Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
7th April and 8th April (Weekend)
- A new Tyrannian Kacheek Seek
game has been added.
- LAIR OF THE BEAST - This new place in Tyrannia is now active. Click
here to enter the cave... if you dare!
- The new issue of the
Neopian Times is now out. Now if you submit a story or article and
it gets published, you will receive a shiny gold trophy for your cabinet :)
- 6 new Tyrannian themed backgrounds have been added to the
Faerie Colouring Game
- TRADING POST IS BACK! - We fixed the bugs and today the
Trading Post returns to Neopia.
- NEW MYSTERY PIC - Its Friday, so its Mystery Pic day. The answer to the last one was not
omelette as most people guessed (hehe), but instead it was the Treasure Hunt icon on the games room.
Anyway... here comes Competition 13...
- We increased the maximum size of your Guild Welcome Message from 2,000 characters to 4,000! We hope
this comes in useful!
- The level 20 Blumaroo Whistle and the Cybunny Freeze are new moves in the
- Today's Pet Spotlight is
Queen_Roo_ the Yellow Blumaroo!
- NEOHOME UPDATE - You can now build your NeoHomes
three floors high! Coming soon - NeoHome Gardens, more robots and animated furniture, and some cool
- Neomessages Upgrade!!! Our new database for NeoMessages is working very well,
so we have upped the maximum amount of characters in a NeoMessage to 1,400.
- New Tyrannian Foods! - Gummy Grensa, Spung and Tri-nana are now on sale in the
Tyrannian Food Shop
- The Tyrannian Furniture
shop is now stocking dung furniture - for those who prefer the simpler things in life!
- We also have an article on the Sticks N Stones!!!
- NEW MYSTERY PIC - The answer to last Friday's Mystery Pic competition was the
Crashed Time Machine! See if you can guess this one! Click
here to play!
What am I?
- Read our Neopedia Article on the Tyrannian Concert Hall.
- Todays Pet Spotlight is
Miss_Icestorm the Lupe.
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!