Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
1st and 2nd February
- Issue 76 of the Neopian Times has just been released. Catch up on
all the latest short stories, articles, new features and fun comics now!
Its Raining NP!
- The new Mystery Pic has just gone live. The answer
to the last one was 'The Kiko in the Easter Fun Greeting'.
- Today is your last chance to sign up for the new games of Kacheekers,
Armada and Geos. The
new contests will begin tomorrow.
- There is a two page Chinese New Year special in the
- The new game of Plushie Tycoon will commence tomorrow (just in case you are wondering).
- Skeith fans all over Neopia will be pleased to hear there are
size new Skeith plushies available in the
- Today's Pet Spotlight award goes to
TaRepy, a Desert Kougra with an interesting tale.
- You can now draw Raindorfs with ease using our
How To Draw pages.
- Fill up your Lost Desert stamp collection with these three new designs featuring
stars from the Usurper game.
- A new collectable card featuring Pacha the Elephante has just gone
- Eww Gross.. who on earth would make Ham flavoured jelly? Four bizarre foods
made entirely from jelly have been seen in the Market Place.
29th January - Kacheek Day
- NEW GAME - A really simple race game has just been released by none other than
Virtupets Studios... however I am sure there is more to it than meets the eye. Click
here to play Advert Attack!
Race Robot Always Wins!
- Can you beat Dr. Sloth in this week's Better Than You?
No prizes for guessing what game he has been playing lately :)
- Oops! Cellblock broke again, but it
is fixed now! We have added some more cool things, such as in later tournaments there are no
starting pieces, and the addition of random blocks too! AIEEEE!
- Even if your Neopet can't afford one of those expensive paint brushes, they can now have one of their
very own to play with. The latest craze to hit the Toy Shop
are Paint Brush Plushies. That's right soft plushie versions of your favourite paint brushes that your
Neopet can love and cherish. So far there are 4 to collect.
- Get your hands on an ELECTRIC
Paint Brush and you now can paint your Grarrl.
- Today's Site Spotlight award goes to
Jaimesx2 and their Lupe JaimeX2 for their website - Jaimes's Domain.
- A new Caption Contest has just begun, if you can
think of anything funny, why not give it a whirl?
- If you own a Cheerlub you can now paint it Cloud,
Blue, Green and White
at the Petpet Puddle.
- Your Gelert can REALLY sparkle if you turn it Starry :)
- The LENNY CONUNDRUM has just been released (and yes its one of
those horribly confusing grid-based mathematical ones haha). The answer to the last one was, of course,
Abracadabra, the 'magic word' bit was a dead giveaway. Good luck!
- There are some new Kacheek related poems in the Poetry Gallery.
- Your Neopet can be super smart with these new
- Some people who had between 100 and 108 battle points did not get their free T-shirt and Neopoints,
fixing that now!
- Why not start Kacheek Day off by sending a friend one of these new Kacheek themed
- As always, take your Kacheek to see Cap'n Threelegs at his Swashbuckling Academy
and they will receieve free training all day!
- Kacheeks can now be painted Baby and Island at the
- There are three new Battledome Moves for Kacheeks -
Kacheek Flower Power, Kacheek Slide and Kacheek Sneeze.
- The Bakery,
Chocolate Factory and
Food Shop have some new Kacheek
themed goodies on sale including delicious Gummy Kacheek Tails.
- WHOOO HOOOO!!!! There are now 70 Million pets in Neopia!
- The Art Gallery has a two page
Kacheek Day special at the moment.
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award goes to
a Polarchuck called Hattie.
- The Battle and Defence Magic shops have a new set of Oaken
Kacheek battledome equipment.
- We have a new Gallery Spotlight winner - azntomboy26. Be sure to
go and have a look at her shop for all things Kacheek :)
- GRUMPY OLD KING is our latest game! (and wouldn't you be grumpy if your magical orb had
just been stolen). Yes now you can visit King Skarl in Castle Meridell and try and cheer him
up by telling him a joke. If it is funny you may even get a prize! Click
here to play!
We are not amused!
- POCKET NEOPET - This is a sneak preview of the Pocket Neopet, the portable Neopets player
that is going to be coming to shops very soon (thanks to those rather nice people at Hasbro!) It is
an electronic toy with games, shopping, and more importantly Rare Item Codes :) We will be
releasing more news soon about where and when it will be released, in the mean time here are some pictures, and one is also on the
- Remember that Wednesday is Kacheek Day so if you want your Kacheek related poems,
pictures, galleries or site spotlights to be chosen you need to send them in now!
- A new Caption Contest has begun! Try to think of
something funny and you could win 2000 NP and a shiny trophy :)
- Three new banners have been added to the yellow bar - Attack of the Marblemen,
Escape from Meridell Castle and Spell or Starve.
- Our Spoiler List now displays all the newer cards!
- Two more Collectable Cards
have just been released, one featuring Lord Darigan and one
- We have finished giving out the War Prizes now. Anybody who got over 100 battle points
qualified for a prize!
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to a cute Purple
Kau called MuRou.
- A new Beauty Contest has just begun. Congratiulations to
Spalix, Okinuto and Zinoria, the winners of last week's contest.
- There is a Gelert special in the Art Gallery today.
- The Featured Game has been changed to Zurroball.
- We were a bit behind with prizes for the picture competition, they should all have been given out
now, sorry about that!
Sparkling Negg Dust
Spring Spyder Web Garland
Baby Newsboy Hat
The Negg Festival is back and the hunt is on! Kari, the Negg Faerie, has been quite busy hiding Neggs around Neopia for the Negg Festival. Are you ready to find them?
» Join the Hunt!