NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
March 10th and 11th
- 3 days left! - Our Online Store
will only be selling our Limited Edition T-shirts for three more days! The last day to purchase
will be the 12th of March.
- We changed the maximum items you can hold to 50. This limit is now in effect when you
buy from another person's shop.
- HAPPY GADGADSBOGEN! - Today is the festival of Gadgadsbogen (it means good good day). Once every year
strange new varieties of tropical fruit will start growing in
Mystery Island, replacing
the old and in with the new. Why not visit the tropical food shop and see what they
have in stock?
Remember to wish at least 10 people Happy Gadgadsbogen today!
- We have temporarily stopped the Treasure Hunt and construction on the NeoHomes due to
a few database problems today.
- BATTLEDOME BATTLEPEDIA - Information on every (well nearly every) Battledome
weapon and defence item in Neopia can now be found from the
- Scorchio's Second Quest!!! - Sam Scorchio is back in a new episode of
his adventure. Click here to play!
- You can now paint your Uni or Korbat Gold!
- NEOHOME UPDATE - Now the tiles surrounding your home change depending on which
location your home is in. Also, you can build upwards onto a second floor!
- Neopian Times
Read all about Neohomes, the latest Stock
Report and loads of great stories written by players like you. Don't forget to see if your questions
have been answered in the Editorial, and check the articles for lots of NeoPoint saving tips!
- You can now Demolish a room that you have created in
your NeoHome. We also reduced
the time taken to build a new room slightly.
- GARON RETURNS - Yes, first there was Faerie Caves, now we have returned
with the even harder and more devious sequel - Uber Faerie Caves.
Now the Uber Faeries have devised mazes for our intrepid Lupe to explore. So far only
one level out of the six has been completed.
- NEOHOME UPDATE - Neohomes with 4 or more rooms can now be covered in wallpaper.
Click here to
see what upgrades you can buy!
- The level 14 Acara Splash and the level 10 Cybunny Bump are now
available in the Battledome.
- We have added a new Pet Spotlight.
Today its the turn of Harronnette the Gelert.
- New Mystery Pic Game! Wednesday's answer was the bolt on the side of the Halloween
Kacheek's neck. Congratulations to our 500 lucky winners. Click
here to play todays game!
Also - now the first 10 people to guess correctly will win 5000 Neopoints and 2
- Just in case you have any questions on the NeoHomes, we have updated our
help file here.
- Skilodge Update - The latest murdered victim has been found in our
Ski Lodge Murder Mystery Game.
A lot of you thought that Snowflake was the cunning mastermind behind the game...
but you were wrong :)
- A new, improved flash tutorial was added today. It shows you how to buy
items, how to feed your pet, how to play games, and where to find help if you get stuck.
- Now you can paint your Grarrl Gold!
- NEOHOMES ARE HERE!!! - We just launched the Alpha Version of our
NeoHomes. You can go ahead and start
building today!!! We are still working on them so there may be a few bugs, but we should
get those sorted asap.
- For those people who are interested in statistics, why not see a
of every type of Neopet in a table!
- Added a Neopedia Entry about the Haunted Woods.
- Two more maps have been added to our Kacheek Seek game!
- Check out these new Pictures
in our Gallery of your work!!!
- We have a new Caption Competition
- Now at level 20, your Kau can use Kau Restore which will create a healing potion for
your use. Also, if you have an Aisha, at level 12 you can use Aisha Sonar which does
air damage to your opponent.
- Todays Site Spotlight features
OceanBlazer the Poogle.
March 3rd and 4th
- CLOGGED MAIL! - The server that sends out mail went down over the weekend, so we have
a huge amount of email that is still in the queue. If you are waiting for an auction confirmation,
a birthday email or have requested your password, then you may have to wait another day. Sorry
- Poor Scarlet O'Lara... she has just been found the victim of a murder in the
Terror Mountain Ski Lodge.
- More pictures have been added into our Gallery, including
this cool winged Aisha! Check them out if you have time.
- A new Caption Competition
has started today.
- We have a new Storytelling Competition
- The level 10 Grundo Stare and the level 15 Meerca Zoom have now been added to the
- We have a new Pet Spotlight today, it's
SaphSeren the Zafara.
- We had a great weekend, registering over 130 million pageviews on the site! Thanks to everybody
for playing, loads of cool features coming in the next week.. :)
- Dr. Frank Sloth now has an entry in the Neopedia.
- Uh-oh... we have a problem. Neopia is running out of Flotsams due to the fact they are hunted
by the evil Jetsam. They are now limited to 100,000 in total.
- We have uploaded some really great backgrounds with a very monstrous theme... check them out below!
The links below are for 1024x768, but you can get other sizes, and a wider selection from
our Backgrounds page.
- Added some more Greetings
featuring the Neopet Petpets!
- Now you can paint your Nimmo Gold!
- After a three month absence, more items have been added to the Cooking Pot,
including the rare delicacies Purple Icewich and Mecha Veg Toast! Also, items can now
make your pet fatter or taller (but we arent telling which ones!).
- We have redone the User Lookup and Pet Lookup pages, made them neater and easier to read, and also
more informative. Also, when you do a user lookup on somebody (use the search button in the yellow bar
on the left), you can see a medal - this shows you how long they have been playing. The longer you stay,
the better the medal!
- Just so you know, we have changed the last day you can order our Limited Edition T-shirts
to the 12th of March! If you have ordered already then they have started shipping so they will be with you soon!
- Yes, its St. Davids Day and as a result we will be giving away Leeks and Daffodils
at the Money Tree all day! Why not send
someone a St Davids Day greeting?
- The Arts Centre has been given a new
look. Now it should be much easier to find things :)
- Now you can change the greeting on your shop, so instead of 'Welcome!', your shopkeeper can say
something different! Click here
to edit or create your own shop.
- The new Caption Contest has been launched, you
could win 1000Np and a rare item!
- Today's Battledome moves are
the level 10 Kau Kick and the level 13 Grarrl Swing.
- We have a new Site Spotlight today also!
- We have some more Pictures
in our Gallery! Remember, you can win Neopoints by sending these pictures in to us!
- Wow! We got so many entries for our Mystery Picture competition
that we decided to give out all the prizes and launch a new competition. Why not try it out, you
may get a Golden Paintbrush!
- New Mynci! - The leaner, sleeker, cuter version of the Mynci has been uploaded - in all
colours! Thanks to everybody that voted! Oh yes.. the sixth one was a joke, we never intended to use
it, thankfully it didnt win :) Click here to see how the voting went.
- NEW ITEMS - Even more foodstuffs can now be found around Neopia... these ones are slightly
weirder than the ones we have already!
- We have a new Neopedia Article - Cockroach Towers,
with some great artwork!
Fanatics Museum Make Some Noise Pass
Golden Altador Boots
Kapow Magic Elixir