NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
3rd February - Zafara Day!
- Millions of people around the world will be glued to their televisions today... and why? Yes, you
guessed it - its Zafara Day!! (oh, and half price day too!)
- The generous Cap'n Threelegs has offered all Zafaras receive free training at his
Swashbuckling Academy today!
- The Book Shop has some new Extremely Rare
Zafara related books on sale.
- Take your Zafara to the Rainbow Pool
and you can now paint them Faerie or
- A special Zafara Day Site Spotlight
goes to Poooohkia the Fire Zafara.
- OMG! Its the NEOPIAN TIMES!!!
Possibly the greatest single thing in the entire universe... and its all free!!!! This weeks Neopian Times has
an extra special Editorial where Donna rambles inanely while attempting to answer all your questions.
I have your Pants!
- On an extra-bizarre note, we are doing an Asparagus Special for the next Poetry
Contest and Picture Contest - so please send in your pictures and poems involving Neopets and Asparagus!
- The shields on the user lookup page have been updated with lots of new characters
including the Esophagor, Faerie Queen and the Shadow Usul!
Note : your account must be more than 2 years old for you to have any of the new characters
- We have a new Mystery Pic today, the
answer to Wednesday's puzzle was 'The Gormball Introduction'.
- Please do not use the Role-Playing board if you aren't role playing, and do not use the NeoQuest board if
you aren't talking about NeoQuest. The boards are there for a reason, if the spamming continues we will start
to freeze peoples accounts! So there!
- Lots of new Valentines Day, Birthday and Best Friend designs have been added. Why not send someone
you care about a free Neogreeting today?
- Captain Hackett, proprietor of the Golden Dubloon
has just found room for 20 more Neopets!
- Sorry we havent updated news much for a while, we have had a hold on new content as we are redoing the signup
procedure to make the site safer from cheaters :)
- Hubert has just launched four new bizarre Hotdog recipes. Get yours at his
Hotdog Stand now!
- A new Neopedia story about the Golden Dubloon
has just been added.
- If you are the lucky owner of a Krawk, you can now paint it
Cloud at the Rainbow Pool!
- The Food Shop has some
great new fruits and snacks on sale including Cabbage Tacos, Baked Juppies and Ranagamelons!
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to Razypu, the
Gold Zafara who is really a Strawberry Zafara inside!
- We have a new Better Than You
featuring none other than the evil Warlock Chia ... Hubrid Nox. You don't particularly want
to beat this guy, as he may turn your Neopet into a disgustingly flavoured type of pate...
- We are fixing all the shopkepeers, as some of them are supposed to have transparent backgrounds but
they do not work properly. They should work soon!
- Good news for all those Neopets striving for the Book Award
- there are four new extremely rare
books on sale!
- Eww... Some more disgusting mutated Petpets have been seen skulking round the
- The latest Caption Contest
has been launched.
- The Site Spotlight award goes to
- Some new pictures have been added to our Art Gallery...
29th January - Kacheek Day
- The owner of the Golden Dubloon has increased seating
from 40 to 60 to cope with increased demand. By the way, we aren't finished with the restaurant yet, look out for
more prizes, more free food... and a cool Grabby Machine coming in the near future.
- Why not get one of our free Neopet themed Desktop Backgrounds?
- Get yerself down to Krawk Island on the double, and head for the greatest
new restaurant in town - The Golden Dubloon
- Lots of new extremely cute plushie Shopkeepers have been added!
- We have a new Mystery Pic today, the answer
to the last competition was 'The World Events Header'.
- A funny thing happens to Chias when they eat an Gooseberry Chia Pop!!!
- Check out Chia_F, today's Pet Spotlight!
- Hubert has been very busy mixing up some new, rather bizarre Hot dogs. Stop by his
and see if you can sample one of these treats today!
- Four new Cooking Pot
recipes have been added, can you guess what they are? (we think the last one looks like Donna heh, on a really good day)
- Warning - This extremely suspicious looking Petpet paintbrush has been spotted
around Neopia. Petpet owners are warned NOT to take it to the
Petpet Puddle, as it may do something
VERY horrible to your Petpet.
- Now if you try and Discard an item using the drop-down menu, a little window will come up asking
you if you really wanted to do it. We are adding this because somebody, whose name I wont mention, accidentally
discarded a 6 million Neopoint artifact last week :)
- Check out the new incredibly funky
- Eww!! What hidous mutations are these? This must truly be the work of a sick and twisted
evil mastermind (we think they look like Adam)!
- The Space Faerie is currently paying the Battledome
a visit and is willing to challenge any Neopets who can find her...
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to
Remerild, a treasure hunting Fire Kougra!
- The prizes for the Alien Aisha Vending Machine
have been improved!
- The Soup Kitchen will now let you have soup if
you have less than 2,000 NP (as opposed to 1,000)
- The 150th Caption Contest has
- This week's Story Telling Competition is live!
Maraquan Majesty Superpack
Hidden Forest Background
Checkered Button Up with Sunglasses