NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
25th October - Korbat Day!
- Ok, so Korbat day is REALLY tomorrow, but as that is a Saturday we will be starting the
celebrations a day early :)
- Korbats can now be painted with the Halloween paint brush!
- The Bakery
has just unveiled their newest Korbat creations, be sure to grab one before they sell out...
- Congratulations to everyone who got their parts published in this week's
Story Telling Contest - this super rare 100th Anniversary
collectable card will be whizzing their way shortly.
- Today's Pet Spotlight award goes to
Lunar_and_Solar, a Starry Korbat.
- If you own a Korbat, you may want to try out some of these new Korbat
Battledome Abilities -
Korbat Screech, Korbat Sonic Shield
and Korbat Flap!
- Just in case you are feeling curious, this is what the elusive Ghost
paint brush looks like.
- Get hold of the correct paintbrush and your Korbat can now be painted Ghost and Baby!
Waaaahhhh! ... Hisssss...
- Behold the latest in Korbat battledome technology... on sale in the Battle and Defence
- There is a Korbat special in the Poetry Gallery
- The Book Shop
has some great new Korbat themed books on sale.
- Don't forget to take your Korbat to visit, Cap'n Threelegs at his
Swashbuckling Academy. Otherwise you
will miss out on some great FREE training!
22nd and 23rd October
- At last, a new Lenny Conundrum :) The answer to the last
one was '126'. You had to reverse it, then convert into ASCII, then reverse it... and then, some
other stuff :) Good luck with the new one!
- Can you think of anything funny for the latest Caption Competition???
Prizes and trophies are up for grabs!
Should have taken that second left
- This Ghost Chia is serious need of a hug...
- Good news - All USA Claires
stores should now be fully restocked with petpet stickers and notebooks.
- Hit your opponents now up to 300% more with the great new Yoyo of Death!!!
- Yes, we forgot again. The new Mystery Pic has just
been launched, the answer to the last one was 'The Lenny Happy Icy Fun Snow Shop Keeper'.
- We have a new Better Than You today, featuring none
other than Punchbag Bob.
- Today's Site Spotlight goes to
o0Alexandra0o and Skittle253.
- There are some new spooky books on sale in the
that are sure to send shivers down your Neopets spine...
- Jetsams and Aishas can now be painted a rather spooky Ghost colour.
- Bearogs now come in a wide range of interesting colours. Give yours a new look at the
Petpet Puddle today!
- It seems that Shoyrus can be painted Ghost also!
- This week's Petpet Spotlight goes to
a rather unusual Gruslen called Moreta.
- There is a Halloween special in the Art
- If you are Super Lucky you may get hold of one of these new
Starry Scorchio items when you redeem your Limited Too rare item code...
- Some new Poems have been added to the gallery.
- Since the spooky season is here we are unveiling a new super scary Ghost
paint brush. The first Neopet to be available in this colour is the Moehog...
- Faerie Update - We fixed a bug with abilities, Faeries should be giving out
their usual rewards when you release them from now on.
- The latest Site Spotlight award goes to
Kyliegirl and Culliver, the Peophin.
- A new Caption Competition featuring Illusen and Jhudora has
just been released!
- We have a new Mystery Pic today, the answer to the last
competition was 'The Extreme Herder Header'.
- Get your Meerca in the Halloween mood with this great new paint brush!
- This week is the 100th Story Telling Competition and we are giving away an extra special prize.
Winners will receive 2000NP and a ultra rare commemorative collectable card that will not be given out
anywhere else! If want a chance to win, you should Enter Now!
- Ooh... new Spooky Petpets - meet the newest arrivals who have replaced some of the less
- As a little reminder, we will be celebrating Korbat day on Friday (ok, its a day early)
so send in your Korbat pictures, poems and pet spotlights well before.
- The Ixi has been added to our How To Draw section.
- The Art
Gallery has a rather aquatic theme today.
- Peophins can now be painted Orange and Kacheeks can be painted
Pink at the Rainbow Pool!
New look Yellow Peophin!
- Today's Pet Spotlight award goes to
Kippycook, a Kau with a secret...
- If you are lucky enough to own a Sludgy, you can now paint it lots of
pretty colours, including Pink and Green at the