Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
14th March - Scorchio Day
- OOPS - We forgot the last two clues, and synced the site without them. We have put them
up on the site and let everybody submit another answer, sorry about that!!!
- LAST CLUES RELEASED - Yes, the last clues in our
Gadgadsbogen Puzzle have been released and you are
now able to submit your answer!!! GOOD LUCK!!! We will be giving out the prizes on Monday.
- There is a Scorchio special in the Art Gallery
at the moment.
- Due to their increased manueverability, Scorchios now take 10% less damage
from Air-based attacks in the Battledome.
- Scorchios now have new flaming battledome items - snazzy eh! Grab yours at the Battle and
Defence Magic shops now...
- This is just a note to say that if we do possibly have another battle against some gigantic
enemy on the site, and I'm not saying there
will be, but if we do ... sticky hands and Hubrid's Puzzle Box are totally banned!
- We just added some faboo Scorchio Poems.
- Scorchios can now be painted Island and Orange
at the Rainbow Pool.
- The new Mystery Pic has been launched! The
answer to the last one was 'The Faerie Cloud Racers Neopedia'.
- Scorchios have three new battledome abilities - Scorchio Zoom,
Scorchio Steam and Scorchio Laugh
- NEW GAME - We just launched a great new puzzle game based on our
Pocket Neopet toy! It is rather hard so watch out!
- Some new Scorchio Day goodies have gone on sale including the *ULTRA SPICY* Green
- We have updated our Online Catalogue Thingy
so if you collect our stuff you can see a sort of overview of what you have.
- BETTER THAN YOU has been released, can you beat
this Scorchio Mummy at Extreme Herder?? Most Better Than You's make
sense, this one doesn't, sorry about that.
Must Herd Petpets!
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to a Fire Scorchio called Volania.
- Ooh there are some new Scorchio themed books on sale in the
- No plushie collection would be complete without the Plushie Scorchipepper now would it? If you
hurry you may be able to pick one up at the
- We have released three more clues to our
Gadgadsbogen Puzzle. Nearly there, you will be able to submit your answer tomorrow! (and
we have a few more clues to come!)
- NEW BUDDY ICONS - Yes we have set up a page for actual formatted AIM Buddy Icons
that we create. Click here to see what we have so far!
- We have revealed the Gadgadsbogen Puzzle
Reward, and it's fantastic!!! Woohoo! Yes, these are going to work in the Battledome,
and yes they are going to be powerful :)
- Yay! A new Caption Contest has begun. Don't forget you
could win a whopping 10,000 NP if you are REALLY lucky!
- There are some new rather unusual vegetables that have just appeared on
including the rather spicy Red Octopepper and the delicious Slugroot.
- Today's Site Spotlight award is shared by
Tranquilwaters and Thliea the Meerca.
- Why not brighten up your Cybunny by painting them
- Just so you know, Neopian Adventure Spotlight is coming next week!!!
- JELLY POPS!!!!!! Yes, Limited Too
will be selling Jelly Pops next week! Hurry - they come in Kacheek, Kougra and Usul ... erm... flavours :)
- The Neopian Adventure Generator now has a rating system!!!
Rate an adventure 1 to 5 depending on how well written it was, and how much you enjoyed it. We have
also increased the size of the text you can enter to 1,500 characters.
- We have doubled the Neopoints you can earn from Tug-O-War and
tripled the Neopoints for Rink Runner!!!
- What's this? It seems that three new petpets have appeared in Neopia. Why not spoil your
Neopet rotten and buy them their very own Fangy, Snowickle or Faellie?
- At long last the Snow Faerie has broken her silence and told us her name - it is
- This week's Gallery Spotlight winner is
Charlot670 with her shop Danger Zone - a gallery dedicated to all things flying.
- JubJubs can now be painted with a super spooky Ghost Paint Brush - oooh!
- We are adding a Instruction Manual page
to the site. All the products that we make will (eventually) have the instructions uploaded
onto the web site, in case you lose them! You can get there by going to
http://www.neopets.com/manuals so its easy to remember!
- There is a new Collectable Card
featuring an electric Kougra who has been blessed with strange powers following an incident with the
- Congratulations to Wiggles the Warf, latest winner of the Petpet Spotlight award.
- We have a new Mystery Pic today. The answer to the last one
was the 'Virtupets Space Station Button'.
- MERIDELL vs. DARIGAN - We are now going to show the conclusion to our story!!! Click
here to see the first exciting part!
So very pretty...
- We have a new Lenny Conundrum today (at last!) The answer
to the last one was 5832. Good luck with the next one!
Super Rare Prize!
- You can now post links on the message boards if they begin with http://www.neopets.com
- Two more clues have been released for our
Gadgadsbogen Puzzle. Good luck! (you will need
it...) We can, without a shadow of a doubt, reveal, at this time, that a hidden clue may,
or may not have been released on the site.
Lemwart + Yellow Skirt = ???
- NEW - It's a new concept on Neopets (well actually a really old one for those of you
who remember when Chia Bingo was being written!) Space Battle
is a new game that we are working on, and you can check on it's progress and play it as Adam
is writing it. Woohoo! Bear in mind it is in very early stages currently!
- Lots of new merchandise has been added to the
Online Catalogue so
you can see what cool Neopets stuff is on sale near you.
- Now if your Neopets are ill, and you don't make them better, they will *actually* get unhappy :(
- Today's Site Spotlight award goes to
Mintjunior and The Right Place.
- Now you can complete your bathroom with these groovy new sinks. They even
match the latest toilets! Grab yours from the
Furniture Shop now.
- We have a new Neopedia Article about none other than... Rufus the Kougra.
- Sand Sculptures can now be put in your Neohome :)
- The site will be down for about an hour tonight for maintenance - sorry about that :(
- NEOPIAN ADVENTURE GENERATOR!!! Yes, our
new choose-your-own-adventure generator has just been launched. It is in beta mode however which means
we are still testing. We hope to add more features like if statements and statistics to it very
soon, so keep checking the news page!
Turn to page 212...
- Scorchio day is this Friday so be sure to send in your Scorchio themed pet spotlight, site spotlight, galleries,
poems and pictures well ahead of time.
- Congratulations to all the lucky winners of last week's Beauty Contest.
Remember a new competition starts today, so get voting :)
- The Art Gallery has a new set of
fan art that has just been added. (Plus its the 350th gallery - oooh!)
- The 119th Story Telling Contest has just begun.
Read the first part, think of an exciting twist and send it in... you could be a winner!
- A new Caption Contest has just begun, send in your
witty entries now and you could walk away with a nice pile of Neopoints, a rare item and a shiny trophy for
- Today's Pet Spotlight award goes to
a rather artistic Gelert called Soqiu.
- Snowbunnies can now be painted Blue, Pink, Brown and Spotted at the
- Two new Gadgadsbogen Puzzle clues have been released!
Can you solve it yet? We changed the submission thing to happen on the 8th clue instead of the
5th as we made more clues than we bargained for :)
- We changed the search facility in the Games Room so that it
searches the game description in addition to the game name (try searching for Wocky or Chia now).
- The Grimoire of Thade is the latest addition to the
- We have a new Neopedia article - about the Ghoul Catchers.
- A bug in the Stamp Album where the last page on the Overview
was not being displayed correctly has been fixed!
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!