NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
11th and 12th May - Tyrannian Victory Day
- Yes, exactly one year ago the terrifying Monoceraptor was terrorising the inhabitants of Tyrannia. To celebrate this
monster's defeat there are some Tyrannian Victory Day pictures in the Art Gallery
- The latest edition of the Neopian Times is now out!
Lupe RP's, battledome tactics, comics, short stories and much more!
- Why not send someone you know a Tyrannian Victory Day Neogreeting?
- The winners of the latest Poetry Contest have
just been announced.
- Just in case you are curious what the Tyrannian petpet paint brush looks like, here ya go!
- Aww... how cute! You can now paint some petpets TYRANNIAN at the
- We added a new feature that should stop shops owned by frozen accounts clogging up the market page. If you
visit a shop that is owned by a frozen account the shop size is set to 1, so it wont appear on the
market listings any longer!
- Better Than You has just been launched... can you beat
Grarrg at Swarm?!?!
- Remember on Tyrannian Victory Day (Sunday), all shops in Tyrannia are going
to cut their prices by a gigantic 80%!!!
- We have a new Mystery Pic competition today, the answer to
Wednesday's picture was 'The Dicearoo Header'.
- Three new Cooking Pot Recipes have just been discovered,
can you figure out how to make these?
- As Sunday is Tyrannian Victory Day, why not paint your
Techo Tyrannian to celebrate?
- Today's Pet Spotlight is shared by MomoiroNeko and HimeHanako, an Usul and
an Aisha belonging to KonekoKurara.
- Kauvara has just finished a batch of Tonu Morphing Potions, they are on sale in her
Magic Shop now!
- Doh! We accidentally removed Bumper Cars from the site,
its back now!
- We have a new entry to the Gallery of Evil, the Grundo-hating
commander of Sloth's invasion, Commander Garoo - you never know, you may
be able to fight these new bad guys in the Battledome soon :)
Die, Grundos, Die!
- COOL CHANGE - If you go to a shop that is owned by a frozen account,
you will now get a message saying so, and all the items in the shop will be set to 0 NP so that they
do not come up in the Shop Wizard any more. For some reason older items from frozen accounts were showing
- There was a slight bug with the Neofriend system where an under-13 person could actually add another
person as a Neofriend bypassing the main page, and then the recipient couldn't refuse the Neofriend... that
has been fixed now!
- We have increased the Negg Tokens you get from each of last
year's Easter Neggs, and now also you can actually earn Negg Tokens from this year's batch!
- Now when you do a User Lookup you have a button that links to their current trading post
- If you haven't managed to get your hands on one of those new collectable cards yet, you can at least have one
as your Desktop Background!
- The latest Caption Competition has just gone live, and it
features the new Tyrannian Kacheek! :)
- Today's Site Spotlight is THE CAVE OF NO RETURN.
- Come on.. haven't you worked out the new Conundrum yet?
- As this week is 'Teacher Appreciation Week' why not send your
favourite teacher one of our free Neogreetings?
- Liven up your computer by adding one of our new Desktop Background designs.
Choose from Dr Sloth, Mystery Island, the Brain Tree and many more :)
- Collectable Card Update - Four * * COMPLETELY NEW * * collectable cards have just come out, these super rare
designs are a must for any serious collector!
- The new Mystery Pic has been added, the answer to Friday's
picture was 'The Lupe Day Front Page Image'.
- Due to their thick skin, Tonu take 15% less damage from physical attacks in the
Battledome. Korbats on the other hand take a whopping
30% less damage from Darkness attacks, but 30% more from Light attacks. Thats what you
get from sitting in caves upside-down all day!
- Even more pictures have been added to the Art Gallery. On Friday we will be having
a Tyrannian Day special so make sure you send in your Tyrannia related pictures if you want a chance to win!
- Lenny Conundrum has just been launched - late as usual :)
The answer to the Wheelie Bot Question was 250 minutes. Always use pi in your calculations as
a variable, dont actually calculate it to the end otherwise you will get rounding errors! Good luck on
this week's puzzle!
- Scarier than Donna after somebody has eaten her last slice of Pizza... the
Gallery of Evil has two new inhabitants. The first is Meuka,
a hungry Meerca formed entirely of mucus. Secondly, the Ghost Lion has been replaced by the Ghost Lupe...
we didn't actually intend Neopia to have lions, something that the history books will *ahem* hopefully
gloss over ;)
- Today's Pet Spotlight features Sunny22189 the Kacheek. We also haven't forgotten the
Site Spotlight from yesterday, Pets Against Zapping.
- Neomessages are now working again! :)
- Possibly the most expensive toy in the whole of Neopia, the Faerie Queen Doll
has been added to the Hidden Tower at a price tag of 2 million Neopoints. It doesn't do anything
in the Battledome, but it is very pretty!
- Two more Mutant Plushies are now available. Good luck finding them :)
- UPDATE - Ok we are back up finally. Really sorry about the long period of downtime, we have the site
back up now and will try and make it stable over the next few hours.
We have had to restore a few database tables from our daily backup - the tables affected were the main personal table
(that will affect your Neopoints, password), objects (the ones in your items), market_stock
(the objects in your shop), and lastly Neomessages. Chances are that these are going to restored to exactly
how they were a day ago - sorry. More updates soon!
- To say sorry we have reduced the prices of all artifacts in the Hidden Tower that are over
4 million NP in value by a million!
- The winners of today's Poetry Contest have just been
- Why not stop by the Art Gallery today? Some new pictures have
just been added...
- You can now build Neohome rooms and gardens again!
- The newest Caption Competition has just been launched.
- Neogarden Update - There was such a huge demand for Neohomes and Neogardens over the weekend that
some construction had got stuck. This has been sorted out now and they should all be finished shortly. If
you've paid and are waiting, just be patient and your construction will be finished soon!
I'm working as fast as I can!
- Today's Pet Spotlight award goes to
the Jetsam criminal mastermind - ToCatchaThief.
- If you stop by the Rainbow Pool,
you can now paint your Kacheek Tyrannian!
- A new Story Telling Contest has
Maraquan Majesty Superpack
Hidden Forest Background
Checkered Button Up with Sunglasses