Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
15th and 16th June
14th June - Nimmo Day (sort of)
- Remember this Sunday is Father's Day, so don't forget to send your
dad one of our free Neogreetings!
13th June - Quiggle Day!
- Issue 44 of the Neopian Times is now out, and its on a Friday too!!!
- Ok, so Nimmo day is actually tomorrow, but we have decided to start the celebrations a little early. To begin with
Nimmos have three new Battledome Moves -
Nimmo Fire Stare,
Nimmo Dodge and
- The latest addition to the Rainbow Pool is the Spotted Nimmo!
- Ooh! These delicous looking Nimmo goodies are in the
Food Shop Now!
- You can now Paint your Nimmo ELECTRIC!!!
- The Battle and Defence magic shops have just got a LOT of Nimmo battledome
items in stock!!!
- Nimmos will also get free training at the Training Academy
all day today, in addition to tomorrow!
- Owners are warned to keep their Neopets away from the
Toy Shop as some
rather suspicious looking Nimmo plushies have been reported.
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to
Fusion_Nimmo, a rather heroic Halloween Nimmo.
- The Book Shop
has a wide choice of Nimmo related books on special offer today.
- The winners of the latest Poetry Contest have just been announced.
- Can you beat Plesio in this week's
Better Than You???
- Just in case anybody got the wrong message - its not the regular Lime Chia Pop
that works on a Chia, no, its a new magical kind thats rare and more expensive. Sorry about the confusion!
- Wow, you can now paint your Quiggle Striped!
- There are some new Quiggle related novels that have just gone on sale in the
- Don't forget to take your Quiggle to see Cap'n Threelegs,
he will be giving all Quiggles free training at his Swashbuckling Academy today
C'mon yer lazy landlubbers!
- As Nimmo Day is on a Saturday this year we will be celebrating it a day early, so this is your last chance to
send in your Nimmo related pictures, poems and spotlight entries..
- Ok, so its not Quiggle related, but you can now paint your Aisha
- Check out the very latest in Quiggle Battledome Equipment, these high tech wonders will dazzle your
opponent as you knock them senseless :)
- The latest Caption Contest has just been launched. This time it has a
slightly Quiggle-ish theme!
- The Bakery have some new Quiggle day delights on sale.
- Today's Site Spotlight Award goes to Quigglelovernumber1 and
Bwenke for Quigglelovernumber1's Cloudy Abode.
- Now you can decorate your shop or webpage with these groovy Quiggle
- Quiggles have three new Battledome Moves -
Quiggle Squirt and
- What on earth is that on the NeoCam???
- Alert, all DEFENDERS OF NEOPIA please report to their battle
stations. We have a very unhappy Chia and a startled Tigermouse complaining about an unwelcome tenant in their
- The latest Mystery Pic competition has been uploaded. The answer to
Friday's picture was 'The Scratchcard Kiosk Header'.
- Who says Gelerts don't come in interesting colours? Now you can paint your Gelert
Fire at the
- Take your Floud to the Petpet Puddle and you can paint him/her
all kinds of colours!
- Today's Petpet Spotlight goes to
Chalcedony ("the Evil Kadoatie Mastermind").
- A funny thing happens to Chias when they eat a Magical Lime Chia Pop...
- Now you can turn your Neogarden into a masterpiece with these ornate bridges, cannons and gazebos.
Available at the Garden Centre now!
- Earth Faerie Leaves have been added to the Hidden Tower. They are very sharp so
watch yourself! UPDATE - We have also added the Fake Count Von Roo Fangs!
- Today's Site Spotlight goes to
Phi1odice and Philodice for The Koi Pond!
- NEW GAME - Yes, try and collect as many Dubloons as you can before your ship gets destroyed
by evil homing mines in our great new game, Dubloon Disaster.
- The latest addition to Mystery Island is, of course, a
Daily Haiku Generator. Make sure you visit it daily, we are sure that it
will make you... erm... more enlightened in some way... possibly.
- We fixed a problem that people were having Disowning their Neopets. Well, they
shouldn't have been doing it anyway!
- Its official, the pirate look is IN this summer!
- The winners of the latest Poetry Contest have just
- Ooh! It looks like Ghostkerchiefs can be painted at the
Petpet Puddle too!
- Apologies to all those people waiting for their Art gallery trophies, all prizes will be given out
later today and a new set of images will be added to the gallery.
- Summer is coming and to prepare the Toy Shop
has some new bucket and spade sets. Perfect for making sandcastles anywhere.
- Shiver me timbers, it appears ye can paint yer Techo Pirate now!
has some new equipment and accessories that are sure to make your Neopet the belle of
- The mayor of Townsville has called upon the Powerpuff Girls
to save the world once again. Click here to play the latest
game from Neopets!
- You can now paint your Eyrie Cloud and your Kiko
- Uh... Oh! Looks like those Alien Aishas have been
mixing up some new recipes again!
- Wahey! The Caption Contest has just started!
- Take your Bloop to the Petpet Puddle
and you can now paint him/her Spotted, Red, Green and Blue!
- Give a warm welcome to Meowsphinx, the Split Aisha, she is the winner of today's
Pet Spotlight award.
- The Defence Magic Shop has some
new, rather unusual shields on sale that are ideal for battledomers on a
- This week's Story Telling Contest has just begun.
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!