Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
21st and 22nd September
- We have added five new stamps to our Great Stamp Giveaway
game!!! Here are three of them.
- The new part of the Meridell plot is coming very soon, we promise!
19th September - Poogle Parade
- Woo Hoo! Issue 58 of the Neopian Times is now available (and on a Friday too!). For your weekly dose of
comics, stories and helpful articles, Click Here...
What have we here?
- If you are in the USA, make sure you stop by a Limited Too store tomorrow as the Halloween Aisha
plushie officially goes live (there are only 6,000 of these on sale). If you manage to get hold of a rare item code you
could collect one of these great Halloween Aisha items as well.
- Ooh... now we have added plurals and a few more words like Turmaculus and Jhudora to
our Pronounciation Guide.
- Well we did some technical stuff today and the site is about 5% faster at peak, yeah! Our load
balancer for images was at maximum capacity, interesting eh? Anyway, pages should be loading a little
bit faster from now on :) We just did 14 million pageviews last hour, yeah!
- Three new costumes have been added to the Super Fashion Playmate
collection - Tyrannian Usuki, Beautiful Bride Usuki and Grundo Independence Usuki.
- We have a new Neopedia Story about Matt
the Wocky, sewage surfer extraordinaire!
- Congratulations to those who won Wednesday's Mystery Pic, the
answer was of course the 'Mystery Island Haiku Stamp'. The new competition has just started!
- If your Neopet loves to look their best, they will adore these new products that
have just gone on sale in the
- Red, Pink and Orange Update!
Some of the pets looked very pink or orange in their red versions so we have now updated them to be
Red when they are supposed to be. If you preferred the old colour, don't
worry, you can still have it if you paint your pet with a Pink or Orange Paint Brush.
If you are interested which pets have changed here goes - Aisha, Elephante, Kau, Poogle, Gelert, Uni, Chomby,
Meerca, Pteri and Wocky
- If you are feeling a bit peckish while you are in Meridell,
help is at hand. Four new erm... interesting dishes have just been released.
- Today's Pet Spotlight award is shared by
two rather special Aishas - x_Skip_x and xo_Miko_ox.
- More Stamps have been released. You have collected every stamp so far, right?
- A new, and slightly easier version of Meriball has been
- We have released 30,000 more Poogles!!! Get em while you can!
- This rather demanding little baby Poogle could be yours if you can get your hands on a Baby
I want my poogle plushie now!
- A while back we did a Which Petpet are you? quiz, but had some technical problems with it.
They have been fixed now, so click here to retake the survey.
- We missed Wednesday's Mystery Pic so here it is. The
answer to the last one was 'The Lupe and Blue Chia image from the Neopian Times'.
- To commemorate Poogle day there is a Poogle special in the Poetry
- Your Poogle will be the envy of the Battledome
with these fantastic new battle items. Get yours in the defence and battle magic shops now!
- Three more Haunted Woods stamps have been added - we have nearly
released the entire Haunted Woods collection now!
- Today's Site Spotlight award is shared by
Esterfreak and Flowerpower.
- If you are an avid book club member you will be pleased to know there are three new
Poogle themed books on sale at the
Book Shop today.
- Poogles now come in Island and
- Poogles now have three new Battledome abilities - Poogle Growl,
Poogle Light Shield and Poogle Slide
- Today's Caption Contest features a rather enormous Moehog.
If you can think of something funny to say, you could win a prize.
- A wide selection of Poogle themed cupcakes and lollypops are now
available in the Bakery
and Food Shop.
- As always, take your Poogle to visit Cap'n Threelegs at his Swashbuckling
Academy today and he will give them free training. Isn't that nice of him :)
- Neopet stamps rock!
Great to put in your album,
Or sell in your shop.
- You can now see the list of most popular games on the site every
- In case you are wondering, we haven't forgotten about the Meridell plot and it will be continued tomorrow. Keep checking
this page for the latest!
- Grarrls can now be painted a very mysterious Shadow colour at the
- Some great new fan art has just gone up in the Art Gallery!
- What on earth is this???
- At last! The Lupe and Zafara have been added to our How To Draw section. Watch out,
these are both quite challenging and may take a bit of practice.
- This week's Petpet Spotlight goes to
a yellow Doglefox called Dongwa.
- NEW GAME - The game of Meriball has just been added to Meridell! Yes, its squash, Meridell-style.
Click here to play. If you are wondering why it is not on any
map, that is because its going to be added to the Meridell Castle map (the 3rd of 4).
- Nice! If you put these three stamps in your album they form the three headed lupe
Cerbekus, click here
to see what it looks like!
- Our Lottery has been displaying the wrong winners for
the last week or so, it should work as intended from now on, sorry about that!
- If you are lucky enough to own a Karren, you can now paint it lots of pretty colours at the
- The winners of the latest Poetry Contest have just been
- The Art Gallery has a Gourmet Club special on
- If you are *really really* lucky you may get hold of one of these adorable Blue Doglefox
plushies in the Toy Shop.
- A new Neopedia article featuring the lovely Lady Osiri has been added.
- We have another nasty conundrum today muhahahha. The answer to last week's puzzle was
'0011001100000000', or three as we say on earth. Well done to all those who actually do speak baatchi!
Click here to attempt this week's puzzle!
- Today's Site Spotlight is Shoyru1152000's Site, made by
- Doh! Ok so we saved all our server problems for today. Sorry about the problems over the past two hours,
we have the site back up and running, and Neoquest is back up and running, phew!
- We had a great weekend on the site, it was very fast throughout both days, and we managed to do a grand
total of 499,811,000 pageviews! The half-billion mark will be broken soon! :)
- If you donate dung, it now will not appear on the Money Tree,
instead it will be used as fertiliser :)
- Two more Haunted Woods stamps have been added, including one of that
loveable evil mastermind Hubrid Nox. More stamps for the other albums coming soon!
- We have a new Pet Spotlight featuring Maani_of_Fire the
- A new Caption Contest has just begun.
- Some more Petpet plushies have appeared in the
how can you resist these super cute Kadoaties, Slorgs and Flossets?
- As you know, Poogle Day is fast approaching. If you want your
Poogle to be featured, you will need to send in your art gallery, site spotlight and poem entries within the
next couple of days.
- Two new petpets have been added to the How to Draw section -
the Triffin and Uniocto!
- There is a Plushie Tycoon special in the Art Gallery today!
- Usukiland has just
received a new shipment of dolls including these rare
Meridell King and Queen Usukis.
Dyeworks Hue Brew Potion
Gift Basket Centre Wrap 20-Pack
Jinjah String Lights