NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
16th and 17th June
15th June - Nimmo Day
- We have had a great weekend on the site, it was fast the whole time! On Friday we implemented
Connection Pooling, which will reduce the amount of work our servers have to do, and mean that we
can support more players on the site at the same time while keeping it fast and playable. As
a result we did over 127 million pageviews on Saturday, so thanks to everybody for playing!
13th June - Quiggle Day
- Part 3 of Brucey B and the Lucky Coin
has just been released!!
- We have a new round of our game show
Better Than You. Watch
the trailer if you have not done so before, and then see if you can try and beat this week's
contestant - The Master Brain.
- We worked on the servers a lot today, so Neopets ran a lot faster. We hope we can increase
the speed of the site further so it is fast throughout the summer break.
- The Alien Aisha Vending Machine will now
give out trophies for the luckiest winners. It also accepts Golden and Platinum Nerkmids!
- Another addition to the Rainbow Pool is
the Golden Tuskaninny.
- Kiko Match has been updated so you can
earn more Neopoints per game!
- Usukiland has just got some great new
Collectable Sets in stock. Get your Dream Boat, Summer Fun or Gym Goddess outfit now!
- Some new Tiled Backgrounds
have been added featuring Quiggles and Tyrannian PetPets.
- There is a new Caption Competition
out today, see if you can come up with anything funny for it.
- You can now paint your Koi with Stripes.
- We have a new Site Spotlight
today - Gainte's Home.
- NEW PLOT!!! - We have just started the story of
Brucey B and the Lucky Coin which will
be unfolding over the coming weeks on Neopets. Check it out!
- We have made Kitchen Quests easier to do, and Faerie Quests more common due to the overwhelming
demand for them! Also, the new world that we are releasing will have a place where it will be easier
to raise your Neopet's stats. Oops... I dont think we were supposed to mention the new world, please
forget about it!
- Three more strange recipes have been added to the
- Father's Day is fast approaching, why now show your Dad how much you care with a
unique Father's Day Greeting?
- The Money Tree has had a make-over!
- A new Poetry Contest
has been judged, congratulations to Keroberosclow, Sachadaisy, Mmmstrawberry, Mcdragonmaster and
- Some great new battledome items have been added. These strange looking objects will
help you fend of some of the most devastating attacks! Buy them at the
Defence Magic Shop now!
- There is a new Neopedia article about Neopia's nastiest beast -
- There are now well over 300 different shopkeepers to choose from incuding Faerie Aishas, Fire
Shoyrus and Robot Kacheeks! Why not personalise
Your Shop now?
- MORE LIMITED EDITION NEOPETS - 20,000 of each Limited Edition Neopet (Cybunny, Poogle,
Chomby, Jetsam) are now available!
- Today's Site Spotlight features
CottonCandy777 the Faerie Usul.
- We have a new Neopedia Article about Chuffer Bob.
- Sorry, we had to wipe the top high-scores on Pterattack
again. The latest version of the game should now be bug-free.
- The caption competition now displays its entries in random order, which should make it fairer for everybody.
- NEW CAPTION COMPETITION - We had over 50,000 entries to the last caption competition, our highest ever!! Check
out the newest one here.
- We have a new Story Telling competition
today. Tell us what you think the next part of the story should be and win prizes!
- Now you can adopt a Skunk Usul and a Faerie Scorchio!!!
- We have a new Pet Spotlight today, featuring
MoogooMuffin the Blue Elephante.
- Six more new pictures have been added to our
- Welcome to another exciting week on Neopets (yes, we mean it!!) We start off the week with
a new function for your shop. Due to popular demand, every shopkeeper picture is now available
with a Transparent Background. Click here
to check it out.