Your user lookup says a lot about you! It's the first thing people look at
when they want to know some info about ya, so why not make it extra-nice with
a little work?
I took a little time to fix up my user lookup, and now it's not plain as it
used to be! Here are some tips on making your user lookup to looking cooler
than ever :) For most of these, you'll have to go to HELP, then your profile,
to modify it!
1. Change your name to something wacky! It appears near the top of your profile
(and if you create a board in CHAT), so people will definitely see it! Right
now, mine's Fuhnah the Fire Faerie. You can change it to anything, or keep your
own real name!
2. A profile is a must! The easiest way add/change one is to go to CHAT, and
scroll down. You'll be able to see the Wall of Shame, and viola! The place to
edit. Don't include too much info though (hey, we don't need a life story!),
just a couple sentences is fine.
3. Change your colour, change the whole look! Not to mention font size! Go
see my user lookup, I agree the font size is really big, isn't it? To do this,
you put a special HTML code into your Neodeck's name. Go to GAMES, then Collectable
Cards. The code I'm using now is pretty kewl, and you can make up your own.
Kewl is the Neodeck's name, and you can change the font colour by changing the
6 digit colour code, and the font by replacing 15PT with another size, for example
8PT. I know some people have backgrounds for their user-lookup, but I'm not
going to get into that ;) This user
has a pretty cool look up.
4. Go do some one-player battles! Your stats will be displayed on your lookup!
Something I've learned - If you're about to lose a one-player fight, visit the
Status page to withdraw, this way, it won't show on your lookup, which is a
good thing, I guess.
5. I hope you have a shop! That appears on your look up too.
6. This one's easy: GAMES! Play a lot of them, you also win Neopoints! Some
great easy games include Meerca Chase, Ice-cream Factory, CHEAT!, and Kiko Match.
They're lots more, and you also win a TROPHY (or trophies and more prizes like
CHEAT trophies are easy to get, and it's better to get one, then to have the
word NONE appear where your trophies are displayed :(
7. Pick your hobbies! You can do this the at same place where you fix your
profile. You can pick three interests,two, one, or none...
8. Where's your guild? Join one that interests you! As in, if you don't like
pop music, then don't join a pop music guild!Or if you like, make your own guild
9. You're a male or... female? I find it a little strange when people don't
include that in their lookup. How are other people supposed to know whether
they're talking to a girl or boy? If you picked the wrong one by accident when
you signed up for NeoPets, go change it by going to HELP.
10. What a pretty Neodeck! As mentioned, you'll want one if you want to change
your font styles, but you'll also want a nice Neodeck for people to look at
too! Check out my neodeck for an idea, it's a Faerie theme. Name the deck after
whatever you like, such as KrazyKacheek, FaeriesFortune, myneodeck, whatever
D'oh! Grrr... you can't raise your Tyrannian Army Points anymore! Ah well,
I hope these pointers will help you with your user lookup's appearance! I know
it helped me for sure :)