NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
16th and 17th November
15th November - Our 3rd Birthday
- Issue 66 of Neopia's Finest newspaper has now been launched. This issue features the Beauty Contest, Lab Ray and the existance
of Chiaphobia. Plus all the usual short stories, cartoons and the weekly round up of events.
Feeling Confused? Read it now!
- Jahbal is back in the latest round of Better Than You!
You won't win, foolish mortal!
- UPDATE - If you post any scam chain letters (ie. post this on ten boards and get a faerie
paint brush) then you will be frozen. You have been warned!
- A new Caption Contest featuring some of the Neopets staff getting ready for tomorrow's celebrations has just
- If you own a Blibble, you can now paint it Brown, White and
Green at the Petpet Puddle.
- The Moehog has been added to our How to Draw section.
- Today's Site Spotlight award goes to Pearly5050 and
Roseberry001 for their website - Roseberry's Secrets.
- There is a Meridell special in the Art Gallery
- Two new Neopedia articles have been launched featuring the ever popular
Bendy Desk Light and Regal Bridge.
- The Kitchen Quests are now being a little more random in the
items they ask you to get!
- OMG! The latest LENNY CONUNDRUM has been released! The answer
to the last one was 'Fyora', as if you took the letters and arranged them in a 8x7 grid you got the
question 'What is the name of the Faerie Queen'. Good luck with the next one!
- There is an EXTREME CLOSE UP on the Neocam - check out our latest plushie - the
Blue Bruce that will be coming out very soon!
- We forgot to mention the new Poems
that were added yesterday!
- Three more stamps have been added to the Virtupets Page of the stamp
- In case you didn't play our new game - click here to play
Bubble Yum Blowout! Help Floyd D. Duck guide his bubbles to similarly coloured bubbles to make them pop!
- We have a new Mystery Pic today. The answer to the last
one was 'The Grarrl Keno Header'.
- Scorchios can now be painted Purple!!!
- Some rather un-appetising, yet affordable and filling gruel based foods have just gone on sale in the
- Today's Petpet Spotlight is Huggles the Harris, owned by
- Now you can learn how to draw an Eyrie with our updated How to Draw section.
- Behold the latest in Battledome Equipment
- the rubber axe! These axes give your opponents a nasty knock and then bounce back
into your paw, ready for your next move.
- By the way, in case people were wondering why Pick Your Own isn't working, well.. erm...
its currently being fixed. Watch this space!
- Today's Site Spotlight award is shared by
Gargantyrant and The_buzzbuzzer.
- Get your Nimmo in the Tiki mood by painting them with an
Island Paint Brush!
- If you own a Harris, you can now paint it lots of pretty colours at the
- The Art Gallery is dedicated to Shoyru
fan art today.
- We have a new Neopedia Article
featuring Dorak the Krawk, star of
- Yeah, the ultra-cute Baby Zafara has just been released!
- There is a Kyrii special in the Art Gallery today.
- Today's Pet Spotlight award goes to a Desert Lupe called
- Today's Caption Contest has a
Harris Plushie theme to it today. Once again, think of something
funny and win a prize!
- Four more interesting recipes have been added to the
Spooky Food shop.
- The Buzz has been added to the How to Draw section.
- Terrify your opponent with this ultra scary little spider - the latest in
Also available is an enormous jar packed full of little spiders!