NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
7th and 8th December
- Issue 69 of the Neopian Times has just been launched.
This week you will find great topics like mathematics in the battledome, Meridell vs Darigan, and the newest paint brushes. Plus,
all the great comics, adventures, short stories and other info you would expect from Neopia's greatest newspaper.
Even super villains love the Neopian Times!
- We had a little trouble with Word of the Day, it should
be fixed now (and show something other than Turmaculus!)
5th December - Bruce Day!
- NEOPIAN WORD OF THE DAY - Every day we will feature a new word on the
World Page. You will be able to suggest new words by visiting the
Neopian Word of the Day HQ, and the words that get the most
votes will be added into our list. Fun eh?
- BETTER THAN YOU has started! Can you beat
Neopet version 2 at his own game???
- It looks like something is being built in Neopia Central... I wonder
what it could be?
- The latest Mystery Pic has been launched. The answer
to the last one was 'Mr. Insane from Neoquest'. Wow, only 32 people got that right! :)
- We have a new rather tasteless, but funny greeting featuring Florg!
Click here to send it to all your friends now...
- Mortogs, Meepits, Symols and Meowclops can now be painted with a Christmas
Petpet Paint Brush at the Petpet Puddle.
- Next week it is Wocky Day, if you want a chance to be in the Wocky art special, site spotlight
or Wocky poetry special be sure to send your entries in early.
- The Horus has been added to our How To Draw section.
- Today's Pet Spotlight award is shared by two
Wockies - Ufiana and Callum350.
- The Art Gallery has a special
- Oh no! Looks like those Alien Aishas
have been at it again... Salmon Mousse Tea?!!? What on earth were they thinking?
- A new petpet has been spotted at the Neopian Central Petpet Shop,
this cute little fellow is called Spardel and he will run after sticks for hours at a time.
- This is just a little reminder to everybody that sitting refreshing the shops pages constantly
is bad and if you keep doing it you will get banned from that shop and will never see anything
restock. So don't do it :)
- Osiri has some rather unusual looking pieces on sale at her
it looks like something may have gone wrong with one or two of them...
- WAVE 6 - King Skarl has sent his finest knight, Jeran into the battle. Will he be able
to cut through the hordes of attackers as well as his sister, Lisha? Lord Darigan has replied
with a very ugly Draconian Grarrl.
- MERCHANDISE NEWS - Kadoaties and White Doglefoxes will be avaiable in Claire's stores
in the UK tomorrow (December the 6th). Yeah! Click here
for a pretty picture and some more details!
- Today's Site Spotlight goes to
a baby Bruce called Muchiko and her owner whip_y2k.
- WAR UPDATE - From his floating citadel, Lord Darigan has cast a rather nasty spell on Lisha,
it seems her wand will not be dealing out quite so much damage from now on :)
- Some Bruce themed poems have been added to the Poetry Gallery.
- As you may have guessed, today has a very Brucey theme. Throughout the day we will
be adding lots of new Bruce related goodies, in the meantime don't forget to visit the
Advent Calendar to collect your Squeaky Bruce Toy and
* squeak *
- If you tried to sign up earlier today you may have encountered some problems, these should have
been fixed now!
- If you own a Bruce, you can now paint it Plushie or
- Turn your Bruce into a real Battledome Champion with this interesting
new battle set. Items should be on sale in the Defence and Battle magic shops shortly.
- Bruce now have three new Battledome abilities -
Bruce Flap, Bruce Snow Shield and
- There is a Bruce Special in the Art Gallery
- A new Caption Contest has just begun. This time
it features many Bruce and the new winter petpet - Raindorf.
- The Snow Food shop has
just released the most amazing new thing - Frozen Brucicle Treats. If you are
REALLY lucky you may get the super fruity
- Being a rather generous old Eyrie, Cap'n Threelegs will be giving FREE TRAINING to any young Bruce who
makes it over to his Swashbuckling Academy today.
- Give your pet a head start in the book club with these four new
Bruce related novels. Available in the
Book Shop now!
- Oops, you couldn't do anything with the Wintery Petpets, this has been fixed now!
- Still unsure about which side you should be fighting on? We are giving you one chance to change
sides, but at a cost. Click here for more information.
Help us defeat Meridell!
- The latest bunch of Neopets related Poems are now live.
- Plushie Tycoon has just started again! Good luck everybody
who is playing!
- We have updated our Meridell vs. Darigan Top Scores so that
you can see the top 200 as opposed to 100.
- NEW GAME - Yes, Whack-A-Staff-Member has
finally gone live. You voted for us, and now you get to hit us on the head!
- There is a new seasonal rollover on our Front Page (hold your mouse over the
Neopets logo to see it)
- The Anubis has been added to our How To Draw Petpets pages.
- The Slushie Shop
in Snowy Valley has just release some new Slushie flavours
including the delicious Thistleberry Slushie.
- If you are lucky enough to have a Plushie Paint Brush, you could be the proud owner
of a Plushie Blumaroo!
- Don't forget Thursday is Bruce Day, so you should start sending in your Bruce pictures, poems and
site spotlight entries.
- Baby Blus can now be painted Christmas, Red, White and Yellow at the
- Today's Site Spotlight award goes to
Dimionque and Captain_Threelegs for their website - The Lost Ghost.
- Meercas now come in a wonderful Cloud colour!
- Show how cool you think Attack of the Marblemen is
with one of these brand new t-shirts! They are on sale in the
Clothes Shop now.
- Word from Darigan - The next installment of our adventure takes place inside the
Citadel. Maybe you
should not be so hasty to choose which side you wish to defend...
- WAVE 4 HAS ARRIVED - King Skarl has dispatched the massive Skeith Defender
to protect his castle. Meanwhile, the Horde has swept down from the citadel
to join the battle. Click here for the latest score!
NOBODY MESSES WITH MY KING!!!
- Don't forget to make your Wish List of items
you want to see on Christmas morning :)
- A new shop has opened up in Happy Valley selling
all sorts of cute new Wintery Petpets.
Talk nicely to the jolly Bruce owner and you may get a real
- Don't forget to claim your prize at the Advent Calendar every day. This is
the only month it operates and you really don't want to miss out on the freebies :)
- Today's Caption Contest has a potato counter theme. Think of something funny and
your could win a nice fat prize!
- The Chocolate Factory is getting into
the seasonal spririt with these new assorted Candy Canes. A particular favourite is the
Asparagus Candy Cane!
- Give a warm welcome to Aurlilia the Peophin, the latest winner of our
Pet Spotlight contest.
- Bag yourself a Christmas Paint Brush and this cute little Pteri could be yours!
- These rather delicate looking snowflakes actually pack quite a punch in the Battledome. They are
available in the Ice Crystal shop now.
Tribal Mystery Capsule
Maraquan Silver Markings
Playtime in Altador Once Upon a Time Turner