NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
- If you are wondering, the next part of Brucey B and the Lucky Coin
will be released on Monday.
- More Booby Prizes have been added to the
- Four more tasty snacks have been added to the
Foods of the Lost Desert shop.
- The latest issue of the
Neopian Times is out now. Packed full of great stories, new series and wickedly
funny comics, how can you resist?
- The Bank hasn't been giving out interest
because our database had a problem with the sheer number of bank accounts. We are glad to say we have
fixed this now, but unfortunately only bank accounts with over 75,000 NP can qualify for interest.
Time to get saving!
- We uploaded a newer version of Alpine Challenge
and Air Faerie Quest,
fixed some bugs and made them faster to play. We have unfortunately had to wipe the top of both
hi-score tables as some people were abusing a bug.
- We have a new screensaver - Kau Pop-Up.
- We have a new Mystery Pic
competition today. The answer to last week's competition was the
'Great Games star icon on the front page' (not the monster from Grundo Snow Throw
as most people said, hehe).
- We have added more of your Poems
to the site, including one about our mystery poet, Alstaf Poogle.
- The pending auctions are down from 90,000 to 55,000 :) If your auction has not
been processed yet, then dont worry, it will be soon!
- We have started to add Lost Desert Neopets
to the site today. Can you find the Desert Paintbrush?
- Some cool new pictures have been added to our
- The new Better Than You has
been released... featuring Branston the Eyrie!
- We changed the length of time that message boards stay on the site before being deleted, so if
you are having a conversation, it can go on approximately 3 times as long.
- The Next Episode
of Brucey B and the Lucky Coin has just been released... they have just stumbled across ...
- THE LOST DESERT has just been added to the map of Neopia. Click
here to explore the new world! We
are still in the process of adding things to it, so there won't be much there to start with.
- Just added to the Lost Desert - a cool
- New Desert Foods and Desert Pet Pets have been added! Check out the shops by clicking through
to the Lost Desert above.
- We also have a new Caption Competition today!
Tell us your witty caption and earn Neopoints and trophies!
- The Auctions have backed up in our system
a bit due to the changes over the weekend, there are over 90,000 currently being processed. Please be patient, they will be finished
- Now when you look up an item by typing its name into the box in the yellow bar, there is a link
to the shop in which it is sold!
- Quinton the Quiggle, in his endless quest to make people eat healthily, has been making some
strangely-shaped fruits for his Health Food Shop.
Easier to stack, and they may even taste nicer!
- We have added the Tuskaninny, Aisha and Scorchio to our
- We are moving our Message Boards
to a different database today, so if weird things start to happen don't worry - we are working
- You can now build your NeoHome
in Tyrannia (and as you can imagine, land there is pretty cheap!)
- Today's Site Spotlight
is The Tufluze Zone! by gato_chan.
- You can now search for games using the input box in the yellow bar.
19th June - Kau Day
- Part 7 of Brucey B and the Lucky Coin
has been released!
- ARGH! - Sorry about the site being down for the last couple of hours... it
was due to an unexpected hardware failure at our hosting facility.
We have everything back up and under control now!
- The Chia is the latest addition to our Sketched Backgrounds.
- The Auction Genie now displays the Last Bid and the
Minimum Increment, so its easier for you to find those bargains!
- Late once again... Lenny Conundrum has just been
launched. Can you work out what this anagram is? The prize this week is Kauvara's Potion
- The ability Great Feast is now much better - it will generate Magic Apples for you in combat which, when
eaten, restore hit points.
- We have a new Neopedia Article, Quinton the Quiggle.
- Today we launch a new Mystery Pic competition,
the answer to last week's competition was 'The leaf next to Kyruggi in Tyrammet'.
- We have added a whole host of new Shopkeepers
including many types of Neopet and all the Faeries.
- Today we have some special Brucey B and the Lucky Coin themed pictures in our
- We will be re-vamping the Help Section today,
if you have any suggestions for questions that should be added, please email them
- Today's Pet Spotlight
is Jimbo1133 the Zafara.
- The latest episode of Brucey B and the Lucky Coin has
just been released! Brucey and friends follow the coin thief into the Haunted Woods!
- More Sketched Backgrounds
have been uploaded - the Acara, Bruce and Peophin.
- Part Five of Brucey B and the Lucky Coin
has just been released! The sinister face behind the plot to steal the coin is revealed.
- We changed the way NeoFriends work... now if you have Blocked
somebody they cannot request to be your NeoFriend at all, or send you Guild Invitations.
- We have a new Neopedia Article on Branston the Eyrie.
- The Neggery now stocks some cool new Neggs!
- SWARM! is the newest game to play on Neopets! Click
here to protect Neopian Protection
Zone 6b from the evil bugs!
- MORE SKETCH BACKGROUNDS!! - Click
here to see the latest sketched
backgrounds on offer.
- Monday means a new Caption Competition!!! Give
it a go, you may win!
- We have uploaded a new version of Chute!
but we have unfortunately had to wipe the top of the high-score table to give people a chance to win.
Sorry about this, we are nearly finished sorting out the flash games!
- Players under the age of 13 can now change their password, and a couple of other things - click
here to do so.
- The latest issue of the
Neopian Times is out now. Giggle at some great comics and read some of the
theories behind Chia Bomber and where Kougras came from.
- Welcome to another week of Neopets! Today's Pet Spotlight is Sparkling_Starlight
- The new Story Telling Competition has
Tribal Mystery Capsule
Maraquan Silver Markings
Playtime in Altador Once Upon a Time Turner