzle, its rather hard.
- If you are feeling particularly creative you could earn yourself 5-10,000 NP, a shiny trophy and
a rare item in the new Caption Contest.
- Show everyone how cool you think Kaus are with these new Fun Images.
- Today's Site Spotlight award is shared by
Verdur and FaeriePhoebie.
- Kois and Nimmos can now be painted with the Brown Paint Brush!!!
- The Toy Shop
has three new plushies on sale that will appeal to all you Mutant fans out there - the Mutant
Aisha, Mutant Lupe and Mutant Cybunny.
- There are some more Buddy Icons to choose from.
- Sorry no news went up yesterday, Adam and Donna were 37,000 feet above the Atlantic Ocean
for most of it! We promise it's going to be a big, big day today!
- We were having some problems with the Noticeboard
earlier, but they are fixed now, sorry about that. Post away!
- There is a two page Krawk Day special in the Art Gallery
- Hehe... give your Krawk a new summery look with an Island Paint Brush.
- Congratulations to Tephani, their shop The Easter Negg Nook has just won them this week's
- Get your shop or webpage into the swing of things with these new
Krawk Fun Images.
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award goes to
a Doglefox called Valinia.
- A whole range of Krawk Day goodies have just been released including the delicious Blueberry
- There are some special Krawk related poems in the Gallery.
- Krawks can be painted with the Checkered Paint Brush at the
- If you own a Krawk, be sure to take it to see Cap'n Threelegs
or it will miss out on all the great FREE training!!!
- Your Krawk will be the star of the battledome with these new colour co-ordinated
items. On sale in the Defence and Battle Magic shops now.
- Krawks now have three new Battledome Abilities
- Krawk Scratch, Krawk Slide and
Krawk Circle Kick
- Your Neopet can become super smart with these new Krawk themed
- The latest Site Spotlight award goes to
Viab and Defrosting for their handy guide to world domination :)
- Awww... this cute little Plushie Poogle plushie has been spotted in the
- Today's Pet Spotlight award goes to a Zafara called Werol.
- A new Caption Contest has just begun!!
Can you think of anything witty for this image?
- new Storytelling Contest has just begun.
- Remember Krawk Day is fast approaching. If you want a chance of winning make sure you send in your
Krawk related poems, pictures and spotlights as soon as possible.
- No patio collection would be complete without matching seating. Pebble, Pink Tile, Spooky and
Wooden chairs are now on sale in the
- Grundos can be painted Glowing and Moehogs can be
painted Shadow at the Rainbow Pool.
- Now you can have the stars of Magax : Destroyer, Extreme Potato Counter or Grand Theft Ummagine
as your Shopkeeper.
- Issue 86 of the Neopian Times has just been released.
If you want to catch up on all the latest tips, articles and gossip read it now!