NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
23rd and 24th February
22nd February - Mynci Day
- We have added three more rare limited edition items into our Neohome Garden Offer,
and yes you will be able to use them very soon, sorry about the wait!
- We have uploaded a new version of our Lilo & Stitch game,
now when Lilo gets hit by a bomb she becomes stunned, and you do not lose any points.
- The winners of our Latest Poetry Contest
have been uploaded.
- Krawp Eyes! Double the Anchor, and remove all Bilge Line Bets. What are we talking about? Well Krawk
Island has a new game in a little room under the Golden Dubloon... yes its
KRAWPS - the Neopian version of erm.. some other game!
Make sure you read the rules before playing!!!
All the 'ardways!
- The Art Gallery
has a Battledome theme today!
- A 44th Neopet? - Apparently so.... when the last egg was laid on the Tyrannian Plateau,
the residents got a rather bizarre surprise when these strange creatures emerged. Create your own
Tonu today, but they are in limited supply!
- Four new super-rare slushies have been released. Prepare for a great new taste senstation with
Worms Slush, Secret Sloth Slush, Dung Slush and Cheeseburger Slush!!
- Think of something interesting for the latest Caption Contest
and you could win a trophy, 2,000 NP and a rare item! Yes, now when you win a caption competition
you get double the Neopoints!
- We increased the max bet in Blackjack
to 400 NP.
- Today's Site Spotlight goes
to Dragoonslayer for WraithX's very cool webpage.
18th February - Chia Day
- Now you can paint your JubJub ELECTRIC!!!
- Mynci Day - As it will be Mynci day on Friday, we will be having a Mynci special in the
Art Gallery and for the
Pet Spotlight. Start sending your entries in now!
- Three more Garden Items
are on sale... the Scarescorchio, White Picket Fence, and the Yellow Birdhouse. Neohome Gardens still under
construction ... !
- NEW GAME!!! - You most probably know about Lilo & Stitch, a great new film from Disney
that is being released in June. Anyway, now you can play the latest game from Neopets -
Lilo & Stitch - Tiki Trouble!!!
- The new Mystery Pic has been launched,
the answer to the last puzzle was 'The Ski Lodge Cellar'.
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to
Mal_chan_578, a Cybunny that just loves skiing!
- ... and you thought the news had ended for today :) Ok, now the
Caption Competition is live! Think
of something witty and win prizes and Neopoints!
- Some extremely rare Chia related books have been spotted in the
- We have just added loads of new Collectable Card images
have been updated. The new characters include a Zafara Assassin, Meerca Menace and a Pteri Champion!
- The Defence and Battle magic shops have some super rare Chia battledome items on sale!
- Battledome Update - Now when you use some of the Hidden Tower items in the Battledome, you now see a unique
animation and many more are on their way :)
- These amazingly stylish statues would make the perfect addition to anybodys Neohome.
Available in the Garden Centre now!
- Some rather disturbing behaviour has been noted at the Neopian Pound
where people have been creating large numbers of Neopets, and then disowning them. As a result it now costs
250 NP to disown a Neopet, and you can only disown one per day. Dr_Death's orders, not ours.
- Chias now have three new Battledome
moves - Chia Shin Kick, Chia Shield of Light
and Chia Bite!
- Next time you visit the Virtupets Space Station, be sure to stop by the
Robo Petpet Shop.
You could take home a GX-4 Oscilladroid or the very latest N-4 Retrieval Bot!
- Once again Cap'n Threelegs is being amazingly generous and letting all Chias train for
free at his Swashbuckling Academy!
Aye, me little hearties, drop on by!
- The Bakery
has some new Chia cakes on sale and they look delicious!
- Today's Pet Spotlight
goes to Sunny__star, a Yellow Chia that used to be painted Chokato!
- A new Story Telling Contest
has been launched.
Maraquan Majesty Superpack
Hidden Forest Background
Checkered Button Up with Sunglasses