NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
4th and 5th January
3rd January - Aisha Day
- Apologies if you found the site unavailable earlier today. We had a few technical problems, but these have
now been fixed. *crosses fingers*
- The new edition of the Neopian Times is now out!
This week features Battle Ducks, short stories, fun comics and exciting adventures, how can you afford to be
- Warning! - someone has placed some foul looking potions in
Kauvara's Magic Shop, she is trying to remove all
of them right now. If you see anything that looks like this, DO NOT give it to your Neopet!
- Today's Better Than You features Calabrus, a Cloud
Aisha. Can you beat her at Jelly Processing Plant?
- We have added more Words of the Day.
- The new Mystery Pic has just been launched. The answer to the
last one was 'The Grundo Snowthrow Play Button'. That one was pretty easy so everybody got it!
- The Chocolate Factory,
have a whole host of Aisha themed goodies on sale.
- There are some new Aisha themed poems in the Poetry Gallery.
- Aishas have three new Battledome Abilities -
Aisha Purr, Aisha Sonic Shield and
- Aishas can now be painted Island and Orange!
- Behold the latest in Aisha Battledome Equipment - these fabulous pieces are on sale in the
Battle and Defence Magic shops now!
- The Pet Spotlight award goes to
a Plushie Aisha called Sacia.
- Don't forget to take your Aisha to see Cap'n Threelegs
today. As always he will be giving Aisha free training if they pay him a visit.
- EWWWWWW! - What on earth is this? Its HIDEOUS!!!
- Make your Neopet the smartest pet around with these new Aisha themed
- Why not brighten up your shop or webpage with these new Aisha Fun Images?
1st January - Year 5 begins!
- The new Caption Competition has just launched. Can
you think of anything funny for THIS picture?
- COOL! Yes, now Mystery Pic and Lenny Conundrum have their own
Hi-Score Tables. In order to get in the hi-score table you have to
have won (gold trophy) more than once. Visiting your own user lookup will enter your score into the table,
so don't worry if you do not see it at first.
- We have a new Mystery Pic today. The answer to the last
one was 'The Poogle Racing Ticket Window'.
- Turn your Kau into a super cute Plushie version at the
- If your Neopet is complaining because they are bored, why not brighten up their day with
one of these exciting new Toys?
- Today's Site Spotlight goes to a Mutant Cybunny
- Give your Buzz this season's hippest look by painting it Orange!
- Any serious collector has just GOT to get their hands on this new
Snowy Valley stamp set!
- Hope you all had a great New Year celebration and are ready for a fantastic year 5 in Neopia.
We have lots of cool new things planned and there should be exciting news on the merchandising front too!
- Make your Stamp Album the envy of your friends with these new
Tyrannian Furniture themed stamps.
- We say goodbye to the Advent Calendar for another year,
you will have to wait until the beginning of December to claim more freebies :)
- To bring in the new year there are some seasonal new Poems.
- A new Caption Contest has begun.
- Mmmm.... just look at the tasty alternative to sweets that the
Health Food Shop
has just cooked up. Flavoured Brussel Sprouts - just what
you have always wanted!
- The Grooming Parlour
has some new glittery brushes that will soon have your Neopet's fur sparkling.
- There was a bug at the Petpet Puddle where none of the combinations were appearing. This has now been fixed.
- If you are lucky enough to own an Ixi, you can now paint it Checkered.
- Kauvara has
just finished off a new batch of magical potions that will transform your Neopet into
a Plushie Grundo, Bruce, Flotsam or Chomby.
- The Art Gallery has
some new pictures on display today.
- It seems we have gone Plushie mad today... now Unis can be painted Plushie at the
- The Slorg and Harris can be painted Plushie at the Petpet Puddle.
- The Bakery has some new
filled pastries on sale.