A MESSY DESK - When one pen is enough, why bother with a whole bunch of varieties?
Neoschools are far from coming soon (honestly, I really don't know when!) but
I'll give you this short pen and pencil list anyway. These pens (and pencils)
are quite common and affordable and well, you may be bothered to buy some and
use them and perhaps not just stick to one pen only.
What an ordinary looking pencil!
- for those who care about classic beauty and simplicity, I guess this would
be it. Since it is the basic pencil, it doesn't really do anything special.
For the most part, you can write or draw with it.
Its just your every day ordinary pen.
- quoting: for those who care about classic beauty and simplicity, I guess
this would be it. Since it is the basic pen, it doesn't really do anything special.
For the most part, you can write or draw with it. As you can see, it has blue
Deluxe Set of Coloring Pencils
This beautiful set of colouring pencils will help your imagination flow onto
the page. Draw whatever you like!
- when coloring works of art, don't stick the three primary colors. Get something
that will give you and your neopet more choices to begin with. This set of coloring
pencils will give you that wide range of colors you've always dreamed about!
But don't let the number of colors stop you from mixing different ones. See,
pencils can also color stuff, not just crayons. And of course, you may go on
with writing with these pencils :)
Snapped Set of Pencils
These pencils have all been snapped. No good for drawing with any more.
- Poor pencils. They've been snapped into tiny pieces. They look familiar though.
Too bad it could never be used again. Since it's practically useless, it's not
really worth talking about.
It wobbles as it writes, how useless!
- planning on writing graffiti (on paper as well on the wall)? Write with the
wobbly pen. Don't believe it's useless. Since almost nobody would understand
your handwriting when you use this, it will be graffiti enough :)
It wobbles as it writes... making it near impossible for your writing to make
- The best pen to use for jokes, pranks, and such is a pen that actually laughs
(or at least makes funny wobbles). Store one for April Fools because I'm sure
you wouldn't let that day pass without making (or writing) a joke and hear friendly
Berry Ink Pen
Literally dripping with berry juice this pen tastes yummy, even if it is rather
- This probably dropped into some crushed berries at in one of the fields of
Meridell. Don't be so downhearted though. This would best work by giving your
paper some berry scent! Hmm!
Black Meowclops Pen
Awwww.. The tail wraps around the top of the pen making it more comfortable
- Meowclopses (is that the plural form!?) are certainly becoming very famous.
Meowclops fans would be dying to get hold of this. Try writing 'Meowclops' with
his pen and see what happens. Your Meowclops petpet may like you better if you
write a letter to it using this!
Gross, this pen looks like it has a chunk of brain stuck on the end of it!
- this made me wonder if it was made from the very branches of the Brain Tree.
But maybe not. Anyway, this is perfect for tests and exams as some of the Braintree's
knowledge may rub on you and may help you answer those too-difficult questions.
Uh oh someone has snapped this pencil!
- like the description says, uh oh! Someone must've broken it in two! It doesn't
say you couldn't use it so if you're really desperate and you don't have any
extra pencils try writing or drawing with the upper half. At least I still think
Ick... this pencil is just grotty!
- someone's certainly hungry. This pencil was bitten at the center! But no
matter how icky it looks like, it isn't practically useless. Of course, the
only pet that could use this is the one that bitten it. Not too fragile though
as the pencil lead is actually sturdy.
Be the envy of all your friends with this snazzy faerie pen.
- Makes cursive writing elegant. Well, if you still don't know, faeries actually
cared about their handwriting. Especially cursive. Yeah, your friends will be
envious at your perfect cursive handwriting!
Air Faerie Pen
This pen is always nice and cool to the touch no matter how hot the class room
- The perfect pen for flying Neopets to use up the cloudy skies of Neopia!
Those energetic Shoryus, dashing Eyries, adorable Elephantes, vain Unis, and
other flying pets may be able to create their own cloud pictures while land
Neopets stare green with envy! Grab hold of one during the summer so you'll
always stay cool no matter how hot the temperature is!
Earth Faerie Pen
This pen writes in green ink and smells just like a fresh forest!
- use this to write your favorite food recipes and shopping and grocery lists
so you'll always bring the Earth Faerie's cooking magic with you when you cook
Light Faerie Pen
The ink from this pen is so shiny its almost as if it gives off light!
- the perfect pen to use when writing stuff (or writing your journal or diary)
during the night and at the darkest hour. You don't need the lamp to illuminate
your surroundings. You see, the pen is already bright enough. :)
Dark Faerie Pencil
A very stylish pencil that writes in dark purple.
- don't ask me how in the worked you hold this pencil. This is most often used
for writing down dark spells and illustrating evil ideas. Maybe the Dark Faerie
will visit you one night and grant that evil wish you just wrote down recently
using the pencil named after her.
Water Faerie Pencil
Oooh... the writing looks just like water!
- write underwater, sketch near the shore, and fear not of the pencil not working!
This is made for water Neopets, really. Just make sure the surface or paper
you're going to use is water proof!
Faerie Kougra Pen
This pen writes with a wonderful purple and blue combination.
- what's with the Faerie Kougra anyway? First the Faerie Kougra Sword and now
this? Is there something about a certain Faerie Kougra during Neopia's past
that I do not know about? Anyway, Faerie Kougra owners, use this for your Faerie
Kougra's advantage. Must have a hidden spark to it for Faerie Kougras.
Blue Draik Pencil
You can even turn this upside down and use the head to rub out your mistakes.
- wow... a pencil dedicated to Draiks. Draw a Draik with it and it would always
seem perfect. Your mistakes will not leave any traces if you use the head to
rub it out. :)
Cybunny Battle Pen
Watch your opponents tremble in fear when you wield this superb piece of stationery.
For Cybunnies only!
- Cybunny writers could finally use their talent even in the Battledome! These
pens certainly looks yummy... I have heard of a few pets and petpets actually
nibbling a few bites at the top. What happens to it at the Battledome, that's
my secret. :)
Official Usuki Pens
These Usuki markers are super cool!
- Usuki Dolls are most certainly famous! Design an Usuki doll clothing with
these markers and it would look really pretty and bright. Another great use
for this is for making your own Usuki paper dolls with gorgeous clothing and
style. Like the description said, these Usuki markers are super cool!