Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
19th and 20th October
- Calling all DEFENDERS OF NEOPIA!!! Two young Neopets have
gone missing... and *something* is wrong with the Brain Tree. Must be a full moon or something. Anyway, get
yourselves down to Defenders HQ and sort out this mess!
- Issue 62 of the Neopian Times has just been launched.
Why not start off your weekend with some interesting articles, stories and a weekly round up of everything that has
happened in Neopia this week?
16th October - Jetsam Day
- Want to paint your Lupe Checkered??? You're in luck, this combination has just
been added to the Rainbow Pool.
- We had a problem with the Wheel of Excitement and the
Wheel of Mediocrity where they would not stop spinning. This has
been fixed now!
- The Halloween Chia has been updated to a new spookier version...
I'll get you my pretty...
- Four new Cooking Pot recipes have just been added,
can you figure them out?
- As we are feeling super nice we are going to make an exception with the new
Spooky Petpets that we have just added. They replaced retired petpets, but just for the rest of
October we are going to bring them out of retirement so more people have a chance to get hold of a
Meowclops, Goulblee, Snormorg or Pwerko :)
- Invasion of Meridell - 300 BN now has a cool high-score table.
- The nefarious Hubrid Nox has been added to the Gallery of Evil...
- If you are the lucky owner of an Abominable Snowball you can now paint it
Purple, Robot, Blue
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to
a Faerie JubJub called Gulup.
- Just in case you forgot, we have free stamps on offer in our Great Stamp Giveaway. More
stamps are coming soon, so make sure you collect all of them!
- Newsflash - 20,000 Jetsam have just been discovered and are looking for new owners now!
- If you want to REALLY make your Jetsam the best equipped neopet in the Battledome, you will need
to get hold of this new set. Hand crafted from only the finest materials, these are sure to make an
- Yeah! Jetsam Day has come around at last and you can look forward to lots of new Jetsam
related things being added throughout the day!
- Jetsam now have three new Battledome Moves -
Jetsam Flash, Jetsam Typhoon and
Jetsam Water Shield!
- The Food Shop
has some great new Jetsam foods that have just been released!
- Today's Petpet Spotlight goes to
a Faerie Babaa called Toblerone.
- Jetsam can now be painted
and BABY at the
- There is a Jetsam Day special in the Art Gallery
- If you own a Jetsam, make sure you take them along to see Cap'n Threelegs at his
Swashbuckling Academy, otherwise they won't
benefit from all the FREE training he has on offer!
- The Book Shop has
just got hold of some great new Jetsam themed books.
- Pwerkos and Goulblees can now be painted many different colours at the
- URGENT - Somebody has snuck into the Neopets office, and not only fired a miniaturisation ray at our Neopets
plushies, he has also attached metal chains and key rings to them!!! Click here
- Woohoo! Today the 40 millionth account was created!!!
- The answer to the last conundrum was '278116'. Yes only 35 people got it right, it was actually quite
easy, the numbers were hidden within the words (as in : bright woolen hat)
The next conundrum has just been launched so click
here to have a go. Big super stamp prize on offer!
- Check out these latest additions to the Neopia Central Stamp Album. One of them
is super-rare, guess which :)
- As it is Jetsam Day tomorrow the Poetry Contest
has a Jetsam theme to it.
- Three rather interesting new books have just gone on sale in the
- Common Cures, Rare Stamps and Collectable Cards.
- Today's Site Spotlight goes to
Battlesunn and Mordegan for their website - The tree of Mordegan.
- Kougras have now been added to the How To Draw pages.
They are a little bit tricky, but with a little bit of practice you should be able to draw them with ease.
- The Chocolate Factory
has just finished off some delicious Grarrl themed goodies - better late than never eh :)
- Oops, we missed out the Pet Spotlight
yesterday, the latest winner is a green Ixi called Sprousen.
- If you see any tags like <tt1122> appearing over the site, don't worry - its just a weird
bug with our servers :)
- A new Caption Contest has just begun, this time it has a 'Kiss
the Mortog' theme...
- The site was up all weekend (apart from a couple of hours on Sunday where it went a bit iffy), and we did over
500,000,000 pageviews again, yeah! Thanks to everybody for playing and supporting the site.
- When you do a user lookup, the last time somebody logged in was not really displayed correctly.
We have updated it now so its more accurate (although it will only be updated the next time you
actually log into the site.
- There is a Famous Neopian special in the Art Gallery today.
- A new Story Telling contest has just begun.
- Now you can draw your very own Kau with the help of our How to Draw section.
- Some rather *interesting* new Meridell foods have gone on sale in
Merifoods. We highly recommend the Tomato Kebab...
- Here's a quick reminder that Jetsam Day is only two days away so you had better rush those last minute
pictures, poems and spotlight entries in if you want a chance of winning.
- You can now paint your Snomorgs and Meowclops lots of pretty colours at the
Petpet Puddle :)
- We fixed a few bugs in the Petpet puddle that meant you couldnt paint certain Flizzardos or Karrens, it
should work fine now.
Holiday Striped Mystery Capsule
Jinjah String Lights