NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
18th and 19th May
- Want to make some quick Neopoints? Check out the Alien Aisha Replicator,
another bizarre machine from those 6-eared aliens. Currently the game just gives out a fixed number of Neopoints,
we will be increasing this, improving the game and adding more random prizes next week.
- Hurrah! Issue 40 of the Neopian Times is now live. All the
latest gossip, short stories, hints and comics...
- UPDATE - We did something cool that has improved the load on our web servers, so the site should
be slightly faster as a result today (and it wont have those horrible periods of 20 mins or so when it
gets really bogged down).
- Don't forget you can still vote for the next paintbrush.. will it be Pirate, Mystery Island or Tartan?
Click here for details!
- NEW GAME - yes its Faerieland's newest and most fun sport,
Faerie Cloud Racing. Confused? Click the image below to find out what it's all about!
We shall see who wins...
- We also have a fun new game from the makers of Goldfish snacks..
keep the cheesy crisps on the table using the large hand-type thing, and earn as many points as possible. It's
- We have a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to
Wednesday's puzzle was 'The Island Arena Header'.
- UPDATE - We are having problems with our flash games currently, please be patient, we are trying to fix
them. If you see any blank screens, or games not working at all then don't worry, it will be fixed soon.
- Two new exciting crepe flavours have just gone on sale in the
Tropical Food Shop.
- Baby Aishas just entered Neopia!!! How cute...
- Two new pages have been added to the HTML Guide, now you can learn how to
create your own banner/logo and how to customise your User Lookup.
- As promised there is a Shadow Usul special in the Art Gallery today.
- The winners of the latest Poetry Contest have just been
- Get your hands on an ELECTRIC
Paintbrush and you can now give your Wocky this rather snazzy look!
- Goo goo ga ga... yes BABY NEOPETS are here. Although Neopets enter the world of Neopia at a later
stage of development than these cute babies, the magic of the Baby Paintbrush will
set them back a few years :)
- The Baby Paintbrush has entered the Hidden Tower at 300,000 Neopoints.
WARNING : We have not decided whether we are going to reduce the price of this
brush, or make it more expensive. If you buy it, you are buying it at your own risk!!!!
- UPDATE : NeoSchools are in progress now, and we are also going to add some more NeoGarden items very soon.
We just have to finish off a rather cool flash game and then NeoSchools should be able to go live, give it a couple
of weeks :)
- Is there any end to the weird stuff Neopian shops will sell? Now available at the
Tropical Food Shop - Tigersquash, Snowberry and
- You are walking down a corridor of a dungeon and somebody asks you to choose the new Neopets Paintbrush.
Do you run away (turn to page 156), or attempt to answer the question
(turn to page 301)?
- We have blocked links from the trading post so that people stop spamming scam pages / beauty contest
entries and other nasty stuff. The trading post is for trading, nothing else :)
- A new Caption Contest has just begun, think of something
funny and win a prize...
- There is a 'Gallery of Evil' special in the Art Gallery. (Just
in case you are wondering why there are no Shadow Usul pictures, we received so many that we are going to do a seperate Shadow Usul
- Today's Site Spotlight has been awarded to
PoteHamu5 and Potebrigitte for their website dedicated to the finer foods in Neopia.
14th May - Iiiiitttssss Moehog Day
- Ok we have finished our vote much sooner than we imagined, as we got over 60,000 people to vote in
a short period of time! The winner by a HUGE margin was the
Baby Paintbrush!!! Look out for Baby Neopets coming very very soon!
- The latest Mystery Pic has been launched. The answer to last
week's Mystery Pic was the 'Deckswabber Button in the Yellow Bar'.
- You can now turn your ordinary Moehog into this super-enhanced, robot version!
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to
Gabubabel, a blue Kiko.
- The answer to the last Lenny Conundrum was
7.543 cm!!! Sorry that conundrum was so hard, we have a REALLY EASY one this week!
(or is it...)
- The Battle and Defence magic shops have some cool new Moehog Battledome items in stock!
- The winners of today's Poetry Contest have just been announced.
- The Bakery
has some tasty new Moehog related treats on sale!
- Meuka's Snot Trail has been added to the Hidden Tower.
Did you work out how to find him as a challenger yet? Here is a clue - *AAAACHOO!!*
- There is a two page Moehog special in the Art Gallery!
- Moehogs now have three special Battledome Moves - Moehog Lightning,
Moehog Shield and Moehog Fire!
- Some cool new Moehog related books have just been released, get yours at the
Book Shop now!
- Today's Site Spotlight goes to fLiRtMaN, the Fire Moehog for his cool
Moehog related page.
The snot Meerca, Meuka is now available to challenge in the Battledome, but you
have to work out how to find him first!!! (HINT: Its very hard)
- We have a new statistics page where you can see what Neopet players from different countries around the world are adopting!
Click here for more details.
- The latest Caption Contest has just been launched.
- We have upped the maximum Noticeboard Price to 4 million Neopoints, for those rich
(or insane) enough to want to pay that much!
- This remarkable looking weapon is now on sale in the Hidden Tower!
- FLASH GAME UPDATE - We have started moving some of our flash games over to the new scoring system,
which means the high-score tables will be back pretty soon. Unfortunately due to a couple of bugs some of them
are playing slower than usual, and the aspect ratio may be a bit weird. We are working on fixing this currently
so please be patient.
- The Toy Shop has two *NEW* Mutant plushies on sale!
- Reminder - Tomorrow is Moehog day, so if you want your Moehog pictures, site spotlights and poems to
be a winner, send them in today!
Ooooh! I can't wait!
- Frozen Accounts are now removed automatically from our Top Referrers
- If you are battledoming on a tight budget, you may find these inexpensive magic rings will come in
handy. On sale in the Battle Magic shop now!
- A new Story Telling Contest has just begun. You could win 2000NP and a rare item!
- We have a new Neopedia article about that pesky Chia Clown!
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to Pepsi_74, a Faerie Moehog.
Secret Garden Pathway Background
Black and White Lace Dress
Dream Catcher Garland