First the Evil Fuzzles began appearing in the Neopian Toy Shop. Now in space?
What is going on? Evil
Fuzzles From Beyond The Stars is the latest edition to the Space centre.
It's a game many have been waiting for, as it is the first first person shoot
up game on NeoPet. Many who play other games such as counter-strike should have
the advantage ;) You are controlling a machine whose job is to get rid of the
Evil Fuzzles, but beware they can damage you as much as you damage them. Here
is a basic guide to improving your skills at playing this game
Beginner - 0 to 100
Amateur - 100 to 200
Novice - 200 to 500
Expert - 500 to 1000
Master - 1000 to 2000
Grand Master - 2000+
Shoot: mouse button
Rotate left: b key
Rotate right: n key
Smart Bomb: space bar
1. Try to upgrade your weapon to level 4 within the first 5 rounds. This
is to ensure that bonus points will be easier to get next round. If you don't
achieve this target, it will get a hell lot harder.
2. Try to get 10 Fuzzles in a row, it will contribute a lot to your
VirtuCreds. Only collect the points if you feel a bit shaky or when the "station
approaching sign" starts flashing.
3. Another tip to getting as many "hits" as possible is by hitting
the Fuzzles quickly. The quicker you kill them the more they will appear. Try
4. After completing weapon upgrades, look towards building droids and
shields. These will keep you longer in the game, and you'll end up getting a
5. To ensure your game is running smoothly (to ensure smooth movement
of the mouse) minimise or close as many programs (but not your NeoPets windows)
Make sure that pop ups don't interfere with the game such as chat windows.
6. CONCENTRATE! In order to get a trophy you need to concentrate for
at least 10+ rounds! If you falter a bit this may well cost you the trophy.
At least this game allows you to pause your game for a while, so rest when you
need to (sometimes this may disrupt your rhythm).
7. On the whole, ENJOY the game! Try and get at least a Grand Master
ranking. ( I'm still trying =P )