NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
9th and 10th February
- We increased the size of the Default neoHTML to 80 characters from 50. This means
you can add more interesting and wonderful tags to your message board postings!
- Another feature has been added to the message boards called
'QuickChat' - this means you can pop up a text box to chat with, try it, its fun!
- Yeah! We just added a cool new feature called 'Default neoHTML Tags'. On your
NeoChat Preferences, write the word neoHTML using
whatever fancy twiddly fonts and colours you like, and then whenever you post a message without tags,
your default tag will be used. Got that? Good :)
this is gr8, lol ^_^
- The new NEOPIAN TIMES has
been launched!! Its been an interesting week on Neopets to say the least hehe, so get all your questions
answered in the fantastic Editorial!
READ IT NOW!!
- Neohome Gardens will be launched on the site very soon - in the mean time we have a new sponsor
offer where you can get a limited edition Garden Gnome. Woohoo! Click
- Why not send somebody a Chinese New Years Greeting ???
- Some new pictures have been added to our
- BETTER THAN YOU has just been launched.
Only about 220 people managed to beat Hubrid Nox last week... and this week its the turn of none other than
Fyora, your favourite Faerie Queen and artifact-saleswoman extraordinaire!
- We put up a new version of Mutant Graveyard of DOOM
in which the chance of getting the rarer items has been increased.
- The yellow bar search button was being a bit temperamental when you typed in upper-case search terms. We
fixed this so more results will be displayed!
- We noticed that due to the Faerie Caves bug, the T-shirt that was given away as a prize is pretty much as common
as sand in the Lost Desert. As a result we have changed the prize, so now when you get a big score you now get the
NEW Faerie Caves T-Shirt.
- Another Stock Market upset today, NTV has declared
bankruptcy due to false accounting practices and a mysterious CEO resignation. In other news, the Smugglers of Krawk Island
have entered the market with ticker SMUG.
- The Caption Competition is now live - can
you think of anything funny for this picture? No? I can't either...
- Not wanting to be left out, the owner of the
has just revealed his new range of Valentines goodies.
- Today's Site Spotlight goes to
Miaor for Karnamo's Domain!
- The Gift Shop has
some delightful Valentines gifts on sale including these beautiful bouquets!
- The Faerie Queen has reduced the price of ALL HIDDEN TOWER ITEMS by
10%. I think she feels sorry for this weeks Stock Market crash!
- Just in case you didnt see the Love Hurts greeting card,
here is another chance! LoL!
- Thanks to everybody for participating in the CHOCOLATE SWEEPSTAKES. We are
drawing the names out of the hat now, and giving out the prizes to the lucky winners. If you find a new and
weird chocolate in your inventory, chances are you have won! Enjoy!
- Why USUKILAND has started
stocking these Reject Usukis we may never know! Three more for you to collect!
- For those of you out there who are completely sick of all this mushy Valentines Day stuff, we have some
new Un-Valentines Day Greetings!
- Take your Meerca to the Rainbow Pool and
you can paint them this rather attractive Speckled colour...
- Whats going on with all these items giving diseases?!?! - the latest Mystery Pic prize seems to be some
scroll that gives you NeoPox, not to mention all that Rotten Omelette that has been
circulating the site! We advise you to be careful!
- We have a new Mystery Pic. Friday's answer
was 'The Aisha Myriad Neopedia Article'.
- The owner of the Golden Dubloon has found
room for another 20 Neopets - maximum occupancy is now 100!
- We have a new Pet Spotlight today, featuring
Daiben the Lost Desert Aisha!
- You can now actually read an excerpt from the Neopian Book 'The Lupe Mysteries'.
- You can now turn your Hornsby, Walein and Snorkle into hideous mutants at the
(If you are into that sort of thing!)
- The ELECTRIC
paintbrush has been updated, now it looks much better :)
- Let that someone special know you care with one of these adorable Valentines
plushies, on sale at the
Toy Shop now!
- There was a nasty bug with Faerie Caves that allowed people to
get infinite points. We have fixed this bug and wiped the top of the high-score table, so there! :)
- Today's Site Spotlight goes to
Evil Ruby Angel's Palace.
- Some more Usuki Dolls
are on sale - great news for collectors!
- We have a lot of questions about yesterday's Stock Market
change, so here is the official reason why we did it :
Firstly, if people bought at 6 NP before it would be impossible for them to lose money. We want
the Stock Market to be more like a game than a freebie. Now there is more risk, and as a result
the game is more exciting :) Just remember, it's all relative... if you have a million Neopoints, that
is great - however if every other person in Neopia has a million too, then its not so great.
Also - the price of shares can go up if they are below 15. We designed the Stock Market so that
it is not 100% reliant on who is buying or selling, its a lot more random than that :)