NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
10th October - Eyrie Day
- Yay! Eyrie day is here at last, just in case you have trouble pronouncing Eyrie here is the
Official Pronounciation page.
- We have an Eyrie themed Caption for today's
- It seems there are an awful lot of artistic Eyrie fans out there, today there is a two page
bumper Eyrie Day special in the Art Gallery.
- These five new Eyrie books will soon have your Neopet racing towards the coveted Book Award, get your copy
in the Book Shop now.
- There is a Eyrie Day poem special that has just been unveiled, why not check it out
- Eyrie can be painted Baby and
at the Rainbow Pool...
- Eyries now have three new Battledome Abilities -
Eyrie Peck, Eyrie Air Shield and
- Your Eyrie will be the envy of the Battledome with this new set of weapons and armour. Available
at the Defence and Battle Magic shops now.
- Today's Site Spotlight award goes to
Averyangryshaylir and Myyth the Eyrie for their webpage - Myyth's (Secret) Lair.
- The Bakery has
some new Eyrie day treats that are fresh out of the oven.
- Once again, if you visit Cap'n Threelegs at his Swashbuckling Academy
he will give your Eyrie free training all day!
- If you own a Lupe you can now paint it Orange at the
- Oooh... just look at these new Faerie snowglobes, any serious Faerie collector has just GOT to
get hold of one! (available in the Toy Shop now).
- We have uploaded a new version of Deckball where you can
earn more points (up to 1000).
- We have a new Neopedia Article about the perils of
- We have a new Mystery Pic today, the answer to the last
one was 'The Greeting Card where the Grarrl is taking the Purple Negg from the Baby Neopets'.
Good luck on this new one, you will need it!
- This week's Petpet Spotlight goes to
a Ghostkerchief called Marshmellow.
- Whatever happened to Lisha's brother? Find out that and more in the newest installment of
our ongoing adventure - Champions of Meridell!
Lisha.. where are you?
- The winners of today's Poetry Contest have just been announced.
- There was a problem with the flash games that started last week where people were getting a 10002 error
or something like that (tsk tsk, why cant programmers give proper error messages these days, or come to mention it
comment any of their code). Anyway, its fixed now!
- Now, accounts that have been frozen will be automatically removed from the
Battledome One Player Scores page.
- You can now have a Mutant Neopet as your Shopkeeper.
- We fixed a bug with the Flash Meridell map, you should all be able to load it now.
- It seems Gargarox Isafuhlarg has been experimenting with growing his own vegetables and fruits as you
can now purchase these bizarre foods from Grundo's Cafe.
- Be sure to check out Rina's Rockin Pet Page, the winner of today's
Site Spotlight award.
- These rather jolly looking ice creams are the latest creation of the
Happy Icy Fun Snow Shop!
- As a reminder, Eyrie Day is on Thursday so be sure to send in your Eyrie themed Site Spotlights,
Poems and Pictures well ahead of time.
- Give your Usuki doll just what they have always wanted - their very own Warf, Turdle, Cobrall or
Snorkle. These four new Usuki play sets have just gone on sale in
- There are now over 60 Million Neopets!!!
- A new Caption Contest has just begun, if you want a
chance of winning, you had better enter now!
Think of something funny and win!
- We fixed a bug in battledome that was stopping people from equipping items.
- The Food Shop
has some strange new desserts on sale, flavoured jelly with a
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to an Electric Eyrie called
- With great books such as Counting Potatoes, Picking Better Berries and Neohome and Gardens arriving all the time,
how can your Neopet afford to not go to the
- A new Story Telling contest has just begun, starting off with a
seafaring Tuskaninny called Lombar.
- Three more scrumptious new treats have just gone on sale in the
- Ummagine Tea, Sourmelon Brew and Blairnut Coffee.
Sweet Summertime Retired Mystery Capsule
Nautical Summer Mystery Capsule
Lantern Lined Path