New Features (Our Neopets Diary)
To keep you up to date with the ever-changing Neopets, we have decided to create a page that lists everything new
that we add to the site, so you know what's going on! Keep checking this page for updates!
(back to menu)
24th and 25th February
- Yeah! - There are now 10 million Neopets in Neopia!
- As part of a routine security check today, everybody will be logged off once and then asked to re-enter
a password to get back in. Please do not worry about this, we are doing it to improve the site security.
- Some of you may have noticed broken images from Geocities on the notice board and shops. We did
not disable these images, this is something Geocities have chosen to do. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can
do about the situation.
- The last of the normal levels in our Faerie Caves game has been uploaded. You thought these were hard,
you wait till we release the Uber Faerie Levels!!!. Play it by clicking Garon below..
- We uploaded the Lenny Animation! Check it out by clicking on the Lenny below!
- The latest issue of the Neopian Times is out now! Don't forget to check out your favorite Neo-Market Team, and all of those great stories!
- Today's Pet Spotlight is on
Poogala_2000 and Wockysweetheart. No prizes for guessing their species! :)
- The first round of League Matches have now started in the Battledome!
These competitions will now run every two weeks.
- The Mynci Swing and the Kyrii Tackle have been added to the Battledome.
Once again, these are advanced moves that your Neopet will have to be at least level 10 to use.
- BATTLEDOME LEAGUES ARE HERE! - We have launched 64 Battledome Leagues...
they are now open to join. You can not fight a league match yet, but you will be able to
in the next few days. Click here
- The change has been made. Now items 100,000 NP or higher in shops are unbuyable.
We repriced every item that was 50,000 or more to 200,000 just in case you missed the big
- Oh no! The Neopets Team are still on holiday in the Terror Mountain Ski Lodge, and
now another murder has happened. This time the unlucky victim is Cookie, in the Kitchen...
can you piece together the clues to find the murderer??? Click here now!
- We have been on a Paint Brush Frenzy today! The Shadow Aisha is now also
- Thanks for voting... the Jetsam Competition results are now out, and a massive
71,479 people voted overall!!! The winning design will be out later today!
- Now if you get over 100 points in our Faerie Caves
game you can win a 'I completed the Faerie Caves and all I got was this lousy T-shirt' T-shirt.
Be the envy of all your friends!!!
- Warning! Tuesday Evening (NST) we will be changing the 'unbuyable'
level of items from 50,000 to 100,000 NP. This means that you will be only able to purchase any
items in shops that are priced below 100K. If you have a gallery this warning is to alert
you that you had better change the prices of your items to 100K or above!
- As a result of the above change, items can be now priced up to 200,000 NP in your
- Today we have a new animation for the Poogle, Grundo, Cybunny and the Usul. Click below to see them!
- The Kougra Growl (Level 10), and the Elephante Trumpet (level 15) have been
added to the Battledome.
- Now you can turn your Meerca into a Faerie, or your Kyrii into a ummm...
blue stripy thing or a erm... pink, yellow and green thing.
- NEW GAME ROOM! - We have completely redone our
Games Room so that it is searchable,
and has difficulty levels for each game! We hope you like it!
- The latest issue of the
is out now! There have been some strange going on in Neopia, first Bubbles was murdered,
now, Maria and Neil have vanished. Nobody is sure exactly what has happened to the couple and we will keep you
updated as soon as we learn more. Aside from that, this weeks issue has a spotlight on the
sequel to Ice Caves. In Faerie Caves, Garon faces even harder challenges than ever before.
Can you help him escape? Don't forget all the great articles, short stories and
mini-series sent in by other players. Also if you have a few questions, they may be answered
in the editorial section.
- We have been having a few problems with NeoMessages over the past few days,
this is because there are too many in our database. We are going to fix this problem,
but in the mean time we will have to delete all messages over a month old. Sorry about
- The Skilodge Murderer has struck again!!! Oh no! This time Bubbles is the unlucky
victim. Click here to view the murder
- NEW SHOPKEEPERS - We have redone the shopkeepers, and have got rid of some of the old
out-of-date images. We suggest you go and check your shop immediately by clicking
here and make sure you do not have
a broken image. Thanks!
- We forgot to mention this, but there is a new Neopets Demo that is linked to from the front
page. Click here to see it! Its about
500k in size.
- NEW GAME - Garon the Lupe returns in our great new game,
Faerie Caves. Yes, its hard, but
we know you want a REAL challenge this time!
- We have a new Caption Competition out today!
- You can now feed your chosen Poogle an item when playing Poogle Racing,
you never know, it may increase the chances of them winning!
- The Grarrl now has a much much better description. Turn your speakers up and click on the
Grarrl below!!! Just so you know we are going to do one of these for every single Neopet. UPDATE -
We also added the Skeith, Kougra and Bruce!
- Check out the latest contributions in our Gallery.
Remember that all submissions that we use are rewarded with 1000 NP.
- Added two more Battledome moves,
the Zafara Flame and the Bruce Slide.
- Say hello to the cuter, better Flotsam. This little chap will be available for
adoption later on today.
I love my new look!
- Book Update
We noticed that there were huge numbers of discarded books
lying about Neopia. To keep books valuable they are now all magical and will disappear
once you have read them to your Neopet. This is not a bug, it helps to keep the game balanced.
- A new Site Spotlight
has been added. Why not check out peppermintpipsqueek's web page?