Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
12th and 13th January
11th January - Buzz Day!
- THE NEOPIAN TIMES Issue 22 is out!!! Read it now,
and if you do you will most probably win at all the games you play over the next week! Check it out for stories,
articles about Neopia, comics and the weekly editorial!
- Oh dear, times ARE hard for the poor Tombola.
Tiki Tack Man is now asking for donations from time to time to keep it running :(
- Just a quick warning, we are getting VERY strict with multiple accounts. We will freeze anybody who creates
multiple accounts in order to gain a financial
advantage over others. Basically, if you have a couple of extra
accounts to store neopets, or items, or a guild that is fine. However, if you log into multiple accounts on a daily basis
and use the shrine, tombola etc.. to get neopoints... then wave bye-bye to ALL your accounts.
Just to re-iterate, creating multiple accounts to gain extra neopoints with is NOT allowed. It is unfair to people
who play by the rules, and heavily scorned upon by the Neopets Team. Please don't do it, and when your accounts are frozen
please dont email us asking for them back, because they will never be unfrozen.
Neopets Golden Rules
- Your main account must be the only account you use for daily Neopoint-gaining activities such as flash games,
Tombola, Shrine, Fruit Machine, Snowager, Kiosk, Mystery Pic etc...
- You may have up to 4 other accounts for guilds, galleries, storage, and extra neopets (which we hope
are fed on a daily basis!)
- We do not mind if you use your other 4 accounts to gain Neopoints via your Shop, or the Trading Post, as
these Neopoints do not come out of thin air, they require you to actually be selling items.
- If you already have more than 4 accounts, but do not use them to make Neopoints, don't worry thats fine -
just please don't create any more.
Thanks for playing Neopets, and we hope you understand that we make these rules to make Neopia a fairer, and a more
exciting place for everybody!
- Yes its that time of year when the sky is full of the sound of buzzing wings and
jelly and ice cream are given out in abundance. To celebrate, lots of new Buzz related
things will be added throughout the day. Keep checking back for the latest additions.
- SITE UPDATE : Our content server is having problems, so the Beauty Contest and Guild Photos may not be working,
we hope to have this resolved soon, sorry!
- If you find the appropriate Transmogrification Potion you can now adopt a MUTANT BUZZ!!!
- We fixed a couple of bugs with Mummy Maze, so
now you can choose whether to send your score or not after each game. UPDATE : Yeah it said Invalid
Version for a while (oops!) this is fixed now!
- We have a new game based on an upcoming film Big Fat Liar.
Can you steal back what the nasty Marty Wolf has stolen???
- The new Mystery Pic has just been released,
and the answer to Wednesday's picture was 'Smugglers Cove'.
- Be sure to check the Battle and Defence magic shops as they have some new Buzz Battledome items in stock!
- Uh oh... when the ghosts steal your Neopoints now they are going to steal a LOT more... especially
if you are a millionaire!
- Some new Buzz related books have arrived just in time for Buzz day. Go to the
to get yours now!
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to
Zeechwo the Red Buzz!
- If you take your Buzz to the Battledome
today you may find they have learnt a special move such as Buzz Glare,
Buzz Air Shield or Buzz Assault
- All Buzz will receive free training at the Swashbuckling
Academy courtesy of Cap'n Threelegs!
- It seems that Grapefruit mania is sweeping Neopia, the
Health Food Shop and
Main Food Shop
have all released some new Grapefruit based foods.
- Our newest sponsor offer is The Great Chocolate Sweepstakes.
Yes, you could win a years supply of great Neopian Chocolate for your Neopet, rare unreleased items, plus one million Neopoints!!
- Loads of Collectable Cards
have been updated to their new improved images today. Don't worry if some of the names don't quite
match the pictures, it will all be sorted out very shortly :)
- We redid the Glowing Wocky!
- We have a new Neopedia Article about the
Shadow Usul... *SHIVER*
- The new Mystery Pic competition is out.
The answer to Friday's picture was 'Cheesy Apple Stick'.
- Stop by the Art Gallery when
you get a chance to admire the new pictures that have been added.
- We made the Snow Faerie give out better
prizes for her quests!
- A new challenger has wandered into the Battledome
... prepare to face the might of the ROBOGRARRL!!!
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to
Breeshuka, the adventure loving Meerca.
- Take your Pfish or Spirkle to the
Petpet Puddle and you can change them into new colourful versions!
- We have raised the rarity cap of the items you can search for in the Yellow Bar to 97.
- The winners of the latest Poetry
Contest have been announced.
- All the Glass pets are currently being changed to Tyrannian, we hope you like
the new versions. Look out for more Tyrannian-style Neopets coming out soon! In the mean time, here is the
- Thursday's Better Than You has just been released,
and Laura Usul has returned. Can you beat her at Mummy Maze???
- Most of the questions from the editorial section of the Neopian Times have been added into our
Help Section. If you have a question, why not
try looking here for the answer?
- We have gone through some of the flash games and added more size options, and quality select options so they will be
more customisable :)
- The Alien Aisha Scrambler has been added to the Smugglers Cove, but there aren't
many of them, and they are pretty expensive!
- You just have to buy these adorable petpet Usuki sets from
Its what every stylish Usuki doll wants!
- The winner of today's Site Spotlight
is Usul Peak, created by Star_solo.
- Here's the first glimpse of the Tyrannian Nimmo and Quiggle... aren't they beautiful!
- We had a problem with Cliffhanger giving
out points - its fixed now!
- The Book Shop
has some great new Techo themed books in stock!
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!