Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
28th and 29th April
- You can now view other people's NeoDecks by doing a User Lookup on them, this means that your best cards can be on display
for other people. To look up a user's account simply type their username in the box over in the yellow bar.
- IMPORTANT - We have changed a lot of the
Collectable Cards, so you may have some broken images
in your NeoDeck (and some old versions of cards). If this happens, simply remove the card, and then put it back in your deck.
- The invasion must be stopped - click here
to help out! Big rewards will be given to those people who help the most!!!
- The latest edition of the
Neopian Times is now out. Catch up with all the gossip, tips and tricks as well
as loads of great stories written by you!
- Some more cool pictures have been added to our
Art Gallery including this
very cute little Usul...
- We just re-enabled Cheat, so
you can play again!
- We have a new Mystery Pic today.
The answer to the last one was the 'Entrance to the NeoLodge'. This week we have a
Purple Job Coupon up for grabs!
Keep a close eye on the latest company to enter the
stock market, HUW (Huberts Hot Dogs)
went on sale today!
- Todays Pet Spotlight
belongs to Spork, Kalikala, Hidama and Dzeta - all owned by stefferret!
- Oh dear, PFurgle
has an Achy Head this morning... must have been all those hot dogs he ate last night!!! Anyway, good
morning, welcome to Neopets, and we have started off the day by making another
- NEGGSWEEPER IS HERE - Yes, possibly the greatest negg-related game launched this week
is Neggsweeper. See
how many points you can score in this Neopets version of an old favourite!
- We are now accepting signups for the Kacheekers Monthly Tournament.
Have you got what it takes?
- NEW COOKING POT ITEMS - If you have seen any of the cool new Gross Food that came out in the last week, then
you may recognise the following meal.. erm grub. Use it in the Island Cooking Pot to make these new flavours (we
arent telling you the recipe however!)
- Here is a quick update on the Collectable Card Game. We have changed the
Spoiler List so that it shows all the collectable
cards, not just the first 80. The new trading card game will feature different cards than these. We are also in the process
of refunding any points that were spent on upgrading the old Trading Cards in your NeoDeck. More news soon!
- Lenny Conundrum is
out today. Sorry we didnt release it yesterday. Anyway, the answer to the last one was
that all the numbers were in alphabetical order.
- Lots more cool tiled backgrounds have
been added including this very cute sleeping Aisha!
- Some more pictures have been added to our
- You can now paint your Elephante a lovely shade of Cloud!
UPDATE - You can also paint your Cybunny with cool Disco colours also!
- We have a new Mystery Picture game today. The answer to the last one was
'The 8 and under signup form graphic'. Good luck!
- Todays Pet Spotlight is
__Swift_Wing__ the Peophin. We have also changed the navigation slightly on Pet Spotlight
so it doesn't take so long to load.
- We have been working all day on improving the speed and uptime of the servers, so apologies if not
much has been added. We hope to be back tomorrow with lots of entertaining new additions to Neopia!
- A feature has been added to the guilds where you can block somebody permanently from entering or chatting
in your guild.
- There is a new Site Spotlight today,
Blossomy's Official Homepage.
- Added a new Neopedia Article about the 2 Gallon Hatz.
- Only 11 people left in our Ski Lodge Murder Mystery after
the rather gruesome demise of Dom Dread. We added some more questions and answers also.
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!