Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
2nd and 3rd June
- We have just judged Friday's Mystery Pic
competition (a bit late - oops!). The answer was 'The Ice Arena Battledome Navigation Button'.
- We had lots of database problems on Sunday, so if you did notice anything strange
happening to your Neopets account, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to get things back under control as soon as possible.
- Just in case you didn't notice... the faeries are now giving out cool
Battle Sceptres if you manage to defeat them enough times. Click
here to join the fray!
The Dark Faerie and Air Faerie are now
ready to battle!
- Grundo Snowthrow and Faerie Caves were not allowing you to score Neopoints ... Doh. These
games have been fixed now!
Issue 59 of the Neopian Times is out now! This week's issue includes comic strips, hints, tips,
articles and stories. There is even an interview with the mighty Snowager!
- We have added some more Pics
to our Gallery. These pictures have been drawn by hand and sent into us via mail.
- Today's Pet Spotlight
features Jainny, Mairey, DorthyAnne and Santannaa who have finally made it after trying for ages!
- MORE PLANTS have been added to the
in preparation for the NeoHome Gardens, one of many exciting upgrades we have planned
for the Neohomes.
- We have a new version of Pterattack up today -
this one has a fixed scoring mechanism (you actually get points for it!), an extra gun, and a cool new bad guy
that should scare the willies out of you!
- No more Booster Packs! We have taken down the Booster Pack offer now, so they should increase in price
and rarity (woohoo!). Thanks to everybody for helping us out!
- The pictures in our Art Gallery
have a Tyrannian theme today!
- BUMPER CARS IS HERE! - Our new multi player game has just been released today. Click
here to play!!!
- The Shadowed Lenny received a makeover today.
- A new neopedia article has been added, about Brucey B!
- We made the game of Chute a bit faster and
more optimised. Sometimes the k key wasnt working, that should be fixed now.
- A new Pizza Shop has just opened up in Neopia Central selling over 20 types of uniquely-flavoured
pizza!!! Click here to buy
one before they all sell out!
- Its Thursday... which means that our new Caption Competition
has just started!
- Today's Site Spotlight features
Hieronymous Poshe the Striped Aisha.
- Today it is the turn of the Shadowed Grundo to get a makeover!
- Uggh - sorry about the site being down earlier, our technical problems are now fixed and the site
is back to normal.
- NEW LENNY CONUNDRUM - The answer to last weeks Lenny Conundrum
was 19 (her father will be 51 and her brother will be 17 in seven years time). Anyway, check out this
week's difficult conundrum, all about one of our favourite Cheat players... Brucey B.
- BIG OOPS - The items given out by the Faeries aren't working yet, so we suggest get some practice
and tomorrow morning they will be given out. Sorry for not telling you earlier!
- For all those people who chose Maverick as the murderer, your prizes will be coming
soon (we haven't forgotten!!)
- Whack-A-Beast now features
more things to whack and more good Neopets not to whack!
- We have now made Broken Links
more interesting. Click the link and refresh multiple times. Repeat until bored :)
- We have a new Mystery Picture
today, the answer to the last one was the Safety Deposit Box Header.
- In preparation for the NeoHome Gardens, we are redoing a lot of the items in the
Gardening Shop today. As
most of the items like the spades and trowels are useless, they are being replaced with plants that you will
be actually able to put in your garden!
- Check out the new Circle of Faeries!!! Each of
the Elemental Faeries has a secret item to give away... and if you beat them enough times in training then its
- A new challenger has arrived in the Battledome -
the Light Faerie. If you can beat her enough times not only will your Neopet
will be rewarded, but you may get a special item!
- We have re-shaded the Blumaroo so that it looks more like the other Neopets!
- We have also updated Site Spotlight so
that it is easier to navigate.
- Read our coolest new Neopedia article - about the
- The newest addition to the Rainbow Pool
is the Split Koi.
- We have also updated the Pics
Page so there is easier navigation!
- We uploaded a new version of Destruct-O-Match
that is twice as fast to play!
- Oops! We had a few problems with the Shop Wizard
overnight. He is working fine now, and to make up for it we have improved him slightly so he gives better
error messages and tells you what you are searching for.
- There is a new Pet Spotlight today,
featuring GGJolteon the Wocky.
- We had a great weekend, over 208 million pageviews were requested from the Neopets servers, and the site
stayed up all the time! Thanks for playing!
- Neopia's more magical inhabitants have been left out recently, so today our
Art Gallery has a
- There is a new Neopedia article about
Papuno the Handy Fish. Why not check it out?
Cherry Blossom Skirt
Grand Winter Wings
Valentine Rose Boots
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!